shape
carat
color
clarity

My Leon Mege and SingleStone band finally complete....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
I''m so excited. I just received my Single Stone band in the mail yesterday, and it''s absolutely perfect. I had to wait an extra couple of weeks for them to cut the baguettes because I was obsessed with french cuts. Anyway they''re finally both complete. You guys probably won''t remember, but I had a problem with my Leon Mege set being different depths when I first received it. Leon was kind enough to remake the band. But I had to send both rings back to him. Anyway, 5 weeks later, there''s still a slight difference, but I think its way better. I thought it might be pushing it to have him remake it for a 3rd time
33.gif

Anyway, here are some pics... How do all of you take such beautiful clear pics of your rings? This one pic took me 14 tries before it came out...
20.gif

ML_LM_SS_1.jpg

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
Side view...you can see the sizing insert on the Leon Mege ring. To be honest, I wish I hadn't put it in. It makes the ring look bigger than my actual size. Since it's an eternity, I was kind of worried about later sizing issues. I think it would have been better to get a half size bigger and put sizing beads instead. The sizing insert lets me increase by at least a size or more if needed.

ML_LM_SS_2.jpg

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
Finger shot...

ML_LM_SS_3.jpg

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
Ok...last pic...a profile shot...I love how the diamonds go all the way up the sides of the LM until they reach the double prongs....

ML_LM_SS_4.jpg

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful
30.gif
I love that stacked 3 ring look! What are the widths of your bands?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wedding set. 1 good picture out of 14 is pretty good!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
You lucky duck! That is stunning!!! I want them all!

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
panda...My LM ring and band are about 1.6-1.7mm. And the SS band should be 2.3mm, but it seems thinner to me. Looks closer to 2mm. I wanted it to have a noticeable difference in width, but still be thin and delicate when stacked together. As you can see in the first pic though, they''re almost the same width.

tacori...Thanks for the moral support
2.gif
Maybe I should have taken the pics during daytime when there''s more light. But I came home from work yesterday and was so excited to see the FedEx box waiting for me. It wasn''t supposed to arrive til today so it came a day early!

julesbeth...Thank you! I love your assher too! I''ve really been digging the step cuts lately.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that SS band is gorgeous
30.gif
. How many carats is it?

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set!

Looking at your avatar, I assume the LM setting was recent? The bands are very delicate! Congrats!

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
baby_monster...Your avatar is adorable!...LOL. Anyway, I should have thought to post that info. The stones in the SS band are about 0.75ct E/F VS. It''s quite thin and delicate looking, although it looks huge in the pictures. My LM ring has a 1.31ct E VS2 center (small in comparison to Leon and PS standards, but I love it. Of course, I wouldn''t mind going all the way up to a 2.5ct...haha...FH would kill me). Both LM rings equal about 2cts all together. The pave is sooo tiny. I was tempted to count the little diamonds but haven''t had the patience
3.gif

snooper...You''re right. The avatar is my original ring by Mark Morrell. I had Leon reset the stone. I love your LM cushion too! Maybe my diamond will grow up to be like yours in 10-20 years
9.gif
A girl can dream
17.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW! Gorgeous rings! I love them together! oh, just perfection!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Wow a Mark Morrell and now a reset with LM. I gotta say I like the reset better even though the MM was stunning too!

Enjoy and you really have an amazing set!
36.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
i love, love, love that look. gorgeous.
30.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
The new rings are beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
, congrats :)

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
my heart is singing looking at that gorgeous leon!!!! the bands are dainty and a perfect fit w/ your ring.

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous set Melanie!!! But of course I''m bias since I have its twin!!
2.gif

IMG_4079a.JPG

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
oh MAN! I LOVE YOUR SET!! I''m now just as obsessed with french cut baguettes as you are. Oh lordie, lordie....
20.gif

Congrats on your beauties!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Oh how beautiful! I love them all!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Amazing rings.......I keep staring at them!!!!

Lori

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Melanie, your rings are gorgeous
sending_flowers.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh Melanie, your rings are just gorgeous!! I love them!!! Congrats on an awesome set!!!
36.gif
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings! They look great together!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Verrrrrry nice! As an aside, I have an issue with my ER spinning and more than one jeweller I consulted said they''d thicken the shank, and not one suggested using sizing beads. Your preference tho....

cheers--Sharon

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the stacking set!!! *Swoon*

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I love your ring! I love the NSEW setting - that''s my favorite style!!! Can you PLEASE post some more pics, with pic of the side view of the basket. Congrats on your beautiful set!!!

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
Coati ... I still covet your single shared prong band in a major way. I was worried it might eat away at my prongs though. But as I tell FH, I still have 9 other fingers to wear it.
9.gif
Maybe as an anniversary gift down the road....

SanDiegoLady ... I couldn''t recommend Singlestone more. I worked with Patti and she''s a total sweetheart.
diamondnut ... LOL...I think your Leon is more like a big sister rather than a twin. Your 2.5ct is my dream.

tberube ... The french cuts are truely gorgeous. I see little sparks coming off them all the time. When I ordered the band, I kept wondering if it was worth the extra $$$ to have them special cut it. But I totally love them!

canuk-gal ... I do have a slight problem with the e-ring spinning, but I think it''s because they''re kinda loose on me (I hate the squished finger look so I ordered a half size bigger). But for me, the sizing insert makes the ring look several sizes bigger because of the added platinum on the insides gibing it added depth. I just keep wondering if it''ll be a waste if my ring size doesn''t change.
20.gif

vesper ... the N/S/E/W prongs have really grown on me. I love how the shank kind of blends into the prongs... I''ll see if I can take more pics. I''ve learned I have absolutely no talent with the camera.
7.gif
Everything turns out blury.

And THANK YOU to everyone for all your posts!

Oh Melanie !!!! It looks amazing !!!! I am soo happy for you !

I remember you searched and searched for the perfect band !

Both you and Diamondnut have EXACTLY what I''ve always wanted !!

Congratulations, it''s soooo pretty !
36.gif

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 2:40:20 PM
Author: BrownEyedCountryGirl75
Oh Melanie !!!! It looks amazing !!!! I am soo happy for you !

I remember you searched and searched for the perfect band !

Both you and Diamondnut have EXACTLY what I''ve always wanted !!

Congratulations, it''s soooo pretty !
36.gif
I second that BECG!!! drool!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results