shape
carat
color
clarity

My JbEG three stone OEC bezel ring is finished!

missydebby|1289659353|2764334 said:
love it love it LOVE IT!!!! Now you need some matching studs!!!! :naughty:

:bigsmile: I'm ok with you... :rodent:

it is absolutely spectacular!!!! wear it in good health!

Oh my goodness - it's absolutely gorgeous! The milgraining on the bezels is perfect. Enjoy your lovely new ring.

I love it! It's so beautiful! I want more hand pics please.

beautiful!!!!! love the profile view and love those yummy OECs :) :) :) :love: :love:

ohhhh that's lovely!!

Congrats pixies, your patience and searching paid off *spectacularly* :bigsmile: :love: :love:

And a big ditto on needing matching studs :devil:

Yssie|1289704758|2765235 said:
ohhhh that's lovely!!

Congrats pixies, your patience and searching paid off *spectacularly* :bigsmile: :love: :love:

And a big ditto on needing matching studs :devil:
I've already got it on my list! I'm so bad! I want matching studs and a bracelet! Then I need a few bands to top it all off... :lol: Here is a hand shot I took with my iphone to tide you over until tomorrow!

iphonering.JPG

That is fabulous!!! Man I wish I had your teeeny tiny fingers!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Everything about it is just perfect, the stone sizes, the bezels, miligrain, and especially the profile :love:
I LOVE IT!!!! This is definitely going on my wish list!

BEAUTIFUL!!! i love the 3 stone bezel look!!! really just perfection!

STUNNING!!!! :love: :love: :love:

I am not a 3 stone person but this has change my mind completely!! It is stunning, looks fabulous on your hand and I love it.. :love: :appl:

Pixies, it's just gorgeous on your hand!!!!!! Love the proportions!!!! Finger coverage like whoa! :bigsmile:

Coincidentally, for the last few weeks, I've been having a 5 stone made with OECs, bezel set with milgrain, and my inspiration for the shank view was the Julia, so I imagine my jeweler will come up with a pretty similar 5 stone to your new 3 stone! I haven't seen any of the components yet, but it should be ready to see in about 2 weeks.

LaurenThePartier|1289753597|2765608 said:
Pixies, it's just gorgeous on your hand!!!!!! Love the proportions!!!! Finger coverage like whoa! :bigsmile:

Coincidentally, for the last few weeks, I've been having a 5 stone made with OECs, bezel set with milgrain, and my inspiration for the shank view was the Julia, so I imagine my jeweler will come up with a pretty similar 5 stone to your new 3 stone! I haven't seen any of the components yet, but it should be ready to see in about 2 weeks.
That's awesome. I bet it's going to look phenomenal. I think it's a really fun design.

I was never a three stone person before until I saw a few that were bezel three stones and they just spoke to me. Unique, wouldn't have to baby it as much as pave, good protection for the stones, etc. It's perfect for me.

I've got a couple of iphone pics here that aren't SUPER magnified to get a better perspective of what it looks like.

iphone1.JPG

iphone3.JPG

I've got tons of pictures now!

jbegring19.jpg

jbegring18.jpg

jbegring17.jpg

jbegring16.jpg

Everyone sick of pics now? lol

jbegring15.jpg

jbegring14.jpg

I have been *impatiently* waiting and checking here on PS and the JbEG website for pics...and they did not disappoint!! :love: I lourve your new ring :love: Its just fab and it gives GREAT finger coverage!! Kudos to your patience and OEC hunting skills and JbEG for executing this design! Just LOVE it. :appl:

Oooooo..... completely gorgeous gorgeousness!!!

Very pretty ring. It looks so elegant.

Oh my that is truly and gorgeous ring! Enjoy, sounds like you studied and were patient until you found the perfect setting.

:love: :love: :love: :love: Beautiful!! I've been lusting after a pendant with an oec, but now you're making me second guess my initial decision. I may need another 3stone... That setting is divine! Just perfect!!

Oh wow! Now that is truly a stunning ring! The OECs, the milgrain, the bezels, the profile...perfection!

Oh my!

I really love this style from JBEG. They had a similar setting a few months (?) back and it really is to die for.

And it looks amazing on you - wear in the very best of health!

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

I reeeeaaaalllllyyyyy LOVE this ring! The OEC's! The miligrain bezels! The Julia shank! *****SWOOOOOONNN**** :love:

Congrats and wear it in good health!

gorgeous!!

i really love this ring! :love:

So pretty! It looks so nice and substantial on your hand. The milgrain looks perfect, too! Enjoy your gorgeous ring!

YOWZAS!! I love that ring! JBEG did a wonderful job and the stones are beautiful.

I appreciate all the kind words. I'd highly recommend JbEG to anyone that has been itching for a piece from them. They were very accommodating of my very tight time table and were a pleasure to work with! The ring is *everything* I wanted and more.

jbegring26.jpg

jbegring22.jpg

jbegring21.jpg

jbegring27.jpg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP