shape
carat
color
clarity

My flower collections

Module

Shiny_Rock
Here is part of the collection. The two bottom pieces I made for my mom. Her pictures are so blurry so I used the picture from my jeweler. Not the best quality but better than my mom‘s photo!Haha! 4C865F38-99A8-468D-A051-D677AEE8A9C8.jpeg

All of your rings are impressive, but the green tourmaline with yellow sapphire ring is my favorite! You know what flower it reminds me of? Winter Jasmine in the early spring! I have one in my backyard like it (not my picture).
winterjasmine.jpg

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
All of your rings are impressive, but the green tourmaline with yellow sapphire ring is my favorite! You know what flower it reminds me of? Winter Jasmine in the early spring! I have one in my backyard like it (not my picture).
winterjasmine.jpg

Wow this is so pretty! Thank you for sending me the picture! I don’t have a garden and I am not good at taking care of plants but I always love flower!

Module

Shiny_Rock
The cocktail piece I got the combination of green afgani tourmaline, yellow sapphire, tsavorite, and white diamond. The center stone has a little window and my mom was not happy with that. I sent it to recut from original 5ct to 3.7ct. It looks much nicer after the
recut!The picture somehow still shows a window, but when seeing it in person the window is gone. BC91FBA6-1EFF-4A9B-828A-E5183464D581.jpeg

Do you mind sharing the vendor information from whom you got the Afghanistan tourmaline? Thanks.

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Do you mind sharing the vendor information from whom you got the Afghanistan tourmaline? Thanks.

To be honest I do not recommend getting gems from this dealer so I won’t share the info. Cutting was not good at all 4 of 5 items I got from him had issues and one color is very different from the picture. I had to sent to recut to make it look nice. I won’t buy from him again.

Last edited:

Module

Shiny_Rock
Understood, buying gemstone sometimes can be a bit hit-and-miss. Thanks for sharing your experience.

collier

Shiny_Rock
I echo the previous that all of the rings are fabulous, but the green tourm/sapph/tsav/diamond one is over the top! I'd love to see more of it!

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I echo the previous that all of the rings are fabulous, but the green tourm/sapph/tsav/diamond one is over the top! I'd love to see more of it!
Glad you like them! I searched through my phone and found more pictures. This is not the best picture but can give you some closer look! My mom’s phone is weird for taking pictures of jewelry items. Color of the tourmaline looks grey and dark it is picture. In fact it should be a very pretty bluish green!
My mom is very good at taking dull and blurry picture of her gems. The main stone is flawless but somehow there are few inclusions shows in the picture. Very weird!
DA8E31FE-84B2-4E7C-894D-661ED3CC5BDB.jpeg

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Going to share more items here.
Yellow sapphire double halo ring for my mom. This yellow sapphire came as 3ct with window,but I had my gem cutter recut the bottom part. She likes bigger face so I decided to get a double halo+emerald cut. Here is the after recut picture. The color is much nicer!
This is how it turn out. I should have put more diamonds on the shank to make it more sparkly but my mom prefers shank with no diamond. 859FA531-D788-49E9-9007-2DB8EF29479A.jpeg

Attachments

• AEFF2CD3-7F9D-4F2E-B76D-D45DF9BBEC72.jpeg
    AEFF2CD3-7F9D-4F2E-B76D-D45DF9BBEC72.jpeg
    341.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
This is an incredibly joyful collection. :kiss2: It makes me happy just to look at them, they must be wonderful to wear! We have similar taste in the use of vivid and contrasting colors. I just love them all and I am following this thread to continue to see updates! Welcome and thank you for sharing!!

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
This is an incredibly joyful collection. :kiss2: It makes me happy just to look at them, they must be wonderful to wear! We have similar taste in the use of vivid and contrasting colors. I just love them all and I am following this thread to continue to see updates! Welcome and thank you for sharing!!

Glad that you like them. Haha. I have more items about 10 more pieces to post. Actually I have bigger pieces made for my mom to share,unfortunately her photo skill is not so good. I have 3 pieces from the jeweler coming to me soon!

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
This one is not included in my flower collection but it is interesting too. This ring is a tourmaline ring that has two colors! Purplish pink outdoors under daylight and orange pink indoors. A3C9524F-9CAB-40BB-9555-56BC59DD030D.jpeg

Attachments

• 8F4D30BF-A52C-4480-9239-F97350759736.jpeg
    8F4D30BF-A52C-4480-9239-F97350759736.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 21

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Can we see more of your Fanta garnet ring? Love the setting!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I’m late to this thread but what a beautiful flower garden you have! Thank you for sharing these beautiful creations with us and I can really see your artistic eye and love of colour in each ring!

Glad you like them! I searched through my phone and found more pictures. This is not the best picture but can give you some closer look! My mom’s phone is weird for taking pictures of jewelry items. Color of the tourmaline looks grey and dark it is picture. In fact it should be a very pretty bluish green!
My mom is very good at taking dull and blurry picture of her gems. The main stone is flawless but somehow there are few inclusions shows in the picture. Very weird!
DA8E31FE-84B2-4E7C-894D-661ED3CC5BDB.jpeg

What absolutely stunning rings you have! An absolutely swoon worthy collection and you have an amazing eye for colour. I had to reply to this because the green-yellow-white ring is my absolute favourite, took my breath away when I saw it!

Absolutely incredible.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, such sunny, happy pieces! Its impossible to see these and not feel like smiling!

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
CDB0EE38-194C-4626-9725-E741F9852F43.jpeg
I got one more shot of this Ceylon pink sapphire+Burma pink sapphire side stones+diamonds double halo ring. It took me a while to find out how to lay the halo out. It turned out to be better than I expected. The side pink sapphires are very saturated in color!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow what a collection! Your colour combinations are fantastic, to me a lot of the pieces have a real late 60s, early 70s flower power vibe!
The convertible ruby, first yellow sapphire and the two shown on your Mum’s hand I particularly love!
I would love to see any of your other pieces!

dmack

Shiny_Rock
Here are some more pictures under the sun! I had my yellow sapphire ring a unique design too! It is a round dome design with flower pedals from the side. I should use green tsavorites as side stones instead of yellow sapphires, to make it a more interesting looking. However, I am good with it now.
It is difficult to capture yellow sapphire for some reason! It is more vivid and sparkly in person!
4C3FBD3B-5742-4BEA-B911-8FF3CFDEAF78.jpeg

I was instantly smitten with the yellow sapphire ring. The dome shape is so unique and the petal design is perfection. I can’t take my eyes off it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results