shape
carat
color
clarity

My Dream Ring

dmack

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! It was about 10.5mm wide on the wax model without diamonds.

I'm jealous of your long fingers, this width would take up every available millimeter of real estate on mine! I love it. I know we're supposed to ogle the diamonds, but I can't keep staring at that smooth, comfort fit interior. That band is SOLID. It must feel so glorious on the hand. Enjoy!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and definitely a statement piece! :love: It looks amazing on you!

I know we're supposed to ogle the diamonds, but I can't keep staring at that smooth, comfort fit interior. That band is SOLID. It must feel so glorious on the hand. Enjoy!

Lol that reminds me of the first time I tried on a Memoire band at a fancy jewelry store. Don't get me wrong, the diamonds and everything was gorgeous. But it was the first comfort fit band I've every tried on. I could help pulling the band on and off my finger to feel the interior against my finger and "oohing and ahhing" at that! I'm sure the SA thought I was crazy pants.

Zappy

Shiny_Rock
I'm jealous of your long fingers, this width would take up every available millimeter of real estate on mine! I love it. I know we're supposed to ogle the diamonds, but I can't keep staring at that smooth, comfort fit interior. That band is SOLID. It must feel so glorious on the hand. Enjoy!

Thanks! Yes it's smooth! But solid is an understatement. It is very heavy so when my fingers are cold and shrink, it thuds around as it slides into my knuckle and back.

Zappy

Shiny_Rock
Lol that reminds me of the first time I tried on a Memoire band at a fancy jewelry store. Don't get me wrong, the diamonds and everything was gorgeous. But it was the first comfort fit band I've every tried on. I could help pulling the band on and off my finger to feel the interior against my finger and "oohing and ahhing" at that! I'm sure the SA thought I was crazy pants.

:lol: That's funny. I don't blame you! Yes this ring is pretty smooth to remove. @yssie convinced me to go with comfort fit and I'm so glad I did!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
My custom ring from IDJ is finally done. It has 5.25 ctw F/G eye clean SI ideal cut diamonds set in platinum. The ring is size 3.75 in comfort fit. They did a great job making it exactly how I wanted it, and the sparkle and metal work quality is spot on.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice along the way!

Congrats! That definitely has the wow factor especially on your size 3.75 finger.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my :kiss2: This is amazing!!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful statement piece!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
That's a wall of sparkle!!! love it!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That sure is a dream ring on such a tiny finger size!! Absolutely beautiful and I bet it explodes with sparkle from across the room!!

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
What a SPARKLER! I hope you enjoy every moment wearing it!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Love this!!! :love: It's so great to see a wider band for a change, they certainly make a statement and hold their own. I hope you love wearing it because it looks amazing on you!

Zappy

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for the kind words. At first, it was shocking to look at and I wondered if I overdid it. It weighs 21 grams! But the more I see it, the more I know I wouldn't want any other ring design.

I'm not wearing it yet because I'm saving it for our upcoming milestone anniversary. I'll post more pictures in the spring once I can get some better pictures.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results