shape
carat
color
clarity

My forever 7-stone ring, and my eternal thanks to @mrs-b!!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is an absolute honor to share my latest addition, which came to me courtesy of @mrs-b, who has been an inspiration to me for as long as I have been on PS!

I have admired @Mrs-b’s 7-stone forever… I admire her whole collection, of course, but from the first time I laid eyes on this ring something about it just reached out and stirred my heart. I adore classic pieces like this one, and the proportions of the stones she selected are so visually compelling. It is a timeless design that can hold its own throughout the ages, and let me tell you, this ring is a thing of beauty!!

This stunning masterpiece was designed by @mrs-b and brought to life by David Klass. She features seven carefully selected diamonds, all E color, ranging from .17 to .48 carats (~2.2ctw). When she arrived, I was utterly speechless, as she is even more glorious in real life than in photos! The graceful ring design, those flawless inset prongs, the tastefully graduated stones, and their icy whiteness which takes my breath away... she is utterly perfect in every way! :love:

And as gorgeous as this ring is, it is so much more than that. The aesthetic aspects of a piece are central elements, naturally, but my most beloved pieces are infused with symbolism and sentimentality that make each one more meaningful. My enjoyment of diamonds is enhanced by the reminder that they represent the timeless, unwavering beauty of the earth, of creation. And although I have never before had a 7-stone, the number 7 has been a very special number to me throughout my life. I was born on the 7th, and I love the parallels with the 7 continents, the 7 wonders of the world, the 7 days of the week, and the significance of 7 in spirituality. So when I learned that @mrs-b was preparing to part with this ring, it truly felt like serendipity!

But most of all, this ring means so much to me because of the incredible person from whom it comes, the one who so thoughtfully and painstakingly created her. When I slip this ring on my finger I can actually *feel* the love that @mrs-b poured into her creation, and this beautiful band epitomizes her abundant grace, class, courage, and ebullient zest for life! I feel as though this ring has many stories to tell… now if only she could magically impart some of @Mrs-b’s profound wisdom then I would truly be set for life! But in all honesty, I could not be more honored or overjoyed to welcome this gorgeous piece into the fold. She has completed her maiden voyage, and I can safely say that she is home.

My photos truly don’t do this ring justice, and we have dreary weather today, but I will try to take a few more once the sun makes its return. In the meantime, here are a few that I took over the weekend! (Note that you can only really see five of the seven stones in my photos as the end stones tuck neatly around my finger, but I adore having them there and sometimes they peek out to say hello if the ring spins slightly!) And please disregard my hands, which are currently a bit rough and puffier than usual due to my recent indulgence in a variety of home improvement projects! (And to add insult to injury, I managed to bend my thumbnail back and had to trim it down to the quick, so my apologies for that visual as well!) Long story short, I am planning to give my hands some serious TLC for a week and then take more photos. This ring deserves nothing less!

There are no words to adequately convey how fortunate I feel or how much I adore this ring! :love: You have my eternal gratitude for making this dream a reality, @mrs-b. She is perfection realized, and I shall think of you fondly every time I wear this exquisite 7-stone masterpiece!

IMG_2147 (outdoor shot).JPG IMG_2156 (outdoor shot).JPG IMG_2244.JPG IMG_2165 (outdoor) (cropped).jpg

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here are a few more photos that give you an idea of the profile view of the ring and her ever-so-delicate side stones. And I couldn't resist including the fire shot! Enjoy!

IMG_2234 (profile view).JPG IMG_2236 (side view 2).JPG IMG_2237 (side view).JPG IMG_2235 (side view).JPG IMG_2238 (side view).JPG IMG_2163 (fire!) (cropped).jpg

Last edited:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring with a beautiful meaning behind it. I'm really loving this community and sharing the love. These pieces get love from all of us and I'm so happy that this was meant to be for you.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
It truly is perfection, and I'm so glad you got it! I have admired that ring often when looking through Mrs B photos. Enjoy!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Looks perfect on your hand.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning to be sure. I love this ring and the VCA you've recently purchased from the perfectionists that are, PS'ers. Yay!

cheers--Sharon

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and story! Enjoy your new to you ring!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was meant to be & your happiness is palpable! She is, as always with Mrs B's creations, truly stunning & perfect in every single detail.

Congratulations & may she always give you happiness!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautifully proportioned ring, looks stunning on you.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @carbonfan! :wavey:

Well, she looks every bit as beautiful on you as we had hoped! I love the little curved-over prongs - I always thought everythng about that ring was just so elegant.

I just love how jewelry reflects the people who wear it. Boadicea, who is bold and unequivocal about her power, went to @Matata; the Leon eternity - so delicate but perfect, small but meticulous in *every* way - went to @bling_dream19; and now this - just a happy, balanced, obviously joyful ring went to you! I always loved that this ring has presence without being overbearing, and draws the eye without stealing the show. She was made, remade, then remade again before her proportions were exactly right, and I hope that it shows; I love that she's tapered, but so gradually, you see the overall effect without seeing obvious drops in size.

Anyway, sorry to ramble! I hope this gives you much joy, carbonfan - and that she accompanies you through many years of health and happiness.

<3

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is such a beautiful ring! We are SO lucky, fortunate and extremely grateful to have a @mrs-b stunning creation!!!! :love: :love: :love: She designed a stunning ring that has made it's final destination on your finger. Your writing is beautiful and I love the symbolism of 7 too! This 7 stone gorgeous diamond ring was meant for you :kiss2: It looks perfect on you. I can just see the iciness and the sparkle! I join you @carbonfan in eternal thanks to @mrs-b for sharing her gift of creating beautiful jewelry and passing it along. :appl::appl::appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty!!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The graduation is perfect! Enjoy it!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @carbonfan! The ring is lovely and looks as though it was made just for you.

@mrs-b is a master at creating beautiful jewels. I think those of us fortunate enough to own her pieces should form a club, complete with t-shirts that say "Bling by Master B" :bigsmile:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @carbonfan! The ring is lovely and looks as though it was made just for you.

@mrs-b is a master at creating beautiful jewels. I think those of us fortunate enough to own her pieces should form a club, complete with t-shirts that say "Bling by Master B" :bigsmile:

Ok - that REALLY made me laugh!!

:mrgreen:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LOVELY!! The stones literally just jump off your hand!
Enjoy your new beauty. :love:

Thank you so much @Rubies-R-Me! The light really dances off of each stone and the overall effect is quite mesmerizing!

Such a lovely ring! & I loved reading the story that accompanied it ❤️

Aww, thank you, @jbake! I love reading other people's stories of serendipity, so it seemed only fair for me to share mine!

What a beautiful ring with a beautiful meaning behind it. I'm really loving this community and sharing the love. These pieces get love from all of us and I'm so happy that this was meant to be for you.

I appreciate your kind words so much, @maryjane04! This truly is an amazing community and I am grateful for all of the information and advice I have received over the years! Thank you so much for sharing in my excitement!

It truly is perfection, and I'm so glad you got it! I have admired that ring often when looking through Mrs B photos. Enjoy!

Aww, thank you @OdetteOdile! I cannot tell you how many times I ogled this ring and thought about trying to recreate it, but now I am so glad I didn't! I feel very lucky indeed!

So gorgeous, it's glowing!!!!

Thank you, @AuntKiki! I am always amazed by the scintillation of well-cut stones, even in smaller sizes like these! It creates a very transfixing effect!

Beautiful! Looks perfect on your hand.

Aww, you are so sweet, @hathalove! Thank you!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning to be sure. I love this ring and the VCA you've recently purchased from the perfectionists that are, PS'ers. Yay!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you so much, @canuk-gal! There is something so sentimental about preloved pieces from beloved PSers!

Beautiful ring and story! Enjoy your new to you ring!

Thank you so much for these sweet sentiments, @jaysonsmom!

This was meant to be & your happiness is palpable! She is, as always with Mrs B's creations, truly stunning & perfect in every single detail.

Congratulations & may she always give you happiness!

Aww, thank you, @Alex T! There was definitely some divine serendipity in the mix, and this ring could not have been any more perfectly designed, so I give all credit to @mrs-b!

Beautifully proportioned ring, looks stunning on you.

You are so sweet, @Austina! The tapering is so subtle and yet so compelling, and so much better than if I had designed it. Thank you for your kind words!

This is gorgeous!! :kiss2: congratulations on your beautiful ring!

