carat
color
clarity

My Mark Broumand Experience - An Asscher Setting Upgrade

fritzi

Rough_Rock
Beautiful setting and stone!

Thank you!

I do love that stone and it looks great in your new setting :)

I love the rose cuts with it, excellent contrast of styles!

Thank you so much!

Wow. Nice transformation! Enjoy it for years to come.

Thank you! ❤️

What a stunning stone and an amazing setting. Your ring radiates pure luxury. I like!!!

What a sweet compliment. Thank you!

Thank you!

fritzi

Rough_Rock
Omgosh - STUNNING! :love: And thanks for the info on having a custom reset from the perspective of someone less experienced in this kind of project. This definitely gave me the confidence boost I needed!
Thank you! Happy to help! I am a full time student, work full time, and have 2 young kids so stress is the last thing I would want. Working with Mark Broumand was super easy and the setting is exactly what I wanted.

himni

Shiny_Rock
I love it!!! I follow MB on IG and he has the best hand model ever lol. Rose gold is everything!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It is beautiful transformation! I love how the diamond looks in this delicate and delicious rose gold setting! :love::love::love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous reset and I love the rose gold!! The band is stunning too, love those rose cuts!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's exquisite.. I truly love it.. <3

P

PierreBear

What a lovely upgrade! The setting has made such an impact to showcase your lovely stone. Great job!! Enjoy it for years to come!

fritzi

Rough_Rock
I love it!!! I follow MB on IG and he has the best hand model ever lol. Rose gold is everything!
Thank you! I totally agree about the hand model. I really like seeing action shots of jewelry and it helps provide an idea of what it looks like worn. Between the jewelry, the hand model, and his photography skills, every post is simply perfection.

fritzi

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! It is beautiful transformation! I love how the diamond looks in this delicate and delicious rose gold setting! :love::love::love:
Thank you so much! It was definitely a transformation. The rose gold really makes the diamond pop.

fritzi

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous reset and I love the rose gold!! The band is stunning too, love those rose cuts!!
Thank you so much! I love the band too and am trying to decide which band to pair with it.

fritzi

Rough_Rock
What a lovely upgrade! The setting has made such an impact to showcase your lovely stone. Great job!! Enjoy it for years to come!
Thank you for your kind words! The setting really impacted the performance of this stone. So much that my husband thought it was a completely different diamond. :love:

H

HoneyBadger2

OK so I honestly just sent Mark a message today asking about YOUR ring! Then I come across your post here! haha I love it. I may just have him make one similar for me. So you bought the diamond from Blue Nile? I'm struggling with where to buy a step cut - I feel like the cut is so important and it's hard to get the feel for it online. Any pointers?

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! It definitely showcases your stone more than the original setting.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the transformation, and how feminine the setting is. The diamond picks up a slight hue of the rose gold & it is breathtaking!! I love your diamond, and your set makes me want to integrate rose gold into my own collection!!!
Wear it in good health!! I love it!
CRM

fritzi

Rough_Rock
OK so I honestly just sent Mark a message today asking about YOUR ring! Then I come across your post here! haha I love it. I may just have him make one similar for me. So you bought the diamond from Blue Nile? I'm struggling with where to buy a step cut - I feel like the cut is so important and it's hard to get the feel for it online. Any pointers?

Hi! Wow! That is so amazing you found this post after inquiring about it.

The great thing about BN and other vendors is that they are posting more and more vidos so you can get an idea of the diamond's personality. I went with BN because I could filter by fluorescence since medium to strong was a requirement for me. Then I set the rest of my filters and started looking to maximize the 4 Cs based on my budget. My diamond is VG cut and appears larger than most of similar carat weight so I sacrificed on cut for size. I loved it but always wanted more fire so had looked into upgrading the stone until I realized that I would have to spend so much more to get a 3+ carat excellent cut asscher. I ultimately decided on resetting it and could not be happier. It has more fire than ever and the setting really enhances the stone. You have to decide which of the 4 Cs you must have versus which you are willing to compromise on.

I would love to hear what you decide on. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

fritzi

Rough_Rock
I love the transformation, and how feminine the setting is. The diamond picks up a slight hue of the rose gold & it is breathtaking!! I love your diamond, and your set makes me want to integrate rose gold into my own collection!!!
Wear it in good health!! I love it!
CRM

Hi! Thank you so much for your kind words. The diamond does pick up extra color from the rose gold and I love it. Most of my life I owned only platinum and white gold jewelry because yellow gold did not compliment my skin tone. I finally bought my first rose gold bracelet a few years ago and loved how it shined like yellow gold but complimented my skin better. Rose gold looks great with white gold and platinum jewelry and it is a nice addition to any collection.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous and I love the set !

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! Thank you so much for your kind words. The diamond does pick up extra color from the rose gold and I love it. Most of my life I owned only platinum and white gold jewelry because yellow gold did not compliment my skin tone. I finally bought my first rose gold bracelet a few years ago and loved how it shined like yellow gold but complimented my skin better. Rose gold looks great with white gold and platinum jewelry and it is a nice addition to any collection.
I seem to have versatile skin tone, yet, in my opinion, yellow gold does not compliment my skin tone as well as white gold, platinum & rose gold. Yellow Gold looks "ok", but I'm not a fan...at least, not on ME. I have some yellow gold jewelry that I wear on rare occasions, and get plenty of compliments, but it's not my preference.
I think Rose Gold additions to my set would be beautiful. I absolutely love your Asscher, and that setting fits her so well!!! Congratulations!!
:D

fritzi

Rough_Rock
I seem to have versatile skin tone, yet, in my opinion, yellow gold does not compliment my skin tone as well as white gold, platinum & rose gold. Yellow Gold looks "ok", but I'm not a fan...at least, not on ME. I have some yellow gold jewelry that I wear on rare occasions, and get plenty of compliments, but it's not my preference.
I think Rose Gold additions to my set would be beautiful. I absolutely love your Asscher, and that setting fits her so well!!! Congratulations!!
:D
I am the same with yellow gold. It looks lovely on others and I might consider adding something with yellow gold at some point but prefer white and rose gold.

Thank you again for your kind words. I love that the asscher has a very classic, understated beauty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results