shape
carat
color
clarity

My Little Ball of Sunshine

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhh emmmmm geeeeee, SUNSHINElicious!!!!! And so delicious!!!! LOVE.

faintingfromdelight.gif
Aw, thank you so much! :kiss2:

I love this!! "Ball of sunshine" is the perfect description for this gorgeous piece!!!
Thank you. I love having something so bright and happy to wear now. :mrgreen:

This is so gorgeous!!! :kiss2: Love what you did with that already beautiful setting! The yellow is so bright and cheerful!
Thank you! The setting is absolute perfection (and I can take zero credit for that) but I sure do love wearing it. :D

How pretty!
Thank you. :mrgreen:

Gorgeous! Great choice! What a POP of color.
Thank you. Its my first yellow and I'm surprised with how much I love it. :love:

It's gorgeous, the yellow gives it great impact colour wise!!!
Thank you! I kept going back and forth between pink and yellow but I finally decided I might as well round out my collection with a yellow. And it's just so darn cheerful looking. :mrgreen:

SO beautiful!!! The setting is stunning and the yellow sapphire looks perfect in it! Fabulous combination! :kiss2:
Thank you! Mrs B sure did an amazing job designing the setting. And I do think it was always meant to have a colorful center. :D

What a beautiful ring! Your description for it is perfect
Thank you so much! :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs-B has a very good reason to part with that. :saint: :shhh: :whistle: :Up_to_something: ;))

I am hugely happy, tho, that this gorgeous little thang went to @elle_71125 - talk about the perfect ring for the perfect home!
Thank you so much! I really do love it.
Also, I can't wait to see what you have coming up. :mrgreen:

Man!!!! So gorgeous. Welcome home, the prettiest flower!
Thank you! I can't seem to take it off my finger...I just love it so much. :D

Beautiful ring!
Thank you. :D

It’s soooo pretty!! :love: :love:
Thank you. :mrgreen:

Beautiful Elle. The color of that Sapphire is amazing. Pure sunshine bright yellow
Thank you. It's my first yellow but definitely not my last. :love:

Oh, I love this! I thought it was perfection with mrs-b's AVR, but your yellow sapphire turns it into a ball of sunshine, for sure. :cool2:

As a fellow beneficiary of mrs-b's sale, I know the feeling you describe. ;)2
Ooh, what did you get???
And thank you! I'm loving my new ring. :mrgreen:

It looks sensational! Our amazing @mrs-b has the kindest, most generous spirit, and I'm so delighted you got her much coveted flower ring! And that yellow is beyond sensational! :kiss2: Happiness all around!

Thank you so much! I agree Mrs B is the sweetest and I feel oh so lucky to be wearing her flower ring. :love:

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! Perfect color sapphire to go in that setting. Just beautiful!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks amazing on you!
Thank you so much, I’m convinced it would look great on everyone. :mrgreen:

I just love rings that put a smile on your face. This one definitely does!! Enjoy this beauty and congrats on this latest acquisition :love:
Thank you! I have to agree that some rings just sing and this one most certainly does (for me anyway). My favorite go to “happy” ring. :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results