shape
carat
color
clarity

My Little Ball of Sunshine

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of the best things about being a PSer is being first in line for the preloved pieces. You’ve seen them, you’ve drooled over them, you’ve gone back to ogle them more than one would consider strictly necessary. :drool: Then one magical day you see it...a “for sale” listing. That piece you’ve loved from afar can now be yours for the price of a dollar (ok, not a dollar but you get what I’m saying).

That sweet, sweet magic happened for me last month during @mrs-b ’s accidental sale. I say accidental because it was really only meant to be a heads up about an upcoming sale. But we PSers are nothing if not tenacious. Thankfully, @mrs-b was gracious enough to work with the ravenous beasts (that’s me :evil2:) and all the other lovely PSers.:saint:
Anyway, I was lucky enough to get her gorgeous flower ring. Yay me. :dance: She handed it off, personally, to the very sweet Amy at David Klass jewelers....and there it sat until they found me the perfect bright and cheerful yellow sapphire to go with it. As always, I can’t recommend David Klass and his team enough. They constantly manage to put up with my picky self and have shown me nothing but kindness in return. I can’t express how grateful I am to have found them. :love:

Anyways, here she is. My little ball of sunshine. :cool2:

23E9BDC4-B61C-4E98-8DD9-3A0AF4D4A271.jpeg

CE547D37-31C9-43E3-B985-D20C0A69D284.jpeg

Blurry but I love the color!
E80829D6-942D-403D-B24D-2C904B9F47E9.jpeg

Last edited:

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, that turned out beautifully. It looks so bright and happy! Congratulations on another gorgeous ring.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that is so beautiful. What a sunny sapphire! Enjoy and wear it in happiness. I also enjoyed your account of the sale :)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, it's gorgeous! The combination of the setting & that yellow is pure happiness!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers, just gorgeous

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that turned out beautifully. It looks so bright and happy! Congratulations on another gorgeous ring.
Thank you! It’s definitely helped me get through the last few rainy days. I’ll just carry around my own sunshine...thanks. :lol:

Oh, that is so beautiful. What a sunny sapphire! Enjoy and wear it in happiness. I also enjoyed your account of the sale :)
Thank you. :D I love watching those big sales pop up in the preloved section. It’s my own form of entertainment. Did you see that one from @Phoenix ? Everyone wanted a piece (justifiably).:love:

Gosh, it's gorgeous! The combination of the setting & that yellow is pure happiness!
Thank you so much! I love how happy it looks. Just pure sunshine. :love:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Ball of sunshine for sure!( I needed that on a dreary fall day!) Turned out great!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of the best things about being a PSer is being first in line for the preloved pieces. You’ve seen them, you’ve drooled over them, you’ve gone back to ogle them more than one would consider strictly necessary. :drool: Then one magical day you see it...a “for sale” listing. That piece you’ve loved from afar can now be yours for the price of a dollar (ok, not a dollar but you get what I’m saying).

That sweet, sweet magic happened for me last month during @mrs-b ’s accidental sale. I say accidental because it was really only meant to be a heads up about an upcoming sale. But we PSers are nothing if not tenacious. Thankfully, @mrs-b was gracious enough to work with the ravenous beasts (that’s me :evil2:) and all the other lovely PSers.:saint:
Anyway, I was lucky enough to get her gorgeous flower ring. Yay me. :dance: She handed it off, personally, to the very sweet Amy at David Klass jewelers....and there it sat until they found me the perfect bright and cheerful yellow sapphire to go with it. As always, I can’t recommend David Klass and his team enough. They constantly manage to put up with my picky self and have shown me nothing but kindness in return. I can’t express how grateful I am to have found them. :love:

Anyways, here she is. My little ball of sunshine. :cool2:

23E9BDC4-B61C-4E98-8DD9-3A0AF4D4A271.jpeg

CE547D37-31C9-43E3-B985-D20C0A69D284.jpeg

Blurry but I love the color!
E80829D6-942D-403D-B24D-2C904B9F47E9.jpeg
OMG that is BEAUTIFUL !
How could @mrs-b part with that !
but im sure she must be happy its gone to a good home

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you. :D I love watching those big sales pop up in the preloved section. It’s my own form of entertainment. Did you see that one from @Phoenix ? Everyone wanted a piece (justifiably).:love:

I love that thread but missed Phoenix's sale. Gah, probably better I missed it. I have been exceedingly generous to myself this year :D. I check LT every day though!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!
Love all your photos but the grass ones are craaazy! :love:

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s soooo pretty!! :love: :love:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Elle. The color of that Sapphire is amazing. Pure sunshine bright yellow

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I love this! I thought it was perfection with mrs-b's AVR, but your yellow sapphire turns it into a ball of sunshine, for sure. :cool2:

As a fellow beneficiary of mrs-b's sale, I know the feeling you describe. ;)2

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks sensational! Our amazing @mrs-b has the kindest, most generous spirit, and I'm so delighted you got her much coveted flower ring! And that yellow is beyond sensational! :kiss2: Happiness all around!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers, just gorgeous
Thank you! :mrgreen:

Ball of sunshine for sure!( I needed that on a dreary fall day!) Turned out great!
Thank you! We’re having some crappy weather here too so I’ve been extra appreciative of my little ball of sunshine. :D

OMG that is BEAUTIFUL !
How could @mrs-b part with that !
but im sure she must be happy its gone to a good home
While I’m surprised she let it go (it’s beautifully designed, after all), I’m still super happy I get to call it mine now. :love: Guess we’ll just have to wait and see what @mrs-b has waiting in the pipeline.

I love that thread but missed Phoenix's sale. Gah, probably better I missed it. I have been exceedingly generous to myself this year :D. I check LT every day though!
Oh boy, do I hear ya. I’ve been quite generous with myself as well. It’s like every day is Christmas. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhh emmmmm geeeeee, SUNSHINElicious!!!!! And so delicious!!!! LOVE.

faintingfromdelight.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this!! "Ball of sunshine" is the perfect description for this gorgeous piece!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so gorgeous!!! :kiss2: Love what you did with that already beautiful setting! The yellow is so bright and cheerful!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How pretty!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, the yellow gives it great impact colour wise!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO beautiful!!! The setting is stunning and the yellow sapphire looks perfect in it! Fabulous combination! :kiss2:

arhzay

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Your description for it is perfect

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results