shape
carat
color
clarity

My flower collections

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
OMG THEY"RE ALL SO PRETTY!! Seriously, I need to keep working on my rainbow collection :lol:

Thank you! It took me a while to figure out how to make those halos different from each other! I am planning on 3 new pieces now.

1. Ceylon blue sapphire halo ring for my mom
2. 2.5ct orange red spinel in Edwardian style for myself
3. Cluster halo green Afghanistan tourmaline for myself.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Oh myyyy gossshhh!!!!
I haven’t see all your pictures yet because I need to comment first and got back to enjoying your pictures later!!!
First of all, I’m NOT a fan of colored gemstone jewelry!!!! But!!!! I love love love your rings!!! Especially your mom’s garnet and yellow sapphire!!! On the properly taken picture it looks stunning!!!!
Not to interfere with your life, but you might got a talent on jewelry design!!! If you never properly learn about jewelry design and you’ve created all these beauties I need to bow to you!!!! Kudos!!
Ok, I’ll let my words out, now I need to get back to enjoying your post!!!

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh myyyy gossashhh!!!!
I haven’t see all your pictures yet because I need to comment first and got back to enjoying your pictures later!!!
First of all, I’m NOT a fan of colored gemstone jewelry!!!! But!!!! I love love love your rings!!! Especially your mom’s garnet and yellow sapphire!!! On the properly taken picture it looks stunning!!!!
Not to interfere with your life, but you might got a talent on jewelry design!!! If you never properly learn about jewelry design and you’ve created all these beauties I need to bow to you!!!! Kudos!!
Ok, I’ll let my words out, now I need to get back to enjoying your post!!!

Haha glad you like them. ♥️♥️♥️♥️
I started to collect gems and design my pieces 6 months ago because I got so bored from WFH during covid19. I am in the USA and I have been staying at home for almost a year because of the pandemic situation. I started to read about gemology books and watched so many jewelry videos on youtube to entertain myself. Glad that most of the ring pieces turn out well.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
12E1DE79-B474-4527-8B81-B16F3FE8724A.jpeg Here is my current collections for all my halos. The rest not shown is in my mom’s jewelry box.

They are so pretty!!! Love them all. Thanks for sharing and pls feel free to post more pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results