shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My New 7.8 ctw Whiteflash Diamond Bracelet!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new fire shots, m-2-b!!! :love:

I know you and I both feel the same way about platinum, and I just thought I'd add that I love the weight of platinum. It is a more dense metal, and jewelry is usually 95% platinum as opposed to 75% with 18k gold. Because of the weight, I only have my stud earrings in platinum. I would not want hoops or drops in platinum because they would be heavier and might stretch the ear holes. I also like that it can be polished without losing hardly any metal whereas polishing gold results in more metal loss. I feel like platinum pieces will have more longevity as heirlooms for that reason. However, it really doesn't matter as much for occasional wear pieces.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
m-2-b|1429481848|3864610 said:
Rockinruby|1429468782|3864515 said:
I came back to drool a little more over your new bracelet & noticed my comments from the other night are missing. Hmmmn, I must have not submitted correctly but just wanted to say that your new bracelet is spectacular! :love: It perfectly compliments your ring! :clap: The bracelet is super sparkly and only adds to your other pieces. Just perfect on you! Plus your photos are amazing! In particular I appreciate the variety of photos showing the profile, clasp, comparisons & more! I love the photo of your ering on the purple jewelry box with the bracelet draped over!!! :appl: Just divine!!!! :love: :love: :love:
Thank you, Rockinruby! I'm glad that I can be of some help to you! I hope you will get your DBTY bracelet soon! Here's another Mrs. Box shot:

Oh you are wonderful to post another shot with the Mrs. Box! :love: I'm amazed how well you are able to capture the personality of your knockout bracelet. It really packs a punch! :love: It looks so balanced and well proportioned too! Kudos to WF! I'm really loving the three prong aspect also. :appl:

Definitely will be working on dbty acquisition for 2015! Off to drool a little more over the new photos you posted. :naughty:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beautiful bracelet - and you certainly have the wrists to show it off!

Lovely heft to it, also.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: STUNNING!!! I love the size on your wrist and it must feel very solid. Beautiful... simply BEE YOO TIFUL!!! Wow, that's like a dream come true bracelet! Gorgeous collection you have there!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More pics for this page: :sun:

img_9231.jpg

img_9228.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A view of the back for those interested--love how the melee can easily be cleaned from the bottom to keep them nice and sparkly!

img_7699.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another close up in full sun (reflecting my turquoise colored shirt for reference):

img_9242.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamonds love sunshine!!! :love: I like how open the bottoms of the setting are so the diamonds can really get clean in the ultrasonic!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all those wonderful photos! :love: Especially the one with the back of the bracelet showing. That picture is extremely helpful! :appl:

Congrats on such a beautiful piece. I love the size you got and the fact that you got it in platinum. Does it feel much heavier than the WG version?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
M-2-B

Congrats on this beautiful bracelet! all I can say is WOW!!!.. :-o :love: :love:

MK514

Rough_Rock
Your bracelet is beautiful!
I'm hoping to have one myself soon in a similar size. I haven't been able to see a 3 prong IRL in a similar size. Lots of 4 prong bracelets around here. I like the 4 prong where the round diamond is defined and doesn't look square. I have seen a few 3 prong bracelets in a much smaller size but the stones look triangular. Does the size of your bracelet eliminate the triangular effect I see in smaller bracelets? Curious on your thoughts........

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your bracelet is beautiful!
I'm hoping to have one myself soon in a similar size. I haven't been able to see a 3 prong IRL in a similar size. Lots of 4 prong bracelets around here. I like the 4 prong where the round diamond is defined and doesn't look square. I have seen a few 3 prong bracelets in a much smaller size but the stones look triangular. Does the size of your bracelet eliminate the triangular effect I see in smaller bracelets? Curious on your thoughts........

Hi @MK514!:wavey:I tried the stock size and I felt that it did not match up with my other pieces so I went up to the 20 pt size (you have a sizeable ER as well :cheeky:). I think the larger size with prongs that do not protrude too far outward along with the fact that the hinges are not prominent makes this bracelet look delicate and round rather than square to me. I also prefer to see the outline of every diamond spaced out than to have a continuous line of diamonds, but that is my personal preference. BTW, I have not had any loose stones on my bracelet and I have owned this bracelet for several years now! @sarahb also has this style WF bracelet if you want to look her bracelet up as well. Hope this helps! :))

Last edited:

MK514

Rough_Rock
m-2-b,
Thank you so much!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the bracelet.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:-o Just fabulous :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats @m-2-b on Throwback Thursday! I know you sold this bracelet - did you ever make a larger one?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results