#TBT My JA Three Stone Ering

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowzeers! It is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVELY! And I LOVE the photo of the two of you!
36.gif

sweetleila

Rough_Rock
It really is just perfect. And it provides the PERFECT balance of finger coverage on you. Well done.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your ring is absolutely amazing. It looks perfect on your finger. Congratulations to you and your sweetie!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow--that''s a gorgeous ring! It''s so sparkly and pretty, and it looks wonderful on your finger. Best wishes for a long and happy life together!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Just divine! Congratulations!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
That is STUNNING! I love the proportions - just beautiful!!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s gorgeous, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
the ring is perfect! I love the combination!!! I''m sure you can''t get your eyes off of it. Congratulations...he did a great joib!
35.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
I greatly appreciate all the compliments!

I just adore this ring -- I can''t seem to get anything done, other than a whole lot of staring at it. Unfortunately, it is going to have to be sent off to be resized, as it is too big. It is very cold here, and this morning I came in from outside and washed my hands and the ring FELL OFF IN THE SINK!!!
6.gif
23.gif
6.gif
23.gif
6.gif
23.gif

It normally doesn''t just fall off, but my hands were really cold. Either way, it is obviously too big, so I will be sending it back to JA.

humph. pout.
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

ScorpioNYC

Shiny_Rock
Yay! More Ovals with pears! How different it looks compared to my ring- I have a 2.4 center with sides of .3 each. I think that ratio looks great on your finger. Congrats!
9.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
F.A.B. M''lady!

Gorgeous combo, great proportions.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 1:16:47 AM
Author: littlemissbliss
Thanks PR. I was super nervous about the sidestones being so large, but really it is just perfect. I mean PERFECT!

Maybe you and I can babysit for each other, cause I love your new ring
31.gif

LMB, I think the sidestones are perfect size and match for your gorgeous oval. You truy have a classic ring that will stand the test of time.

I would LOVE to babysit for your ring! How awesome it would be to be able to alternate between colorless and colored diamonds!
31.gif
18.gif

I
emlove.gif
your ring, and CONGRATS again!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is one beautiful ring!

anyname

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is sensational! I love the combination of ovals and pears.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ohhhh, dreamy!

cheers--Sharon

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am popping back around here to look again - it''s gorgeous! could we have some more pictures too???

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 6:20:04 PM
Author: ScorpioNYC
Yay! More Ovals with pears! How different it looks compared to my ring- I have a 2.4 center with sides of .3 each. I think that ratio looks great on your finger. Congrats!
9.gif

Thank you Scorpio! I just adore your ring!

For sure, mine is a different look entirely due to the proportions. But we both lucked out and got knockout rings, huh?
36.gif

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 8:00:06 PM
Author: platinumrock

Thanks PR. I was super nervous about the sidestones being so large, but really it is just perfect. I mean PERFECT!

31.gif

LMB, I think the sidestones are perfect size and match for your gorgeous oval. You truy have a classic ring that will stand the test of time.

I would LOVE to babysit for your ring! How awesome it would be to be able to alternate between colorless and colored diamonds!
31.gif
18.gif

I
emlove.gif

Alternating diamonds? Uuuuuhhhh, that sounds like a winner to me, PR! When can we start?
31.gif
9.gif
31.gif
9.gif
31.gif
9.gif
31.gif
9.gif
31.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh your new ring is just gorgeous!!!! but it fell off into the sink? Oh, sorry to say, send that baby back asap for a resizing. We don''t want anything to happen to it! FedEx. Zip it off to JA and have them zip it back to you asap.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!!

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
BEAUTIFUL!!! I''m a huge fan of J-color diamonds! Love it!

ScorpioNYC

Shiny_Rock
What are the proportions of the center? l/w? depth? I love ovals! I think yours is a bit "thinner" than mine, and goes better with the bigger side stones. what kind of band are you going to wear? Nothing matches my ring, so I will wear one on my other hand.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 10:58:51 AM

Date: 4/6/2009 8:00:06 PM
Author: platinumrock

31.gif

31.gif
18.gif

I
emlove.gif

Alternating diamonds? Uuuuuhhhh, that sounds like a winner to me, PR! When can we start?
31.gif
9.gif
31.gif
9.gif
31.gif
9.gif
31.gif
9.gif
31.gif
How does ASAP sound for you? Does your Oval have any special meal requests?
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 1:14:44 AM
Author: violet3
I am popping back around here to look again - it''s gorgeous! could we have some more pictures too???
Well, of course you can!

I''ll be back this evening with more pictures for your viewing pleasure :)

Thanks for your sweet words, violet!

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 10:20:20 PM
Author: peaches
BEAUTIFUL!!! I''m a huge fan of J-color diamonds! Love it!
peaches: thank you! i also love lower color diamonds (obviously)! i tried on a ridiculous number of rings with stones ranging in color from D all the way down to O. i consistently migrated towards the I-J-K diamonds, and felt that the D-E-F diamonds were just a little "cool" for my taste. although i truly LOVE them on some people, the warmer colors just looked better on my finger.

i found a beautiful O colored diamond that i desperately want for a RHR
31.gif

i better start saving pennies!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous!!!

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 10:33:01 PM
Author: ScorpioNYC
What are the proportions of the center? l/w? depth? I love ovals! I think yours is a bit ''thinner'' than mine, and goes better with the bigger side stones. what kind of band are you going to wear? Nothing matches my ring, so I will wear one on my other hand.
Scorpio: i have the GIA cert at home, so i am not sure of the specifics, but i believe the l/w is 1.45 on my oval. i originally wanted more of a roval, but when i saw the more slender ovals on my LONG fingers, i was hooked!

as far as a band, i have nooooo idea! my ring is seriously blingy and i am afraid that putting more diamonds with it would be too over the top. maybe a plain band...?

have you tried on different bands with yours? if so, do you have any pictures? do you feel like more diamonds is a bit much? (can you believe i even had that thought?
23.gif
)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that photo of you both. And the ring is gorgeous too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results