shape
carat
color
clarity

My Leon Mege and SingleStone band finally complete....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
What beauties!!!
30.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look fantastic together! Congratulations!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to say that your leon engagement ring is one of my favorite leon''s of all time. I LOVE how he did the prongs N/S and the lovely design under the basket.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Melanie!
The new bands look amazing with your beautiful e-ring! The french cuts look so lively yet so delicate and the new Leon band is perfect. I can''t get over the amazing profile of your e-ring; it really does look just like a buttercup. Gorgeous!

clop

Shiny_Rock
Wow Melanie! That is one gorgeous set!! They complement each other so well. Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is dynamite!
36.gif

Mrs.2Artists

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Melanie... you and I are kindred spirits! Hot shoes AND the perfect diamonds!!! You''ve got style girl...you''ve got style.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, your rings are FABULOUS

Singlestone and Leon Mege- what a dazzling duo!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I love the whole set. It''s absolutely beautiful
30.gif
36.gif

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
The set is beautiful! I was in awe when I saw DiamondNut''s set and now, yours with an SS band that I''ve been lemming for awhile... both of the sets are BEAUTIFUL!!

Melanie611: If you do not mind, can you share with me the cost of your Leon''s ER and WB (separate cost if possible). A ballpark price is good enough. I''m recently engaged and my FI gave me a budget to shop and I''m thinking of using Leon for my ER and WB set.

Thanks in advance!

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Do you know the dimensions of your french cuts on the singlestone? It''s simply gorgeous!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results