shape
carat
color
clarity

My jeweler said I have short pudgy fingers....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
I''m crossing my fingers for this weekend! I''ve been so busy at work and last weekend was my husbands bday, the weekend before was my cousin''s wedding, so this three day weekend is going to be relax and photograph the prettys weekend
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sure your jeweler just thought he was making a helpful comment, but wow. Foot in mouth, much?

That said, the rings are lovely and I like them together. If you can get them sized appropriately I think you will have a gorgeous-looking blinged-out hand there!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
i love your rings, SB! very pretty!

the jeweler, on the other hand, was a butt-head.

do post more pictures if you get them re-sized - would love to see them :) (i''m a yellow gold addict)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I doubt he meant to say something rude or insensitive to you but obviously his customer service needs some work.

We all have our own tastes in jewelry and you should wear what appeals to you. I like your rings together and they will look even better once the are a more comfortable fit. I can''t wait to see more pictures.
35.gif

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How rude. I have short fleshy fingers too. I once lamented to my husband''s friend about my fleshy fingers when we were trying on wedding bands at her store. Her response was, "Oh, the Chinese consider fleshy fingers to be lucky."

Was it true? I have no idea. Was it just a ploy to make me feel better? Probably, but it worked.

Consider yourself to be lucky.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results