shape
carat
color
clarity

My FF''s Ring Is Finished!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
HOW UNIQUE...I LOVE IT!!!
36.gif

Lori

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
It''s SO GORGEOUS! I LOVE that setting, not to mention that splendid diamond.

kp13

Rough_Rock
Would you mind sharing where exactly you got this setting from? I would REALLY like to know. Have been searching for something just like this for quite a long time. [POLICY VIOLATION Email address removed by Moderator]

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ice Scream, it''s stunning! Very elegant and unique!
36.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous, the setting is so pretty!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 10:31:37 AM
Author: Ice Scream

Date: 7/7/2009 9:58:17 AM
Author: Callisto
Pretty ring. The setting reminds me of infinity symbols. Was that intentional? I really like all the flowing and elegant lines in the setting.
It was semi-intentional.

I had originally wanted to create a custom designed ring. I wanted her to have something completely unique that she would not be likely to see anywhere else.

So, flashback to the end of April. I had an extended lunch break because we were having some power issues in the office. I ran all my errands I had, but still had some time on my hands. So, I stopped into a local jeweler. I didn''t really intend to purchase anything. I just wanted to get some ideas for the custom job. But...I saw this setting and I knew I had to have it. I also thought of the infinity symbols when I saw it. I handed over my CC and I was out the door with the ring. It was pretty impulsive, but I am glad I did it. I had it appraised when I had my diamond appraised by one of the Pricescope recommended appraisers and was pleased with the result.

After that, I spent about a 1 1/2 months researching the diamond. I finally found this one at GOG that was everything I wanted at a great price. I dropped off the diamond and the setting a week ago saturday and picked it up this past Wednesday.

I just hope she likes it when she sees it the end of next month
32.gif
!!
Cute story and gorgeous ring..
30.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2009 2:31:22 AM
Author: Dannielle

Date: 7/7/2009 10:31:37 AM
Author: Ice Scream

Date: 7/7/2009 9:58:17 AM
Author: Callisto
Pretty ring. The setting reminds me of infinity symbols. Was that intentional? I really like all the flowing and elegant lines in the setting.
It was semi-intentional.

I had originally wanted to create a custom designed ring. I wanted her to have something completely unique that she would not be likely to see anywhere else.

So, flashback to the end of April. I had an extended lunch break because we were having some power issues in the office. I ran all my errands I had, but still had some time on my hands. So, I stopped into a local jeweler. I didn''t really intend to purchase anything. I just wanted to get some ideas for the custom job. But...I saw this setting and I knew I had to have it. I also thought of the infinity symbols when I saw it. I handed over my CC and I was out the door with the ring. It was pretty impulsive, but I am glad I did it. I had it appraised when I had my diamond appraised by one of the Pricescope recommended appraisers and was pleased with the result.

After that, I spent about a 1 1/2 months researching the diamond. I finally found this one at GOG that was everything I wanted at a great price. I dropped off the diamond and the setting a week ago saturday and picked it up this past Wednesday.

I just hope she likes it when she sees it the end of next month
32.gif
!!
Cute story and gorgeous ring..
30.gif
I can''t wait to hear the story and see the pictures! Did you pop the question yet?!
31.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT stone and really really cool setting! Nice job!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results