My dreamy E color OEC three-stone!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous! Love it!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my! I’m a sucker for a three stone and that it just divine!

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful!!! Both the stones and the design. I'm amazed that David Klass did the new setting so quickly and perfectly. Absolutely stunning.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful!!! Both the stones and the design. I'm amazed that David Klass did the new setting so quickly and perfectly. Absolutely stunning.

Thank you so much! It was much faster than I anticipated!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is simply beautiful and stunning on you! I'm so glad you are happy and stayed the course to find your dream ring :kiss2: :love:

SaltedCaramel

Rough_Rock
Wow I am really blown away by your 3 stone! I am a big fan of bezel 3 stones but your partial bezels are very interesting, what is the name of the style? And is it Platinum with a soft brush finish?

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Wow I am really blown away by your 3 stone! I am a big fan of bezel 3 stones but your partial bezels are very interesting, what is the name of the style? And is it Platinum with a soft brush finish?

Aww thank you!

I love bezel 3-stones too...bezels in general, but I really like how light enters through the girdle on the OECs, it flatters them a lot and i think they are a smidge more lively. These are "semi bezels" - but the style is inspired of the "rule of three" by erstwhile.

It is 950 platinum, high polish. I made some mods based on the inspiration - check out my thread here

SaltedCaramel

Rough_Rock
It is 950 platinum, high polish. I made some mods based on the inspiration - check out my thread here
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for linking your previous thread, I really appreciate it! I am still figuring out how to navigate PS haha

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

Thank you for linking your previous thread, I really appreciate it! I am still figuring out how to navigate PS haha
[/QUOTE]

You’ll get used to it! If you want to see what a specific poster has posted, click their username and look at their posts in their profile! Good luck and welcome!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results