shape
carat
color
clarity

My GOG rock in long awaited Mark Morrell wedding set!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Jade, your new set is stunning! I can't wait to see handshots and Button is just getting cuter and cuter!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I''m obsessively waiting for hand pics of that beauty! Congrats on your new ring AND your new bundle of joy!

yeewl

Shiny_Rock
yeewl - whereabouts are u in melbourne? I'm in canterbury and will be happy to catch up for coffee and finally meet u!

hi hi.. was at boxhill centre today to do some stuffs. Changed my mind to meet my sister's friend who also had relocated here and staying in Burwood opposite Deakin Uni. Will have to figure a way to pop by her place as it is not on the main road (burwood Hwy)..

I am at Oakleigh South on centre road, quite close to clayton train station if i take a bus there.My hubby is still in Spore to settle the sale of the toa payoh flat and hand over the keys to the new owner. He won't be coming over till end march/early april.

I am relying on public transport as i don't have a car. Thank goodness i got a place at centre road with two buses so the waiting time to do grocery to clayton wasn't that bad.one bus comes at the interval of 15 mins while the other 1/2 hr.

looking forward meeting you in person finally.... and to see yr lovely baby boy..:)

edit: btw are u a hokkien or cantonese?can u understand some basic mandarin?just in case when we meet and talk..it will be more fun... :)

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...now that is what is called beautiful. Can''t wait to see hand shots.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
The ring is to die for! I love it! But I have to say, that little button of yours is sooooooooo cute! What an adorable baby!!

Jeannine

ello

Brilliant_Rock
OH WOOOOOOOW - It''s stunning! I adore your setting, it''s gorgeous! Please post tons of pictures - it''s eye candy and soooo fabulous! I don''t have the perfect word for ya but I''ll attack the dictionary again to find a word!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm diamondseeker I didn't realize that we are not allowed to post pics of stuff we got from vendors not allowed on PS. Thanks for letting us know!

I do love the flame setting, and I hope a pscoper gets it soon!

All of you are so kind - if I had any lingering doubts abt the set (and i don't!!), all the replies would have set those doubts aside. As it is, I am raring to get my hands on the rings.

GOG shipped the rings out to me today, so depending on Fedex, I might get it as early as Monday!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
I'm not holding my breath though.

Just to be sure, I will make time for a manicure on Monday so I'm ready for handshots
2.gif

Yeewl - are your contact details the same? I don't know Oakleigh well, but I'm sure we can figure something out.

Check back next week for handshots everyone! I don't know how I'm going to survive the wkend knowing my rings are on their way to me! Have a good wkend!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
yeewl - i just realized you have posted in hangout back in oct to let me know u are coming in nov. Sorry! Button was born end of sept so I wasn''t on PS for awhile after that and missed your post.

I have misplaced your details, and we can''t post contact details here, so we''re just going to have to figure something out!

yeewl

Shiny_Rock
hi,

let me know if u r free next week on which day and time so we meet at a location. there''s a macdonald in clayton. (within walking distance from clayton train station.)

we can meet there and work out where you wish to go for lunch, dinner etc. is that okie with u?

WL

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SET...AND THAT DIAMOND-----YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

CONGRATS ON YOUR SON AND NEW DIAMONDS!!!!

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Unbelievably GORGEOUS ............

Can''t wait to see hand pics

appl:]

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
My rings are on aussie soil! woohoo! I am going to ring them first thing Monday morning to pay the duties, and hopefully they can deliver it the same day!

yeewl - why don''t u hop on a train to camberwell and we can have lunch/coffee at a nice cafe here? I have to go to Precious Metals sometime the coming week to get my new rings appraised, if you want, we can meet there too.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Jadeleaves I never paid duty on my stone from GOG. Fedex just delivered it and I never have got any claim for duty. With my earrings from WF I had to pay the duty before they delivered them so what do you think i need to do?
On topic I have worked out on the elliptical 5 times this week and pretty much stuck to a healthy eating plan. The scales are''nt shifting much but my legs look much firmer so I''ll take that
1.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
whoops I got mixed on what thread I was on sorry
9.gif

crowmama

Shiny_Rock
I love your set! Hey, if it''s a "maternity" ring, will your DH give you another one if you have another baby?
2.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 5:42:09 PM
Author: katebar
Jadeleaves I never paid duty on my stone from GOG. Fedex just delivered it and I never have got any claim for duty. With my earrings from WF I had to pay the duty before they delivered them so what do you think i need to do?

Hi Katebar,

You''re so lucky fedex didn''t charge u for the duties! I''ve always had to pay GST on my packages from GOG & WF, and sometimes duties if it''s set jewelry.

To be honest, I wouldn''t do anything if you didn''t get a claim for duty. Maybe that''s a new cutoff point for import taxes these days?

crowmama, this is a combo anniversary+maternity gift. I haven''t thought that far as to getting another one if we have another child
12.gif
I do know this is ''it'' for me as far as my wedding set is concerned. If I want to change it again hubby will prob divorce me. He did say I can always get RHR instead of upgrading my wedding set, so maybe the next project will be to reset my 2ct EC.

yeewl

Shiny_Rock
yeewl - why don''t u hop on a train to camberwell and we can have lunch/coffee at a nice cafe here? I have to go to Precious Metals sometime the coming week to get my new rings appraised, if you want, we can meet there too.

i think it would be better to meet at camberwell station first as i do not know how to go to precious metals since you most likely be going to canterbury outlet instead of brighton.If you wish to go PM right after lunch it would be fine with me too.

Please let me know which day you are thinking of as i need to plan the bus route to boxhill and take the train from there as I am not sure how to go about changing to another lane(platform) from richmond to camberwell if i were to take the train from clayton. (still new with the train system).unless you can tell me which platform i need to change.

I will be online the whole day.

WL

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve got my rings!

I literally cried when I opened the boxes, because they are so beautiful.

Pictures later, because Button is crying!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Hush hush little Button don''t cry
1.gif
Mummy has pictures to take and people to show them too
2.gif

diamondsRforever

Shiny_Rock
one of the most beautiful diamond I have ever seen!!! Gorgeous

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jade, I am so excited...what a lovely set, the ring and band are just incredible...

and unless you are teasing I think it only fitting, Button took nine months to create, so should the baby gift in his honor...

PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES please...

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 1:42:24 AM
Author: katebar
Hush hush little Button don''t cry
1.gif
Mummy has pictures to take and people to show them too
2.gif

Lol! Button has been fed and he is now lying on his playmat after our photoshoot.

This is Button BEFORE he was fed - Behold the Incredible SULK:

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Button after being fed & after our ''photoshoot'':

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-033.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh wait - THE RINGS! Right! There are people waiting for pictures of the rings
31.gif

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-001.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
In Button''s little hands:

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-002.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
On his little toes:

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-003.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
because we love looking at baby feet
2.gif

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-004.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Wedding band on its own (I wrecked my freshly manicured nails immediately after leaving the salon!)

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-005.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Closeup of the band:

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-006.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Full Handshot:

JL-MWM-Wedding-Set-009.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results