shape
carat
color
clarity

My new asscher upgraded e-ring from GOG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

DSC04168-ps9.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so this one I think shows the H color a little bit. This is bathroom lighting

DSC04189-ps11.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
And here is my diamond''s beauty/birth mark
9.gif

Its right in the middle but if you turn the stone the inclusion moves slightly. Not sure if that makes sense, but the inclusion, although in the middle, is not down at the bottom of the stone. Its more in the middle/ top area

I can see it w/ my naked eyes at about 3 inches from my face but after that I loose it. Other ps''ers would probably find it easily too, but not the general public.

DSC04206-ps13.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
The stone in that last pic looks dirty, sorry about that.

So what do you think? Pretty good SI1 huh? I''m so happy with it. I''m in loooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee again! hehe
30.gif
30.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/20/2007 11:42:01 PM
Author: asscher_girl
The stone in that last pic looks dirty, sorry about that.

So what do you think? Pretty good SI1 huh? I''m so happy with it. I''m in loooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee again! hehe
30.gif
30.gif
its beautiful!! :) and that is a very lovely beauty mark :) I''m not kidding LOL As they go, that''s actually handsome!! And I never saw it until the last pic and those are all blown up as well. Did you go up in size as well?

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Well, cats ARE royalty.

Love those pics, they made me laugh.

Your ring is utterly droolworthy...so gorgeous!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Dianne, I forgot to answer your other question earlier. The melee are approx .014 each. I thought that was kinda wierd that they weren''t all .01. The band is appraised at .40 ctw and there are 28 stones.

The ering has 26 stones though, because I had 2 removed to place the head in there. Both of the wedding bands are the full 28 diamonds per ring. So in total melee I have about 1.20 ctsw

Also about my band, it is only 1.7 mm wide. I read a lot on here that jewelers won''t do that thin of a band sometimes but I think my rings are strong.

Thanks Cehra! I think it''s pretty nice too, lol. It''s pretty well hidden. And its basically just a thin dark colored line. I think there is actually one other inclusion but it is VERY hard to see, its right in one of the "windmills" and I haven''t been able to capture it on camera yet. About size, I just went up a bit. Quality was my first concern.

Thank you Divergrrl. My babies are 100% royalty, hehe
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! And I loved the bands stacked together!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like the idea of 'disappearing' prongs. A little pointed like these but REALLY tiny and a little flattened against the side of the corner. Very lovely. CONGRATS !

I like these they are daintly and REALLY not noticable but a little pointed at the tips.

singleprongperfect.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Gypsy! I love the new pic of your kittie! So cute!

I totally agree w/ the prongs. I think they look really good. Before they were so uneven. I wanted them to be as tiny as possible and GOG did a great job. Most of the prongs are very close to perfect now, I can see some changes that could be made to one, but overall they kicked butt in fixing them. They couldn''t guarantee what I wanted, but I''m very happy w/ the result.

Thanks! I hope I can get to get together w/ all of you at the SF GOG or (Santanta Row) and you can see it in person
9.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
So it turns out the manufacturer of my rings finally upgraded their website. And I was spelling Gabriel wrong, oops

Designer: Gabriel & Co.

www.gabrielny.com

There are some pretty things on there
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results