carat
color
clarity

My friend''s Tiffany Three Stone E-Ring

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2010 12:01:11 PM
Author: violet3
I LOVE everything about that ring -- if my funds were unlimited when I got engaged, that''s the exact ring i would have picked
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It''s just so elegant and stunning -- your friend is a lucky lady!!!

She really lucked into that one. She picked it just b/c she liked the look of it and initially I was worried. :)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a gorgeous ring!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2010 3:18:09 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
Wow, what a gorgeous ring!
Thanks! :)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one stunning diamond ring! It looks gorgeous on the hand!
30.gif

Lula

Ideal_Rock
A classic beauty. I
30.gif
it!

coco3

Rough_Rock
Isabelle, did your friend just buy this at the Tiffany''s in Houston? I ask because I was in there recently looking for a similar 3 stone ring (round w/ pears) and they were out, but I tried on a 2.06 round w/ blue sapphires to look at mountings, etc. and they mentioned they had ordered in 2 for a lady who had picked the other one!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
holy WOW!!!!
30.gif

I''m usually not much a fan of 1.RB center stones or 2.three-stone rings......but that ring had me wiping drool off my keyboard. YOWZA!! Soooo gorgeous! You have one lucky friend!!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2010 6:14:58 PM
Author: AprilBaby
That is one stunning diamond ring! It looks gorgeous on the hand!
30.gif

Thanks! Wow, everyone is being so nice about this ring. It''s kind of funny how something simple can make such a statement just by quality.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2010 6:43:33 PM
Author: sarap333
A classic beauty. I
30.gif
it!

Me too. :) Thank you for her.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2010 6:57:43 PM
Author: coco3
Isabelle, did your friend just buy this at the Tiffany''s in Houston? I ask because I was in there recently looking for a similar 3 stone ring (round w/ pears) and they were out, but I tried on a 2.06 round w/ blue sapphires to look at mountings, etc. and they mentioned they had ordered in 2 for a lady who had picked the other one!

Hi Coco, I am not sure about the back story details but yes she got it right here in H-Town. :) Maybe I should get the other one? LOL ;-)

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2010 8:42:11 PM
Author: the rube
holy WOW!!!!
30.gif

I''m usually not much a fan of 1.RB center stones or 2.three-stone rings......but that ring had me wiping drool off my keyboard. YOWZA!! Soooo gorgeous! You have one lucky friend!!

I SO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. It is amazing what stunning stones will do for a simple setting. Maybe that''s why they kept it simple. I don''t know. It''s just what you would ideally want to think of when you think of Tiffany. She said that even the ring was made by hand. I think that is commonly done over there. My Legacy was hand made.

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Quite stunning. The stones certainly do look fantastic. Oh, Tiffany''s... :)

coco3

Rough_Rock
That is so cool, I knew it was too familiar not to be the same one. I tried on the other ring and it was stunning.

Well, I will not be getting the ring from Tiffany''s, unfortunately! (Your friend is very lucky, BTW!) I am in the (hopefully) finally stages of picking out my stone, though, and since you''re in Houston, maybe you can help me take some pictures that are just as show-stopping! I have been totally unsuccessful taking pictures of the various stones I have seen so far. Your shots are amazing and just as beatiful as the ring was in person. (Well, the other ring, because I didn''t see THIS one).

Thanks for posting!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2010 10:21:18 PM
Author: redhead02
Quite stunning. The stones certainly do look fantastic. Oh, Tiffany''s... :)

LOL! Yeah, but to dream.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2010 10:31:48 PM
Author: coco3
That is so cool, I knew it was too familiar not to be the same one. I tried on the other ring and it was stunning.

Well, I will not be getting the ring from Tiffany''s, unfortunately! (Your friend is very lucky, BTW!) I am in the (hopefully) finally stages of picking out my stone, though, and since you''re in Houston, maybe you can help me take some pictures that are just as show-stopping! I have been totally unsuccessful taking pictures of the various stones I have seen so far. Your shots are amazing and just as beatiful as the ring was in person. (Well, the other ring, because I didn''t see THIS one).

Thanks for posting!

You''re very kind. I am not a photographer. If you are in Houston though, I recommend that you consider contacting Brian Gavin about your diamond. His work is just so beautiful. He can create anything and he uses gorgeous stones. I can''t say enough about him. He''s a lovely guy. And, he has a great photography set up for rings. So beautiful. You should consider giving him a call.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Well I just got off the phone with my friend and she is very flattered with all your compliments. But now I feel that I must return to my real life and the real world; I know from past experience that I can get lost in Pricescope. I love it so. I love seeing all the great jewelry and discussing it. But it''s now time to close out this thread and thank your guys again for all the kind words on her behalf. As for me, I have some fabulous BGD earrings that were created for me by Brian last summer. They are stunning and I will try to get on here in the next week or so to post them. :)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a pretty ring!! Love the sapphires!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
That center stone is completely mesmerizing!!!!!
30.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
the diamond and the sapphires work so well together. it is AMAZING!!
30.gif
10.gif
10.gif

and your photography skills are not too shabby.
2.gif
you showed off her ring very well.
36.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Isabelle. It''s nice to see you again!

I''ve seen this ring on Tifanny''s website. It''s much more impressive in actual pictures of it! Thanks!

Sapphire is my birthstone and one of my favorites.
3.gif

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Laila, JoFlier and Milly! You guys are very nice to say all that.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 8:10:36 PM
Author: Imdanny
Hi, Isabelle. It''s nice to see you again!

I''ve seen this ring on Tifanny''s website. It''s much more impressive in actual pictures of it! Thanks!

Sapphire is my birthstone and one of my favorites.
3.gif

Hi Danny! Nice to see you again on PS. I am trying not to get too bogged down in it again. It''s so much fun. Totally addictive. Every time I log on to PS I learn something new. On Rocky Talky there is a discussion today about fluorescence in a diamond. Not something I would want but owners for strong fluorescent diamonds are making a compelling case that it can be awesome. Anyway, its just such a great forum. Thanks for the nice words about her ring. Yes, I agree with you 100%. It looks so much better IRL than it does on their website. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results