clarity

#TBT My lovely little marquise

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/9/2009 5:10:52 PM
Author: AdiS
Thank you, Callisto and marcy!

tyty,
I''d never actually seen a setting like this one before so I don''t have much info. The lady at the jewelry store was really helpful though. When I asked what kind of setting that was, she said ''A white gold one.''
20.gif
lol
face22.gif
lmao!@ a white gold one! ahhhhh! I love your ring!I really like the way it sits so snugly-flat against your finger, it is gorgeous and, I have to say something about the titleof this thread : a little????? .60 is no little one!! my ER is .33 oval!!! congratulations on your ring!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous - I love both the stone and setting!

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
That''s a unique beaut of a stone and setting. I haven''t seen settings like that for marquises before - you might spark a trend!

elation

Rough_Rock
Just wow.
Marquise stones are not usually my cup of tea, but this little stunner has entirely changed my mind!
6.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
The setting is absolutely perfect for showing off that pretty stone.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/9/2009 5:10:52 PM
Author: AdiS
Thank you, Callisto and marcy!

tyty,
I''d never actually seen a setting like this one before so I don''t have much info. The lady at the jewelry store was really helpful though. When I asked what kind of setting that was, she said ''A white gold one.''
20.gif
lol
You got to love that kind of answer, eh?
9.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful, the setting is the perfect complement!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m still really liking this RHR! And I don''t like Marquise Diamonds! But this one is just perfect, it''s a "fat" Marquise. Plus the setting is so cool. I gotta go find me one of those White Gold settings! LOL Congrats again!!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, I thought this thread was long gone!
1.gif

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words!

ficklefaye, Monnyjay, princessplease - you''re too sweet, thank you!
5.gif

kribbie - that is so kind of you to say, I really am flattered!

luv2sparkle - it sure does make my heart sing, I still love it as much as the first time I saw it and wear it almost every day!

szh - I''m glad you think so too about the name! When I put it on my finger, I immediately thought: "Oh, you''d be Mr.Moonbeam!" I''m in the habit of giving names to all my rings. lol

Çã†hër§ - thank you, I love the low profile too! Makes my initial intention not to bang it into things much more achievable! (if not totally achievable... lol)
Oh, and I agree about it not being that little, it''s just that it''s smaller than my e-ring and thus-the little guy. BTW, was it your ring that gorgeous bezel set oval? If so, I absolutely love it!

vesper, mayachel, mercoledi, MC - thank you so much for your wonderful compliments!
35.gif

elation - yay, I''m so glad I converted another PSer into a marquise lover!
36.gif

litebrite - hmmm, a trend you say... I think that "The AdiS White Gold setting" sounds pretty melodious, no?
16.gif
9.gif

marcy - I know, some salespeople are always just full of helpful information!
9.gif

Stone Hunter - hey, nice to see you again!
35.gif
Glad to hear that you still like my ring and the White Gold setting! lol

Thanks again everyone, and sorry it took me so long to reply to each of you and your wonderful, kind words!
5.gif

SparkleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
I can''t say for sure but I think it''s a Stuller setting that can be set with any head. I''ve been dying to put an oval bezel in it - just don''t have a stone yet!

Stuller link with bezel
Ann Harrington link

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/12/2009 6:02:43 AM
Author: SparkleSparkle
I can''t say for sure but I think it''s a Stuller setting that can be set with any head. I''ve been dying to put an oval bezel in it - just don''t have a stone yet!

Stuller link with bezel
Ann Harrington link
Hey, Sparkle, it really looks similar, only there are no ornaments on the band of my ring (at the base of the split). I think that''s also the main difference with the JM designs I''ve seen here on PS.
1.gif

SparkleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Great! Then I wouldn''t be a copycat after all! LOL

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/12/2009 7:43:14 AM
Author: SparkleSparkle
Great! Then I wouldn''t be a copycat after all! LOL
haha, nope, don''t think so! Good luck with finding your stone!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I love the setting and the diamond is beautiful.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
your diamond and setting are made for each other - looks so good on your pretty hand... congrats :)

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, oddoneout and Amethyste for your kind words!
35.gif

Aida1010

Shiny_Rock
LOVE your setting! It''s definitely the prettiest and unique setting for a Marquis I''ve ever seen!! Congrats on your beauty!!!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/12/2009 5:18:18 PM
Author: Aida1010
LOVE your setting! It''s definitely the prettiest and unique setting for a Marquis I''ve ever seen!! Congrats on your beauty!!!
Thank you, Aida! I love your EW set cushion! Have you decided which stone you are going to keep yet?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results