shape
carat
color
clarity

My new asscher upgraded e-ring from GOG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, and love the setting as well!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, it''s beautiful. i love the setting and love that you are stacking bands on either side.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty! What did you have before this? I love asschers...

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh, I love the setting too.

I love to stack the rings too MrsSalvo! Its so much fun

Thanks DF! I had an asscher before too, but this one is much better!
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS kitties!!! *head bonks*

The asscher is killer - that is a great SI1...seriously can''t see a thing. Gorgeous stone!

Larie

Rough_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS! That is a beautiful ring and a beautiful hand! I am laughing my butt off after seeing the kitty pictures! Too cute! :)

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi asscher girl!

First, let me say that I LOVE your new ring - both the stone & setting are divine!

It''s funny, because I went to see some new asschers today - much like you, I am looking for a same size "upgrade" - the one I like has a larger table so I wasn''t sure, but after looking at your incredible stone, I''m really considering going for it!

Your new ring is SO gorgeous!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring! I LOVE the stacking bands on either side--how beautiful.

I am a sucker for cats, and those pictures are adorable. What sweethearts to "sit" for pictures!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Tell me about it FG! It''s one great SI1!
9.gif
9.gif

Thanks Larie!

Hey Vespergirl - I saw your post just a few minutes ago, haven''t had a chance to post there yet. I say, if it feels right, go for it. I didn''t get to see my asscher in person until it was already set and overnighted to me - a little stressful but I''m so glad I did it. Thank god I trusted GOG
1.gif
And thank you for the compliment too!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks haven! Your kittie is too cute too! Funny pic, hehe

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love it! Wear it in great health!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhhh. it''s BEAUTIFUL!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I can''t stop staring at it!!!

You are a lucky, lucky lady
28.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW, Your new ring is AMAZING!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Both the stone and the setting are completely gorgeous!!! And I love the stacking bands...GREAT JOB!!!! Enjoy!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
OMG - I am so in love with your ring! I think I could stare at Asschers for hours on end. Gorgeous!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
for the ring and its kitty models!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2007 10:27:35 PM
Author: asscher_girl

Snlee - I know, its been an asscher overload lately. I was thinking, geeze people are going to get sick of looking at asschers by the time mine is here. But then I remembered this is PS hahahah
9.gif
We''ll never get sick of diamonds.
Are you SERIOUS??! Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
9.gif
2.gif

Your stone is just gorgeous, and your setting/set is stunning, really. You lucky girl!!

Congrats, and wear that baby in good health!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
keep the pics coming!!! we love em here. i''d like to see a top view of the stacking rings with your ring. its beautiful.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, I love the patterns in the asscher and the thin bands. It''s really a beautiful ring and I''ve come back to this thread a couple of times now to look at it!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very very nice stone....Nope I''m not tired of seeing Asschers at all yet. Congrats on your upgrade.
Do you have a shot of your old ring to post? So we can see the difference.

How about those outdoor shots?

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone! You are all so sweet!

SDL I totally agree, I love staring into my stone
1.gif

I will work on getting some more pics soon. I walked under a tree today and noticed how beautiful my stone is under it w/ the shade and the sun poking through.

Thanks again!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
You have such a beautiful stone ring and kitties! I love the pic with the ring on the ear. Tell me about the setting--di you get it from GOG? I love the stacking thing.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh it''s gorgeous!!! Congrats!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Happy Anni - I already had the setting. It is by Gabrielle NY. I haven''t checked their website in a long time, but they never had my ring on their website. When I sent in my ring one of the people I worked w/, Christen (great by the way) told me that GOG carries that line too. The ring was originally a band that I had my jeweler take out 2 stones to place the head in the middle. That way all the bands are the exact same and fit totally flush. I love it.

Gabrielle also makes this ring in colored stones. I have the one in rubies too.

msbean

Rough_Rock
asschergirl, omg, it''s soooo lovely! my ring and your ring can be sisters! :D i looooove that setting, i''ve never seen it - it''s by gabrielle ny? i''ll have to look into bands soon and i just love the look of yours.

congrats on a lovely upgrade!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s a gorgeous Asscher, and a phenomenal SI1! Wow! Love the setting, ADORE the Asscher!

I also adore the kitten models! I used to have a cat who would play, but he has gone to live with my sister and her boyfriend now, so I have no more willing kitten models.
7.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!
30.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is stunning!!! I absolutely love it! And it's an H?...are you sure?...when I first saw it I was thinking it was a D for sure....gosh, it's so icy!! Beautiful!
36.gif
30.gif

ETA: May I ask what size melee are in the band? And how about a side view from the front or back? It is a perfect look!!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful ring! And even though we all talk about higher clarity being needed for step cuts, you managed to find a wonderfully clean SI1 Asscher. Good for you!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone! I took some more pics
36.gif

Msbean - Yep, Gabrielle NY - the ring has never been on her site, don''t know why. My previous jeweler (we''ve moved) had a bunch of great stuff from that company but none of it was online
8.gif

Lauren - thanks! Yeah a great SI1, I''m going to attach a pic though of the inclusion to show you guys

Yes, Dianne, that''s what the GIA report states, its a great looking H
1.gif

I''m pretty lucky Jstarfireb!
9.gif

Here are some more pics, hope everyone enjoys them

DSC04162-ps8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results