shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Emerald Cut Ring <3 Photo heavy!!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! I love that setting!! its a beauty! and your bands are pretty sweet too ---- LOVE them! You have beautiful long slim hands and fingers... I'm so jealous!

Love the photos!! I'd be pretty ok with viewing a fire shot--- should you find yourself and your camera out in the sun one day... just sayin'! :wink2: ;))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I do envy those long fingers! Mine are too short below the knuckle to wear that many bands.

Beautiful new ring and stacking bands, too! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
forgot --- Happy 10th Anniversary! :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: Happy Anniversary!!

AND

WOWEE!!! That ring is gorgeous. and then the stack.... *swoon* It's perfect!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Thanks heaps, woofmama!!! :twirl: The band is tiny and I do adore it!! :appl:

You said it, gemgirl!! Couldn't agree more! :appl: Thanks!!

Thanks luv2sparkle and yennyfire!! :wavey:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Mayk|1364314800|3413747 said:
So FABULOUS!!!! you engagement ring and your stack....love,love, love it..... absolutely perfect.... all of it! :love:

The BEST part.... your story.. of your bands and your rings... :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thanks, Mayk!! :wavey:

They all have a meaning to me which makes them all the more special :appl:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Laila619|1364316052|3413769 said:
Your emerald cut is SO gorgeous, it's making me want one badly! There's something so classy and elegant about an emerald cut, especially yours! Do you mind sharing your ring size, because the finger coverage is great!

Congrats!!!!!

I love all your bands, too!

Hi Laila!!! :wavey:

Thanks very much! I still can't stop staring at it...my husband thinks it's hilarious!!! :lol:

My ring size is an Australian J but I had it made larger, to a K, because of my big, disgusting knuckles :mad: . I knew I'd be taking it on and off more often so I didn't want the skin off my ring finger ripped off every time I did so! :((

Thanks again...it makes me sooo happy reading everyone's comments :bigsmile:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Thanks heaps Junebug17!!!! :wavey:

YT. Thankfully all the bands we had made were thin....worked out ppppeeerrrrfffeecccttttlllyyyy!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thanks Fi.Z!!! I never really thought about the amount of space on my ring finger....I just kept stacking more on (I'll know it's too much when I can't bend my finger anymore) :lol: Only kidding, 5 is the most I'll go :twirl: Thankfully they all fit, really!!

Thank you, AprilBaby!! We've been together for almost 20 years (July 2013) so it's a pretty big year for us :twirl:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Thanks heaps, AudiLover!! :wavey: I love it too :love:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Alex T|1364328496|3413896 said:
Ditto on all of these lovely comments. And thank you for sharing the story of how you came by each ring - really heart warming & lovely :love:
(I'm still super envious though! I've shared your stack with hubby. He rolled his eyes & then said "Maybe we'll see what we can do one day" :bigsmile: )

You're welcome. Like I said, most people will spill their guts about their rings in a flash if given the chance!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too cute...wishing you luck!!! :appl: :appl:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Thanks very much, mandasand!! :wavey:

Thanks diamondseeker!! The second diamond ended up being an absolute winner!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you, Lorrissey!!! :twirl:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi|1364333155|3413954 said:
GORGEOUS!!! I love that setting!! its a beauty! and your bands are pretty sweet too ---- LOVE them! You have beautiful long slim hands and fingers... I'm so jealous!

Love the photos!! I'd be pretty ok with viewing a fire shot--- should you find yourself and your camera out in the sun one day... just sayin'! :wink2: ;))

Thanks a heap, Enerchi!!!!!!

Oh...don't talk about my disgusting hands!!! But....THANK YOU! :)

I look at it sparkle in the car everyday...will try to take a pic today...without causing an accident! :lol:

Thanks again!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Love the ring - super classy setting. :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yum yum yum! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
What a great stack!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary! I love your emerald cut diamond and all of your rings are amazing. Enjoy. Great photos! :wavey:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Jax172, Sharon, Pregcurious and Marcy!!! :wavey:

Thanks a bunch for looking!!!!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi|1364333155|3413954 said:

Hi Enerchi :wavey:

Are these what you're after:

The first is of my stack in normal daylight without direct light and then the following...well...you'll see for yourself :D

img_5044.jpg

img_5056.jpg

img_5058.jpg

img_5060.jpg

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
And just a few more (with colour) :appl: :appl: :appl:

img_5067.jpg

img_5085.jpg

img_5091.jpg

img_766.jpg

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
and the last two.....sorry for the picture over load!!!!!

img_5112.jpg

img_5116.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!

Lori

Von03

Shiny_Rock
That is gorgeous! Love EC! Happy Anniversary!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! STOP IT!!! I'm going blind here or retinal laser surgery for sure!!! OMG!!! That's one helluva stunning EC when the sun hits it!!!

THANK YOU thank you THANK you for those bonus pics---- you made my day!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

WOW - I would have to take time off work just to sit in a sunbeam and stare at those gorgeous rings... ya... a week in the sun should do it!!!

Thanks so much, me&myboys!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1364419401|3414814 said:
OMG!!! STOP IT!!! I'm going blind here or retinal laser surgery for sure!!! OMG!!! That's one helluva stunning EC when the sun hits it!!!

THANK YOU thank you THANK you for those bonus pics---- you made my day!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

WOW - I would have to take time off work just to sit in a sunbeam and stare at those gorgeous rings... ya... a week in the sun should do it!!!

Exactly! I couldn't have said it any better. I'd worry about driving in to a ditch because I'd keep staring at that gorgeous ring. :bigsmile:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
marcy|1364440458|3415063 said:
Enerchi|1364419401|3414814 said:

Exactly! I couldn't have said it any better. I'd worry about driving in to a ditch because I'd keep staring at that gorgeous ring. :bigsmile:

Too funny Enerchi and Marcy!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trust me, I do stare at it all the time :love:

Thanks heaps for the really nice comments!! :appl:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Lori and von03!!!! Thanks for looking!! :wavey: :appl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh what a PERFECT stack!! :love: :love: :love: Your fingers are perfect for stacked bands and your new emerald cut is gorgeous :love:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Thank you stargurl!!!!! :wavey: :appl:

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!!!! Congrats!!! Would you mind sharing the width of each band? They compliment each other perfectly! Thanks!!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Sparkles22|1388968355|3587068 said:
Absolutely beautiful!!!! Congrats!!! Would you mind sharing the width of each band? They compliment each other perfectly! Thanks!!

Hi sparkles :wavey: :wavey:

Thanks very much for the kind words. :twirl:

I can't exactly remember how wide each of the bands are but they are roughly as follows:

1. Emerald cut ring: 1.7 mm tapers to 1.5 mm closest to centre
2. Bezel eternity: 2.2ish mm
3. Princess channel: 2.2ish mm
4. 4-prong eterntiy: 1.8 mm
5. Plain band: 1.8 mm

All bar the plain band are 2 mm deep (high)

Hope this helps :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results