shape
carat
color
clarity

My FF''s Ring Is Finished!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ice Scream

Rough_Rock
All right...So my FF''s ring is all finished. Here is a link to my previous thread: Link

For those who don''t want to spend the time to read the previous thread here are the specs:

Center Stone: From GOG. 1.33CT G SI1. GIA X X X
Setting: 18K white gold. 0.56 CTW in diamonds. Currently the ring is sized at 6.75 but should eventually be sized down to around 5.5.

The hand in some of the pictures is my own.

php3SJJtZAM.jpg

Ice Scream

Rough_Rock
The ring will be presented in this box: Link With a personalized engraving plate.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!
30.gif
I love the box as well!! You did an awesome job!!!
36.gif
36.gif
She''s one lucky lady!! Good luck on the proposal next month and don''t forget to come back with hand pics!
2.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!!!! Congrats to your FF!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
thats a gorgeous ring, and a really beautiful setting..

cannot WAIT to see some handshots!
30.gif

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty ring. The setting reminds me of infinity symbols. Was that intentional? I really like all the flowing and elegant lines in the setting.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! One of the most unique 5 stone e-rings I''ve seen in a long time! Congratulations!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/7/2009 9:58:17 AM
Author: Callisto
Pretty ring. The setting reminds me of infinity symbols. Was that intentional? I really like all the flowing and elegant lines in the setting.
LOL! That''s exactly what I was going to say. I really like the idea of the infinity symbols on the sides. It''s a very romantic design and a romantic idea.

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
It does--I never really thought of that before.

Awesome ring Ice Scream! Just gorgeous and very unique.

Ice Scream

Rough_Rock
It was semi-intentional.

I had originally wanted to create a custom designed ring. I wanted her to have something completely unique that she would not be likely to see anywhere else.

So, flashback to the end of April. I had an extended lunch break because we were having some power issues in the office. I ran all my errands I had, but still had some time on my hands. So, I stopped into a local jeweler. I didn''t really intend to purchase anything. I just wanted to get some ideas for the custom job. But...I saw this setting and I knew I had to have it. I also thought of the infinity symbols when I saw it. I handed over my CC and I was out the door with the ring. It was pretty impulsive, but I am glad I did it. I had it appraised when I had my diamond appraised by one of the Pricescope recommended appraisers and was pleased with the result.

After that, I spent about a 1 1/2 months researching the diamond. I finally found this one at GOG that was everything I wanted at a great price. I dropped off the diamond and the setting a week ago saturday and picked it up this past Wednesday.

I just hope she likes it when she sees it the end of next month
32.gif
!!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring - the diamond looks so white and sparkly, lovely setting. The proposal plan you posted in your orig thread sounds wonderful. Congrats!

Ice Scream

Rough_Rock
Luckyeshe, Princessplease, Ckrickett, LaurenThePartier,Gemgirl, Jet2KS, legra, and anyone I missed:

Thank you for all the kind words. I appreciate your opinions.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous setting, love the bezel sides!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
great job! congratulations!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
fantastic! congrats!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Great design. Beautiful ring!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautiful! I love the side profile!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
congratulations, ice scream. what a beautiful stone! and a truly unique design. love the thought behind the symbolism -

wishing you both many years of health and happiness!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 10:10:23 AM
Author: gemgirl

LOL! That''s exactly what I was going to say. I really like the idea of the infinity symbols on the sides. It''s a very romantic design and a romantic idea.
Me too! I think it''s beautiful, and I love the infinity symbols, intentional or not!
9.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is going to love it, so pretty!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ADORE that setting! I''m a huge fan of bezels :) I''m sure she''ll love it.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!
30.gif

anyname

Shiny_Rock
i LOVE the infinity symbols! It''s a beautiful ring!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love how elegant it looks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results