shape
carat
color
clarity

My new AVR :)

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a beautiful ring. I love the finish, the flat band, the milgrain, the bezel/prong combination... I love the entire setting. It's so elegant! And the diamond is gorgeous. I absolutely love it! Congratulations on a lovely, lovely ring.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this NSEW setting - those prongs and the bezel are glorious. I also love the milgrain and flat shank combo. It's beautiful!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I also like the idea of a straight band - although you should know that straight bands are by far my personal preference, which biases my response. It will rock a bit against your ring, but I still prefer the idea of a straight band. Having said that I wouldn't mind seeing a CAD for both options! :Up_to_something: A curved band might actually go really well considering the feel of your ring.

I'll get CADS for both then.:mrgreen2:
It needs a band alright.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just beautiful! I love that diamond in that setting - really lets the diamond speak! Great choice and so glad they were able to put this together for you. Enjoy!!

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your stunning new ring. I absolutely love everything about it from the golden vanilla of the O colored diamond to the brushed 18kt gold with milgrain to the unexpected orientation of the prongs. The setting kind of reminds me of an Erika winters with the taper, millegraine and the gold but the head and prongs make it modern and unique. Don't apologize for the size. We all do what we can afford and you have a quality branded diamond.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
This is just beautiful! I love that diamond in that setting - really lets the diamond speak! Great choice and so glad they were able to put this together for you. Enjoy!!

Thank you so much MGR!
The nicest piece of jewellery I own LOL. I'm not very good at this, and Jonathan did all the work to be honest.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your stunning new ring. I absolutely love everything about it from the golden vanilla of the O colored diamond to the brushed 18kt gold with milgrain to the unexpected orientation of the prongs. The setting kind of reminds me of an Erika winters with the taper, millegraine and the gold but the head and prongs make it modern and unique. Don't apologize for the size. We all do what we can afford and you have a quality branded diamond.

Thank you princess! It's a lovely thing to look at for sure. Apologies stop LOL!
I wasn't sure if I was going to like the NSEW prongs, but I really do :)

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
This is a beautiful ring. I love the finish, the flat band, the milgrain, the bezel/prong combination... I love the entire setting. It's so elegant! And the diamond is gorgeous. I absolutely love it! Congratulations on a lovely, lovely ring.

Thank you natasha - cupcake!!! I'm glad others think it's pretty too.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowee! It’s gorgeous and yummy and delicious! I love the bezel look with the milgrain. The stone is just perfect! Congratulations! Enjoy your new bling!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
LOVE this NSEW setting - those prongs and the bezel are glorious. I also love the milgrain and flat shank combo. It's beautiful!

Awww thank you foxinsox. When he sent glamour shots, I thought hmmmm - ok. Very pretty, not sure about the orientation of those prongs though, but wait to see it in person. The real deal is sooo much different then glamour shots heh? Kinda thought that might be the case - just wait to open the box! Little teeny prongs where they are look pretty darn lovely.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring - well done!
I know you aren’t asking for ideas- but a brushed finish with the same milgrain and with it repeating the taper you have but slightly more exaggerated over and back again, might give you the best of both worlds of straight vs curved band?

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring - well done!
I know you aren’t asking for ideas- but a brushed finish with the same milgrain and with it repeating the taper you have but slightly more exaggerated over and back again, might give you the best of both worlds of straight vs curved band?

Absolutely I'm looking for ideas!! I. Like. How. You. Think. Can you show me so I can see your vision?

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Wowee! It’s gorgeous and yummy and delicious! I love the bezel look with the milgrain. The stone is just perfect! Congratulations! Enjoy your new bling!

Thanks Slick. They say stuff doesn't make you happy, but beautiful things are sure pleasing to look at. (Whispering furtively - my ring makes me pretty happy).

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring, @Begonia!! I just love the balance achieved in your style of setting - minimalist with a touch of vintage :kiss2: . It’s modern, elegant and delicate all at once - congrats!! And your choice of stackers are endless!! Please post the stackers you choose to wear with your beauty.

Btw, you have MAD photography skills!!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, @Begonia!! I just love the balance achieved in your style of setting - minimalist with a touch of vintage :kiss2: . It’s modern, elegant and delicate all at once - congrats!! And your choice of stackers are endless!! Please post the stackers you choose to wear with your beauty.

Btw, you have MAD photography skills!!

Thank you maita! I was trying to show her wee flowery facets which weren't photographing well.

I'm gonna need help with stackers methinks. Guess get the band sorted first...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how pretty!!! :love: I love AVRs, as you probably know, and I love the lower colors in a yg setting! Enjoy your beautiful new ring!

Q

Queenie60

@Begonia - such a little stunner of a ring! It's simply beautiful and enjoy wearing it.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
C897A98B-91CA-456E-B9DF-871F596B3CFB.jpeg
Quick and dirty mockup.
thinking you would put the tapered area next to your soli, not as I have it shown. And IRL the taper-and-back being repeated around the whole ring as well.
I immediately thought of the ring picture inset as a match (but in matte!) when you posted your beauty - but not sure now with how the pinched /raised areas at the tapers would coordinate well with your band.

I’m sure whatever you pick will be gorgeous!

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Begonia gorgeous ring for a gorgeous person and your hands are just beautiful too. So happy for you that you got your HG dream diamond ring. And what a dreamy ring it is. :love:

FWIW I love straight bands and a bit of a gap. I find it sexy. Keeps the rings separate and distinct without taking away from their beauty. Whatever you choose though will be perfect. You cannot go wrong with a diamond like that.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Oh how pretty!!! :love: I love AVRs, as you probably know, and I love the lower colors in a yg setting! Enjoy your beautiful new ring!

Thank you DS :mrgreen2:!
i do believe it was your avatar gal that planted the seed a few years back. One of the most beautiful rings I’ve ever seen.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
C897A98B-91CA-456E-B9DF-871F596B3CFB.jpeg
Quick and dirty mockup.
thinking you would put the tapered area next to your soli, not as I have it shown. And IRL the taper-and-back being repeated around the whole ring as well.
I immediately thought of the ring picture inset as a match (but in matte!) when you posted your beauty - but not sure now with how the pinched /raised areas at the tapers would coordinate well with your band.

I’m sure whatever you pick will be gorgeous!

Rfisher you talented creature! That is fabulous! Now I see it!
Thank you for taking the time to do that - my creative juices need just that kind of help. I like it!!!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Oh... Light Yellows in gold! Glad to see!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
@Begonia gorgeous ring for a gorgeous person and your hands are just beautiful too. So happy for you that you got your HG dream diamond ring. And what a dreamy ring it is. :love:

FWIW I love straight bands and a bit of a gap. I find it sexy. Keeps the rings separate and distinct without taking away from their beauty. Whatever you choose though will be perfect. You cannot go wrong with a diamond like that.

Ahhh missy, you gentle and loving friend. Thank you for the kind words! I have my dads hands. Not a very good man in this life, and he ended his life tragically many years ago, but I try to use these hands in good and positive ways. He was good with his hands building and fixing...so it wasn’t all bad.

I love my little ring. This one - I pass on in the family.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it is really very pretty and the setting suits it perfectly. Enjoy.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results