shape
carat
color
clarity

My DREAM ring is done & perfect! 2ct Radiant w/Trillions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
omg ive been looking everywhere for the prefect picture of a radiant with trillion because I want them so bad. My radiant is 2.09 E SI1 and my finger is a size 5.

My radiant is set as a square, do you think the trillions still will go well, and how many points will go perfectly?

thank you so much and l love your ring! radiants rock

Cellini3

Rough_Rock
Yummy, love the combo. Alone (well with her side trills she will never be alone) or together awesome!
Sweet story too, thanks for posting
41.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely! It looks so big!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Great story! Your husband sounds like an awesome guy.

And your ring is stunning!
30.gif

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 1:50:25 PM
Author: blissfulbride
omg ive been looking everywhere for the prefect picture of a radiant with trillion because I want them so bad. My radiant is 2.09 E SI1 and my finger is a size 5.

My radiant is set as a square, do you think the trillions still will go well, and how many points will go perfectly?

thank you so much and l love your ring! radiants rock

OMG, I *love* your radiant!!! You have such a gorgeous diamond, lady! In any event, I''m thinking that you would probably need to get a whole new setting for your ring if you had it remade as a 3-stone with trillions, in which case you could re-angle the stone to be more rectangular than square, if that was something you wanted to do. BUT, if you wanted to keep it on the square, it is my most humble
37.gif
of opinions that it would still look absolutely lovely with trillions! Now I''m not a jeweler, but you might want to do slightly smaller trillions in that instance, just because you have a smaller finger and only so much room across the top for so much bling to fit
31.gif
Mine are about .35ct each/5mm, so maybe you could look at a tad smaller, maybe 4 or 4.5mm max?

tlh

Ideal_Rock
scary winter hands... you should check out my scary winter EVERYTHING ELSE! haha, but in all seriousness... THAT BAUBLE IS GORGEOUS, and you have BEAUTIFUL HANDS too by the way! I actually quite like your knuckles! But it takes a lot too look away from the beautiful hand-eye candy! Your DH is a sweetie!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
tlh - you''re too sweet, thanks for making me feel better!!! Ugh still though I feel like my hands look terrible right now, darn cold, dry winter!

thank you everyone for saying such nice things!!! it''s awesome
36.gif

nsaids_nurse420

Shiny_Rock
your ring is gorgeous! great combination.
1.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2009 10:51:02 AM
Author:GossamerAngel
Good morning everyone!!!!

it was like I was DaVinci and it was my Mona Lisa
I absolutely love this line!!!!! I can relate, I saw an almost identical Tiffany 3-stone on Ebay that was priced at $39,500 I believe and now it is no longer listed. I think the vendor sold it in his shop, not on Ebay. I saved the photo, though because I think it is one of the classiest, most elegant designs out there. Congrats on getting the ring of your dreams after all these years!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful story, and what a spectacular ring!

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much angel ! I just got my taxes so you know im going setting shopping before the big day lol

thanks so much

lil425

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results