shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My New 2 ct ACA & Victor Canera Emilya Cushion 2 Row Pave

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Re: My New 2 ct ACA & Victor Canera Emilya Cushion 2 Row Pav

Bravo! Your halo is perfection! It is the perfect home for your fantastic stone! Looks amazing on you! Enjoy it!

:love: :love: :love:

mns12

Shiny_Rock

Thank you all for the wonderful compliments and well wishes!! It is certainly fun to be able to share my excitement with people who appreciate bling :appl: For those who requested additional pictures, here you go..
_dsc1080.jpg

_csc1130.jpg
_dsc1085.jpg

SmartCandyGrl

Rough_Rock

It's absolutely stunning!!! I would love to see some more pics of the side profile :love: :love: :love:

mns12

Shiny_Rock

SmartCandyGrl|1437185417|3904348 said:
It's absolutely stunning!!! I would love to see some more pics of the side profile :love: :love: :love:

Thank you! These are the side profiles pics I have at the moment. Let me know it there is anything else specific you would like to see or know. Thanks for looking!

_dsc1091.jpg
_dsc1093.jpg
_dsc0938.jpg

SmartCandyGrl

Rough_Rock

Thank you!! I'm drooling....literally one of the prettiest settings I've ever seen, and I've looked at thousands. Love VC's work on this one. :appl: Looks very pretty on your finger!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom|1437073095|3903703 said:
What an amazing ring :love: :love: :love:
I love love love the look of the double sided halo and the plain shank. It looks so elegant and fresh and crisp.
Please post a lot of pics. Victor did a great job. The detailing is amazing. Great choice to have the melee on the stems.

Acinom said it all.

You center stone just POPS!!! Congratulations!! Worth the wait!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your new pics :love: :love: :love:
Congrats on becoming Jewel of the Week!!!

Please also post in the Victor Canera thread.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, I love this ring so much I want the setting too one day, congrats, it's a stunning heirloom!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Very beautiful ring and I love the 2 row pave!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock

OMG!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! VC did a fabulous job on the shape of the cushion and the entire ring! Enjoy your new ring!!! :love: :love:

mns12

Shiny_Rock

SmartCandyGrl - Thank you very much! There are so many gorgeous settings on PS that sometimes you always second guess, but I think I got this one right for me:) I should probably stay away from PS now for some time :twirl:

LLJsmom - Thanks! I adore your VC set :love: And I think one of your threads led me to try out the single cut melee and I love the look with my ACA.

Acinom - Glad you enjoyed the new pics. I will be sure to post in the VC thread:) And wow, what a pleasant surprise to see the Jewel of the Week!! Thank you to PriceScipe and Linh for the lovely writeup and well wishes!!

Arkieb1 - Thank you! Your VC collection is incredible to say the least. I hope you get the setting too:) Would you set with a new stone or one of your current?

Kathely - Thanks! I can say from owning both the single row and 2 row versions I absolutely :love: the 2 row, just something about it and in now way is it bulky.

Tweeter8177 - I appreciate the kind comments. Your gorgeous 3 stone with pears almost had me down that path..I had quotes for that as well:) And I love your split shank halo!! How lucky to be able to choose b/w those two :love: Do you still find yourself wearing the halo more than the 3 stone?

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock

mns12|1437270203|3904636 said:
Tweeter8177 - I appreciate the kind comments. Your gorgeous 3 stone with pears almost had me down that path..I had quotes for that as well:) And I love your split shank halo!! How lucky to be able to choose b/w those two :love: Do you still find yourself wearing the halo more than the 3 stone?

Mns12 - Thank you, you are sweet! I do wear my halo as my ER more than I thought I would! So much so, that sometimes I wish it was sized to my left hand (my right is 3/4 size bigger than my right). Also, I kept the setting simple since it was "just" a RHR. LOL! I maybe would have splurged and had VC make it with the side pave just like yours!!!!! But, I do like the flexibility of wearing it on both hands. I hope you enjoy your ring and I am jealous of your ACA!!! :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

So beautiful!! Breathtakingly beautiful. :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gah, it's so, so pretty! Perfection!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock

:clap: Well done, W :love: W!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my, this ring is just absolutely fabulous!! It's basically perfect! A big ACA in a VC halo, I don't think it gets any better - the cushion shape is just right, and it's stunning from every angle. LOVE it! :appl:

mns12

Shiny_Rock

Thanks so much Ladies!! This humidity and heat has to stop..my knuckle seems to be growing bigger by the day :wall:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

A true work of art.

