#TBT My JA Three Stone Ering

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/8/2009 10:35:18 AM
Author: littlemissbliss

Date: 4/7/2009 10:33:01 PM
Author: ScorpioNYC
What are the proportions of the center? l/w? depth? I love ovals! I think yours is a bit ''thinner'' than mine, and goes better with the bigger side stones. what kind of band are you going to wear? Nothing matches my ring, so I will wear one on my other hand.
Scorpio: i have the GIA cert at home, so i am not sure of the specifics, but i believe the l/w is 1.45 on my oval. i originally wanted more of a roval, but when i saw the more slender ovals on my LONG fingers, i was hooked!

as far as a band, i have nooooo idea! my ring is seriously blingy and i am afraid that putting more diamonds with it would be too over the top. maybe a plain band...?

have you tried on different bands with yours? if so, do you have any pictures? do you feel like more diamonds is a bit much? (can you believe i even had that thought?
23.gif
)
Does not compute....
33.gif

Just kidding! although i love Kaleigh''s three stone with her eternity band...i think she said it just takes a little getting used to. However, that ring with look lovely with a plain band too, or maybe two itty bitty eternities on either side, hmmm????
27.gif

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
here are a few more pictures, as requested by violet :)

littlemissbliss_4070074.JPG

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
the background is one of FI''s paintings. (my hand is strategically placed to conceal the penis.)

littlemissbliss_occumbo.JPG

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
you can see how thin the band is here...

littlemissbliss_sideview.JPG

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
I will take more creative pictures one of these days -- these don''t hold a candle to some of the pictures you ladies take!

I''ll get some pretty flower/sunshine shots if we ever have nice weather here again.

Thanks for looking!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/8/2009 5:59:49 PM
I will take more creative pictures one of these days -- these don't hold a candle to some of the pictures you ladies take!

I'll get some pretty flower/sunshine shots if we ever have nice weather here again.

Thanks for looking!
Oh goodness littlemissbliss - i just checked back in! Great pictures! You know, i have to say i've seen a LOT of three stone rings (i love them) and i really think the proportions of this ring are really pretty and very unique. It's just....different, you know? (in a really really good way, that is) it's perfect on your hand!

EDIT: your FI painted that, or it's just a painting of his????? if he painted that, he's a talented guy!

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 10:34:10 PM
Author: violet3
Date: 4/8/2009 5:59:49 PM

I will take more creative pictures one of these days -- these don''t hold a candle to some of the pictures you ladies take!

I''ll get some pretty flower/sunshine shots if we ever have nice weather here again.

Thanks for looking!

Oh goodness littlemissbliss - i just checked back in! Great pictures! You know, i have to say i''ve seen a LOT of three stone rings (i love them) and i really think the proportions of this ring are really pretty and very unique. It''s just....different, you know? (in a really really good way, that is) it''s perfect on your hand!

EDIT: your FI painted that, or it''s just a painting of his????? if he painted that, he''s a talented guy!

Thanks, violet! The proportions of my ring are not traditional, I know. It is probably a bit much for some people but I reeeaaalllly love it.

The ring will be resized in the next few days. I don''t know if you can tell from the pictures, but it is about 3/4 of a size too big. Dang it
8.gif

About the painting -- FI did paint it. It is so unbelievably moving to see that painting in person. In the above picture, the painting is on it''s side. When turned the right way, the people are falling. He started this painting before 9-11, which is very interesting to me. The details are visionary. His work will be on display in a Santa Barbara art show next week, if you are around that area :)

FI is quite a catch -- he is a talented artist, architect, and diamond buyer
31.gif

Chicago

Shiny_Rock
Goodness gracious your ring is such a stunner! Congratulations on your engagement, may it be the beginning of a long life of happiness for you and the fiance. I don''t see too many ovals and so it''s always a treat when one pops up.

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 2:15:33 AM
Author: platinumrock
Date: 4/7/2009 10:58:51 AM

Date: 4/6/2009 8:00:06 PM

Author: platinumrock

Date: 4/5/2009 1:16:47 AM

Thanks PR. I was super nervous about the sidestones being so large, but really it is just perfect. I mean PERFECT!

Maybe you and I can babysit for each other, cause I love your new ring
31.gif

LMB, I think the sidestones are perfect size and match for your gorgeous oval. You truy have a classic ring that will stand the test of time.

I would LOVE to babysit for your ring! How awesome it would be to be able to alternate between colorless and colored diamonds!
31.gif
18.gif

I
emlove.gif
your ring, and CONGRATS again!

Alternating diamonds? Uuuuuhhhh, that sounds like a winner to me, PR! When can we start?

31.gif
9.gif
31.gif
9.gif
31.gif
9.gif
31.gif
9.gif
31.gif

How does ASAP sound for you? Does your Oval have any special meal requests?
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

No special requests, PR. But maybe if you feed her peaches, she will turn the same gorgeous shade as yours!!
18.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Classically fabulous!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just amazing!!!!
30.gif
Ok.....I''m going to flip back and start drooling again.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! That is what I call finger coverage!! Congrats!
36.gif

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
Your right, your ring is super blingy....I think it''s just the perfect amount of bling, really. Congradulations, that is a stunner!!!

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
I have more pictures, ladies. I hope you don''t mind ~ I don''t want to seem indulgent (although I am feeling very indulgent)
9.gif

littlemissbliss_strawberries.JPG

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
This is dark, but there is something about this picture that I love
30.gif

littlemissbliss_aloevera.JPG

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
resting in some easter basket grass...

littlemissbliss_eastergrass.JPG

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
on a mirror -- love this one too :)

littlemissbliss_onamirror.JPG

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
wow, that''s such a pretty ring. I''d love something like it one day.. yummy oval!
30.gif

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
thanks for all the great compliments you all have given! thanks for looking!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
breathtaking!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
It looks fabulous! Especially in the handshots!!!

ETA: Oh! And the strawberry shot!!! (silly me, your avatar!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results