shape
carat
color
clarity

My E-Ring is finally here! IDJ

konamery

Rough_Rock
I am so excited my engagement ring is finally here! After months of losing my mind trying to pick a perfect diamond and setting, I can truly say that I am blown away! Thank you so much to Gypsy who helped me try to find a diamond online and in the end sent me to Yekutiel at IDJ in NYC. He is an amazing jeweler! I didn't even have to see all the stones he had put aside for me because the first one he showed me based on my budget and what I was looking for was PERFECT. If you are in the NYC metro area please do yourself a favor and stop by IDJ, you will not be disappointed. It's a one stop shop. Yekutiel set my 1.4 ct I VS2 diamond in a Gabriel double halo setting. He set it low with double claw prongs just as I asked. And although my diamond is I colored you would never know because it's so white and shiny. It's a truly beautiful ring. The pictures do not do it justice. I also have the matching Gabriel wedding band which I won't put on until we are actually married. Thank you so much to my boyfriend, Yekutiel, Gypsy and everyone else who helped make this happen! I can't stop looking at my ring or stop taking pictures and videos of it. :)

img_0243.jpg
img_0259_0.jpg
img_0214.jpg
img_0216_1.jpg
img_0225_1.jpg
img_0201.jpg

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Your ring looks gorgeous! I would love to see some closer pics, so I can see the amazing detail better! :appl:

konamery

Rough_Rock
hearts-arrows_girl|1481482915|4106378 said:
Congrats! Your ring looks gorgeous! I would love to see some closer pics, so I can see the amazing detail better! :appl:

Thank you so much!

Im trying my best to take good pictures with an iPhone 7 Plus. They actually look better before they're uploaded. Here is a video, hopefully it's not totally grainy after uploading.
http://sendvid.com/8muf3c27

I will try to take some macro pictures.

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!!! IDJ is simply the best! They always make dreams come true for us lovely ladies :appl:

Please post more pics of your beautiful diamond ring, it absolutely stunning :love:
Congratulations!!!

Q

Queenie60

Your ring is beautiful. As always, IDJ does it again!! And of course, with the help of Gypsy you can't go wrong! Enjoy your beauty for many years to come. :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring!! Not surprising with a Gypsy/IDJ combo!! Congratulations!! :love: :lickout: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful! Congrats to you - we will be waiting to see it paired with your wedding band!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! best wishes for a wonderful life!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous profile and great finger coverage!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement, beautiful ring!!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring! I watched the video and can see just how much the diamond sparkles! I have always loved that Gabriel and Co setting! It looks fantastic on you. :love: :love: :love:

Congratulations on your engagement!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah this is a stunner! Wow that's a pretty setting! :love: It's gorgeous and looks fabulous on you! :appl:

tuckie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!
And YAY for IDJ who seems to always make it work :)

konamery

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone :)

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous. I especially love the profile. :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is stunning!!! IDJ knocks it out of the park again! :appl: :appl: :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautiful...Congratulations!!! :appl:

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! It's beautiful! Looks huge on you!!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring, congratulations :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results