Aww, thank you, @GeorgieQ! I truly feel fortunate to have her.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @carbonfan! :wavey:

Well, she looks every bit as beautiful on you as we had hoped! I love the little curved-over prongs - I always thought everythng about that ring was just so elegant.

I just love how jewelry reflects the people who wear it. Boadicea, who is bold and unequivocal about her power, went to @Matata; the Leon eternity - so delicate but perfect, small but meticulous in *every* way - went to @bling_dream19; and now this - just a happy, balanced, obviously joyful ring went to you! I always loved that this ring has presence without being overbearing, and draws the eye without stealing the show. She was made, remade, then remade again before her proportions were exactly right, and I hope that it shows; I love that she's tapered, but so gradually, you see the overall effect without seeing obvious drops in size.

Anyway, sorry to ramble! I hope this gives you much joy, carbonfan - and that she accompanies you through many years of health and happiness.

<3

Aww, thank you so much, @mrs-b! :wavey: But in all honesty, you did such an incredible job of designing this beauty that it would gorgeously grace anyone's hand! And yes, this ring has such a delightful presence and can be worn on any occasion. She has already imparted so much happiness and I truly cannot thank you enough... this feels like a dream and I am honestly still pinching myself!

I wanted to come up with a name for this ring, which means the world to me because it was so thoughtfully created and caringly bestowed by you. It seemed fitting for the name to begin with 'B' and truly as I gaze at this ring, I am mesmerized by her beauty and the name that came to me over and over again was "Bella." So that clinched it, and Bella it is!

And I must say that Bella is perfection in every way! Thank you again so much for allowing her to make her way to me, @mrs-b. This masterpiece that you created is such a gift to me, and I promise that she will always be adored and admired beyond measure! :love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is such a beautiful ring! We are SO lucky, fortunate and extremely grateful to have a @mrs-b stunning creation!!!! :love: :love: :love: She designed a stunning ring that has made it's final destination on your finger. Your writing is beautiful and I love the symbolism of 7 too! This 7 stone gorgeous diamond ring was meant for you :kiss2: It looks perfect on you. I can just see the iciness and the sparkle! I join you @carbonfan in eternal thanks to @mrs-b for sharing her gift of creating beautiful jewelry and passing it along. :appl::appl::appl:

Aww, thank you, @bling_dream19! I couldn't agree more about our good fortune and my gratitude continually runs over as I process all of this! And I am so glad that her gorgeous Leon eternity has found its new home with you!! That is such a stunning piece as well! :love:

Thank you so much, @Matata! It really does feel at home on my hand and it exudes perfection in a way that only pieces designed by @mrs-b can! @mrs-b is truly the queen of bling design, so I'm thinking that I will call her Queen B!

I am so happy that Boadicea found her way to you, and how lucky we are to each have inherited one of her treasures! I love your "Bling by Master B" (or perhaps Queen B!) t-shirt club idea, so count me in, LOL!

Last edited:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Carbonfan, this is perfect for your collection. I can see this lovely band getting lots of love from you. Congratulations on getting this amazing ring, and kudos to @mrs-b for making, remaking, and remaking till it met her standards of perfection. It looks lovely on you and so very much at home.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks so beautiful on you! The whiteness and crispness of the diamonds are just gorgeous! I know you will enjoy wearing it!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Carbonfan, this is perfect for your collection. I can see this lovely band getting lots of love from you. Congratulations on getting this amazing ring, and kudos to @mrs-b for making, remaking, and remaking till it met her standards of perfection. It looks lovely on you and so very much at home.

Aww, thank you @LLJsmom! You know how smitten I get with these classic pieces, and it is amazing how at home it feels on my hand. And knowing the backstory and the iterations that @mrs-b went through to make it so exquisite make it mean even more. :love: She has such a keen eye for design and balance, and I am in awe of her talents. And it is safe to say that she has perfected the art of the 7-stone! Thank you so much for sharing in my excitement!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Another beautiful addition to your fabulous diamond collection! :love:

Thank you so much, @diamondseeker2006! You have been such an inspiration to me, and your sage advice and tasteful choices have been such a tremendous help to me as I have yearned to figure out what my forever pieces are and what is most authentically me. This ring is definitely on that list, and I feel so incredibly fortunate to have it! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results