shape
carat
color
clarity

My JbEG three stone OEC bezel ring is finished!

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
missydebby|1289659353|2764334 said:
love it love it LOVE IT!!!! Now you need some matching studs!!!! :naughty:

:bigsmile: I'm ok with you... :rodent:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
it is absolutely spectacular!!!! wear it in good health!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness - it's absolutely gorgeous! The milgraining on the bezels is perfect. Enjoy your lovely new ring.

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
I love it! It's so beautiful! I want more hand pics please.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!!!! love the profile view and love those yummy OECs :) :) :) :love: :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ohhhh that's lovely!!

Congrats pixies, your patience and searching paid off *spectacularly* :bigsmile: :love: :love:

And a big ditto on needing matching studs :devil:

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Yssie|1289704758|2765235 said:
ohhhh that's lovely!!

Congrats pixies, your patience and searching paid off *spectacularly* :bigsmile: :love: :love:

And a big ditto on needing matching studs :devil:
I've already got it on my list! I'm so bad! I want matching studs and a bracelet! Then I need a few bands to top it all off... :lol: Here is a hand shot I took with my iphone to tide you over until tomorrow!

iphonering.JPG

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is fabulous!!! Man I wish I had your teeeny tiny fingers!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Everything about it is just perfect, the stone sizes, the bezels, miligrain, and especially the profile :love:
I LOVE IT!!!! This is definitely going on my wish list!

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
BEAUTIFUL!!! i love the 3 stone bezel look!!! really just perfection!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING!!!! :love: :love: :love:

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
I am not a 3 stone person but this has change my mind completely!! It is stunning, looks fabulous on your hand and I love it.. :love: :appl:

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pixies, it's just gorgeous on your hand!!!!!! Love the proportions!!!! Finger coverage like whoa! :bigsmile:

Coincidentally, for the last few weeks, I've been having a 5 stone made with OECs, bezel set with milgrain, and my inspiration for the shank view was the Julia, so I imagine my jeweler will come up with a pretty similar 5 stone to your new 3 stone! I haven't seen any of the components yet, but it should be ready to see in about 2 weeks.

pixies

Shiny_Rock
LaurenThePartier|1289753597|2765608 said:
Pixies, it's just gorgeous on your hand!!!!!! Love the proportions!!!! Finger coverage like whoa! :bigsmile:

Coincidentally, for the last few weeks, I've been having a 5 stone made with OECs, bezel set with milgrain, and my inspiration for the shank view was the Julia, so I imagine my jeweler will come up with a pretty similar 5 stone to your new 3 stone! I haven't seen any of the components yet, but it should be ready to see in about 2 weeks.
That's awesome. I bet it's going to look phenomenal. I think it's a really fun design.

I was never a three stone person before until I saw a few that were bezel three stones and they just spoke to me. Unique, wouldn't have to baby it as much as pave, good protection for the stones, etc. It's perfect for me.

I've got a couple of iphone pics here that aren't SUPER magnified to get a better perspective of what it looks like.

iphone1.JPG

iphone3.JPG

pixies

Shiny_Rock
I've got tons of pictures now!

jbegring19.jpg

jbegring18.jpg

jbegring17.jpg

jbegring16.jpg

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Everyone sick of pics now? lol

jbegring15.jpg

jbegring14.jpg

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
I have been *impatiently* waiting and checking here on PS and the JbEG website for pics...and they did not disappoint!! :love: I lourve your new ring :love: Its just fab and it gives GREAT finger coverage!! Kudos to your patience and OEC hunting skills and JbEG for executing this design! Just LOVE it. :appl:

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Oooooo..... completely gorgeous gorgeousness!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring. It looks so elegant.

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my that is truly and gorgeous ring! Enjoy, sounds like you studied and were patient until you found the perfect setting.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: Beautiful!! I've been lusting after a pendant with an oec, but now you're making me second guess my initial decision. I may need another 3stone... That setting is divine! Just perfect!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! Now that is truly a stunning ring! The OECs, the milgrain, the bezels, the profile...perfection!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!

I really love this style from JBEG. They had a similar setting a few months (?) back and it really is to die for.

And it looks amazing on you - wear in the very best of health!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

starshine

Shiny_Rock
I reeeeaaaalllllyyyyy LOVE this ring! The OEC's! The miligrain bezels! The Julia shank! *****SWOOOOOONNN**** :love:

Congrats and wear it in good health!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous!!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
i really love this ring! :love:

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! It looks so nice and substantial on your hand. The milgrain looks perfect, too! Enjoy your gorgeous ring!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
YOWZAS!! I love that ring! JBEG did a wonderful job and the stones are beautiful.

pixies

Shiny_Rock
I appreciate all the kind words. I'd highly recommend JbEG to anyone that has been itching for a piece from them. They were very accommodating of my very tight time table and were a pleasure to work with! The ring is *everything* I wanted and more.

jbegring26.jpg

jbegring22.jpg

jbegring21.jpg

jbegring27.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results