shape
carat
color
clarity

My gorgeous WF ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Suteishi

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for your help and advice! PS has been an invaluable source!

My bf (OMG I still am not used to saying fiance) surprised me and proposed after midnight the night before Thanksgiving (my birthday was on Thanksgiving this year). It was so cute. We were visiting his sister and her family with (10+) of his other relatives. I knew he was going to propose but I had no idea when. (I thought he would do it when we woke up the next day.) I went to shower the night before to avoid the daily morning rush for the bathroom and was just about done drying my hair when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find him on one knee outside (lol...I think I said something like....OMG you are seriously not doing this now are you?) It was very sweet.

Sorry I would have posted my ring pics sooner, but we got back the beginning of the month & I''ve been sick with bronchitis since so I''m just getting around to it now. If you remember, I was really worried because I saw my unfinished casting pics, which scared the heck out of me. Everyone was great and said don''t worry -- they were so right! Whiteflash has been awesome and we''ll go back to them without a seconds hesitation. I''ve been recommending them to everyone and I think I might have a new addiction to diamonds....

So without any further delay here''s my pics (I hope they came out okay....I had no idea how hard diamonds are to photograph!).....

I love this ring so much! It''s like wearing rainbows!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning!!!! A big congrats!!!!!!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, and I love the way he asked you!! Very sweet and charming. If you don''t mind me asking, what are the specs on your gorgeous ring and your ring size?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Very nice, congrats!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, congrats!!!! Your ring is just stunning!!! Enjoy!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
wonderful
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Congrats!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results