shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Art Deco Diamond Eternity that I couldn''t pass up again

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
This is one of the most gorgeous bands I''ve ever seen! I love the story behind it too!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Gecko!!!

Awwww, thanks Bliss. I thought the same thing (both times) lol

Thank you Starburst!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!!! I always adored that band!! Enjoy it, AG!!!!
36.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!!!!
30.gif

Wonderful addition! Happy that you "found" it again.
9.gif

Enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

titian23

Shiny_Rock
asscher girl!

This is the most beautiful eternity band I''ve seen in ages and I think you have inspired me. I''m considering having a custom made eternity or half eternity band with asschers set like your ring. Would you mind one of the most sincere forms of flattery going?

Burk

Ideal_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS!!!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
thanks Dani and Cachette!

OMG Titian, this ring would be awesome w/ asschers! I would be honored if you used my ring as an inspiration for your new ring. Who do you think you''ll use to create it? I can''t wait to see it!

Thanks Burk!!!

titian23

Shiny_Rock
Hey Asschergirl,

Ever since I saw ur ring I thought it would look great with asschers too! I''m talking to whiteflash at the min as they have had so many good reviews on here. I''m not really sure whether to go full or half eternity or what size each stone should be. I def don''t want the unique asscher windmills to get lost if the stones are too small. I''ve only seen 2 asschers in real life as I live in Bermuda and there isn''t a lot of selection here. Does anyone know how small i could go with the stones and still be able to appreciate the asscher cut?

If I need to go bigger with each stone I''d prob go half eternity due to budget constraints!
I would love feedback from people if they like the idea or not?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results