shape
carat
color
clarity

My JbEG three stone OEC bezel ring is finished!

pixies

Shiny_Rock
I'm attaching a picture of the back of the ring to show the width of shank. I love the thickness towards the back.

jbegring28.jpg

jbegring29.jpg

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
that baby is so gorgeous! congrats!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW!!! The profile is to die for!!!

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
What a stunning and unique ring!!! Congrats :appl: :appl: :appl:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just beautiful!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! This is my favorite 3-stone ring!! You just made my folder of TDF! I love the OECs and the setting brings their beauty to life. Absolutely stunning! I adore the profile!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
That ring is exquisite! I especially love the profile.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pixies- I really cannot get over the miligrain around the stones! It's really stunning!

jewellk

Rough_Rock
WOW!!! Unbelievably GORGEOUS!!!

Congratulations! :appl:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is fabulous :love: :love: :love: It's one of the prettiest ones I've seen on PS and my favorite JBEG design.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg, how in the world did I miss this...this ring is ridiculously beautiful, I am so in love with it!!! And my gosh, what fantastic finger coverage. Oh you lucky girl, you must be thrilled every time you glance down and see this beauty on your finger. Wear it in health and happiness!

pixies

Shiny_Rock
The finger coverage really is A+. I took two more pictures with my iphone to give more of a real life perspective as opposed to the super blown up images. Not the best quality pics but does the job :tongue: .

handshot3.jpg

handshot4.jpg

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow every little detail about this ring is perfect! The proportions, the OEC's, the milgrain, the gallery, I could go on and on :love:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
So this is really late, but I love how this turned out. Wear it in good health and happiness.

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Wow......I don't know how I missed this. Your ring turned out fabulous!!!!! I :love: :love: :love: the bezels, milgraine, and finger coverage that this ring gives. The profile on this ring is simply stunning. Again.....WOW!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply Gorgeous!!! :love:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! I love the profile especially.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
pixies|1292303587|2796327 said:
The finger coverage really is A+. I took two more pictures with my iphone to give more of a real life perspective as opposed to the super blown up images. Not the best quality pics but does the job :tongue: .

file.jpg

THe ring is truly gorgeous - but your pooch - looks at him/her... Closed eyes in trust and contentment. I love to see this :)

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Amethyste|1298920396|2861327 said:
pixies|1292303587|2796327 said:

file.jpg

THe ring is truly gorgeous - but your pooch - looks at him/her... Closed eyes in trust and contentment. I love to see this :)
Thanks for all the kind words everyone! That's Oliver. He is a funny little fellow and I really enjoy him!

Small update - I've bought another band to go with my set. I'm adding a plain band to wear in between my Facets eternity band and my JbEG ring. Hopefully that will make the Facets band fit/sit better. I'll update this thread with pictures once my new band comes in.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring!! Fabulous finger coverage. JBEG does it again. Can't wait to see it with the bands!

KikiD

Shiny_Rock
Obsession!

I haven't posted in FOREVER but have the "project" lemming in my bones again so considering setting a two stone I have into this setting! Love it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results