shape
carat
color
clarity

MY MEETING WITH LEON MEGE TODAY !

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
lovestreet, can't wait to see yours !!! hopefully my photos will tie you over HAHA !

i do have a question out of curiosity (or anxiety) ...

my LM invoice states that the total melee count for the 2.62ct RB stone is at 56, at 0.96ctw .... ring shank is at 1.8mm, ring size is 4 3/4, with pave ending at 5 and 7 o'clock on the shank, NO melee in the gallery (donut).

the 4.02ct cushion adrianna featured on micropave.com also has 0.96ctw of melee, the melee count is at 72, pave ends at 4 and 8 o'clock. I remember seeing that exact ring during my meeting and Leon measured the width of the ring shank in front of me - at 1.9mm. This ring HAS melee in the gallery.

when comparing the specs on these 2 rings, one would decipher that with the equal total melee carat weight, the melee size on the 4.02 (72 diamonds) would be smaller than the ones on the 2.62ct (56 diaomnds) - 0.013ct vs 0.017ct on average.

so here is what i'm wondering - my center stone is smaller, ring shank is thinner, ring size is smaller, no melee at the gallery (donut), why on earth would my ring's melee ctw be the same as this whopping 4.02ct ?? unless there is a mistake on my invoice or on the website, i just can't think of another way to explain this ?

here's the 4.02ct cushion adrianna :

http://www.micropave.com/index.php/rings/solitaire-adrianna-with-4-02-f-vvs2-cushion.html

can anyone shed some light on this ?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results