shape
carat
color
clarity

My latest project with Yvonne (with questions)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking forward to see the hand shots of this lovely ring!

DK :))

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Oooh!! Of course I saw this on her FB as well, lol!! Didn't realize it was yours! Congrats on another success...you have so many lovely pieces in your collection :)

Venti25

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Can't wait to see more pictures.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Acinom, dk168, katharath and Venti25! I'm back home (work/pleasure trips) and excited that it's on its way. I also got word that Yvonne finished all of my projects while I was away. Early Christmas for me!

Here is a picture of the other ring I posted the CAD of - along with matching earrings dangles that will hang from my diamond studs. Emeralds with bright pink sapphires (heated). A long way from the simple 5 stone ring we originally envisioned for the stones...but since it required a CAD, I decided to have some design fun (plus I do like my finger coverage).

emeraldsapphirering.jpg

emeraldsapphireearings.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lilmosun, Your new rings are gorgeous...early Christmas indeed!
I am glad you decided on white gold for the first ring. I think it made the colors stand out. Also, the pink / green combo, of your second ring, is stunning. :love:

Looking forward to hand shots.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Excited to see more pics of your new goodies when they arrive. Beautifully done! :)

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you elle and lovesvintage! Today was Christmas indeed...

The kornerupine ring is gorgeous!! My biggest fear is that I don't wear soft colors well but the ring is soooo sparkly that it's more like a diamond cocktail ring. It's so blingy, I posted it in the Show Me the Bling forum: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/its-here-my-malaya-garnet-w-kornerupine-and-diamond-ring.227008/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/its-here-my-malaya-garnet-w-kornerupine-and-diamond-ring.227008/[/URL]

Here is one shot from the thread (the ring really needs video to do it justice).

side_10.jpg

Here are some pictures of my emerald and sapphire ring that also arrived:

rings_two_flower_and_emerald.jpg

Yes, I loved my two flower ring so much, that I had a pink one made to match :shhh: (although I opted for yellow sapphires this time instead of yellow diamonds to save $$)

ring_emerald_sapphire_0.jpg

ring_emerald_sapphire_2.jpg

ring_emerald_sapphiregallery.jpg

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Omg. I've not been frequenting ps much at all for weeks and this is what I've missed!

Absolutely amazing. Every. Single. One.

I die.

Desertrose

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wowie Zowie! :love: They are all incredible! Especially the kornerupine...your design took it to a whole new level.

The five stone ring is so unusual! It's surprising that both rings (as well as the flower rings) came from the same design team - very creative!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you theredspinel and Desertrose!

I've had fun this weekend enjoying my goody bag. I usually like to spread out my projects. Both the larger rings have been in the works for awhile...we'd work on one while trying to figure out the other. They just happened to finish around the same time. And yes, I was thinking how different the rings all are but that's me liking variety. Kudos to Yvonne and Brandy for their ability to collaborate towards making my whims reality. Both of these came out better than what I originally hoped.

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
Wowie zombie is right. I love seeing all three of these colorful rings on your hand lilmosun. I would love a handful of those double flower rings!!! You really had a vision for that beautiful 5 stone that I could not see from the cads The saturated gems, that yellow gold and the engraving and little diamonds totally work. Congratulations.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings lilmosun. The group shot, it looks like you're wearing a garden on your fingers, lovely.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you lovinggems! As soon as I had my first two flower ring, I needed another because I thought "garden on fingers" too! (I also ended going with what you and Sparkkieslover recommended on the kornerupine too!)

And Sungura - Yes, the ring was hard to envision from the CADs. Thankfully it worked out as planned due to the higher karat (18K) gold and beautiful engraving. I wasn't sure 18K would be bright enough but Yvonne knew which color gold I was going for. Then I left the engraving design up her team and admittedly I was giddy when I saw what they came up with.

And thanks again to the PSers for all of their input on the kornerupine ring!

chroman

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas :) What wonderful pieces!

(or, given the colors on the emerald and sapphire ring - Happy Mardi Gras;-)

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
chroman|1479791900|4101321 said:
Merry Christmas :) What wonderful pieces!

(or, given the colors on the emerald and sapphire ring - Happy Mardi Gras;-)

:lol:

I may just have enough money left for some metallic plastic bead necklaces to with the ring and earrings :think:

(and thank you!)

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, your bling goodies are here and look amazing on your fingers! :appl:

You have me interested in the kornerupine stones. I might just have to get some from Yvonne.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you lovesvintage! I look forward to seeing more kornerupine projects from you, Sungura and other PSers :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results