My fingers swell horribly in the summer, too. What fits today will barely stay on my ring finger in the winter. Hate it.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks for sharing more photo's!

Will you were you ring combined with a band or as a stanalone ring? I think both options are stunning.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the two row pave! :love: Congratulations in becoming Jewel of the Week! :appl: A very well deserved honor. VC did an amazing job! :clap:

mns12

Shiny_Rock

Derbygirl - Thank you! I agree, such a hassle. I don't want to size up any more since I know in the fall, winter, and spring I will have the opposite problem, spinning. If only the band could be adjustable!

Acinom - I definitely want to pair the ring with a dainty band or two (thinking 1.4-1.7 mm). I almost feel like the look isn't quite complete without a band. I was in the mall this past weekend and stopped in Tiffany's and BB&B quickly:) The Metro and Soleste bands looked pretty. And I was actually surprised with how much I liked a thin plain band as well. I really love the trio of pave bands (white, yellow, and pink diamonds) that Asscherhalo_lover got from Zina on Etsy! I know it's not super quality like VC but for the price point and the option to mix with my ER I really like the idea. Lately I have been wearing more rose gold and yellow gold (fun) jewelry so I would love to have the options.

Rockinruby - Thanks a bunch, I appreciate it:)

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock

This ring is just stunning :love: :love: :love: . I adore plain shank halos, and this is simply incredible :appl: :appl: :appl:

mns12

Shiny_Rock

Scarlett1|1437559979|3905991 said:
This ring is just stunning :love: :love: :love: . I adore plain shank halos, and this is simply incredible :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thanks Scarlett! I'm loving the crisp plain shank:)

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock

Your ring is absolutely stunning. It is truly a winner!

mns12

Shiny_Rock

Gem Queen|1437861439|3907449 said:
Your ring is absolutely stunning. It is truly a winner!

Thanks for the kind words Gem Queen!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That is a beauty :!:

mns12

Shiny_Rock

Dancing Fire|1438124782|3908510 said:
That is a beauty :!:

Thanks DF:)

baroque

Shiny_Rock

OMG! So gorgeous! I LOVE IT! Great choice. So glad I saw your thread, I have been wondering about what you ended up with...
Just beautiful! :mrgreen: I'm envious of this beauty! Wear it in good health!

mns12

Shiny_Rock

baroque|1438806535|3911612 said:
OMG! So gorgeous! I LOVE IT! Great choice. So glad I saw your thread, I have been wondering about what you ended up with...
Just beautiful! :mrgreen: I'm envious of this beauty! Wear it in good health!

Thanks for stopping in Baroque, I appreciate the compliments!! I wish this darn humidity would stop so I could enjoy wearing it more ;(
So, have you made any more decisions on your beauty? Are you still leaning towards a reset?

baroque

Shiny_Rock

oh...humidity! dang, that makes it tough, if only we didn't have so many fluctuations in our finger sizes!

I am actually still considering a reset, but can't decide what to do. Mine spins like crazy and I spend much of the time I type at work with the stone completely swung around to the bottom. Not sure what type of setting is best to not spin, other than when I have had wider bands, those have not been a problem...however, my diamond was much smaller then. I keep hoping the right one will just jump out at me.

As a side note, one of the flush set surprise stones from inside has fallen out and though it is covered by the warranty, shipping to WF is not covered under warranty so it will cost me $109 to send it back (they will cover the return shipping) I haven't decided if it's worth sending in, or if I will just find someone local to do it. If I do keep the setting for now, it does need to be sized down a little, to maybe help alleviate the spinning, I hope. Such difficult decisions!

I am so happy that you love your ring! After all of this, LOVE should be the outcome!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results