shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink sapphire & diamond eternity band from Facets is in!

pixies

Shiny_Rock
It turned out so perfect! I love love LOVE it! The band was custom from the Facets collection. They modified this ring http://thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=1053&show_metal=18K White Gold to have milgrain. I also asked for alternating sapphires and diamonds in groups of three.

Everything on their end was great! They got the band to me in two weeks. They sent a cute silver key necklace with my ring as well. The only tiny negative is on my end. I ordered the band in a 4.5(my ering is a 4.25) since it is an eternity band... and there is *so* much extra room! I don't think I'd order up in size again. I bought this to wear with my ering so it should be fine. I've got plenty of room to grow now :lol:.

Thanks for looking!

facets11.jpg

facets4.jpg

facets5.jpg

facets8.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It came out so beautiful pixies! I love it with your e-ring!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful Pixies! I love it!!!! I have an eternity from them and I love it as well. I would love to have one just like yours!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Awwwesome!! I love them together!

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Profile shot of the rings

This picture shows the extra space

facetsbig.jpg

facets14.jpg

facets13.jpg

facets15.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh pixies, what a gorgeous band!! I love the delicate pink next to the diamonds, what a beautiful combination! And it looks perfect alongside your ering. A really stunning wedding set!

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Thank you athenaworth, luv2sparkle, lizzyann01, and junebug17! I love the extra splash of color. I originally wanted sapphire sides. This is a good way to incorporate color as it allows flexibility. If I don't want to wear pink one day, then I can just wear my ering solo. I think it compliments the JbEG ring nicely. I'd like one of each color:naughty: !

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW.

Pixies, they are stunning together!! They complement each other perfectly :appl: :love: :love: :love:

Enjoy!!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
EEeeeeep! I want one too!!! That's sooo pretty, love the delicate milgrain and the beautiful pinks. I think the 3 alternating stones is very pleasing to the eye. Was the price a little less since it has sapphires or did it end up being the same price range since they had to milgrain? Congratulations!

pixies

Shiny_Rock
I forgot to mention that the band is 18kt white gold.

Sandycheeks, diamonds and milgrain in a 4.5 is $768, diamonds and sapphire with milgrain is $719. The plain channel band is $691 in a 4.5 so the milgrain costs about $77. I guess that'd make a sapphire and diamond band in that size around 642. So a little cheaper, not a lot.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty, Pixies!!! I love milgrain on bands and the pink sapphires are such a delicate and soft color!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it, it looks fantastic!!!!!! It's the perfect shade of pink! :love: :love: :love:

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
What a wonderful combination Pixies!! It looks like your e-ring and the band are just made for each other in every way, as if they have been made by the same jeweller.

Is there nothing Facets could do about the size?

dinamit

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Thanks dinamit! I didn't think it was worth mentioning since it is the size I ordered. I really didn't want to go smaller since I planned on wearing it with another ring and didn't want it to be snug. I think I might get sizing beads put in if the band is still loose come summer. That way if I ever need the extra space I can just have them removed instead of getting a new band. I ordered up since that's what many people suggest when ordering eternity bands since they can't be resized and I'd rather have extra space than not enough. I think I was just surprised by how much extra space a quarter size had! When I get a plain band it will be a 4.25 though!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous and looks perfect with your ering! What a stunning set!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the wedding band, and the colors of the sapphire is so delicate, and light, is it pretty accurate IRL (BECUASE I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!)? I also really like how you tied your e-ring in with the extra details of milgrain. Just GORGEOUS!!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for posting pictures of your lovely new band. I never realized how beautiful their pink sapphires are. They're a just right shade of pink!

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Thanks D&T! The sapphires are a *bit* more vivid as I think the pictures wash them out a little bit. They are like an amped up baby pink shade as opposed to hot, magenta/fuchsia pink. The sapphires are really pretty. Thanks for the compliments. I think the milgrain really helps to soften the look of the ring. Facets did a great job!

Thanks for all the kind words Yssie, gemgirl, yennyfire, lknvbr4, dandyandi, and diamondseeker2006!

Leah at Facets was always quick to answer my questions and I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Such a pretty band! It looks amazing with your e-ring. I like the 3 sapphires/3 diamonds pattern--it makes it a little more visually interesting, and the pink sapphires look to be such a nice color.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rings are beautiful together!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are beautiful and I love the new pink sapphire and diamond band.

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! Looks great with your e-ring!

libramom

Shiny_Rock
Pixies-

Your pink sapphire and diamond band is the perfect compliment to your 3 stone!!!!

I love milgrain :love:

Enjoy :)

LM

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results