shape
carat
color
clarity

My dream ring! GIA certified sapphire and diamond ring!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't believe it is mine! I have been blessed over the years to possess many beautiful pieces of jewelry, but in my heart, I knew that someday I would have a ring like this. I feel like royalty wearing it and undeserving. At my age, I thought, it is now or never and kudos to my mother for making this possible! That said, I will be selling some of my fabulous, pre-loved pieces! Without further ado.... Stats: JB Star platinum setting with F-G, VS diamonds approximately 3ctw. GIA, Cornflower blue, step cut, octagonal heated blue sapphire. 8.79 x 7.39. Btw, I am not one that doesn't mind that it is heated as I know that my wallet could not afford such a piece! 20210609_170527.jpg 20210609_170516.jpg 20210609_170511.jpg

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh.
Yes.
Oh my.
This is gorgeous.
It’s stunning.
it looks fabulous on you
Enjoy!

different lighting pics as well would be so educational, please?

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that stone absolutely glows. Did it come with the setting or did you select separately?

Dreamy! I'd love to see it in less than optimal lighting too. I am really struggling with deciphering how a sapphire will look when it isn't in direct sunlight or jewelery store lighting

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Oh lordy lord.

That sapphire, nestled in the bed of diamonds - wowee. That is seriously a holy grail ring!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh.
Yes.
Oh my.
This is gorgeous.
It’s stunning.
it looks fabulous on you
Enjoy!

different lighting pics as well would be so educational, please?

Thank you! I do have a few pics from the jewelers.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that stone absolutely glows. Did it come with the setting or did you select separately?

Dreamy! I'd love to see it in less than optimal lighting too. I am really struggling with deciphering how a sapphire will look when it isn't in direct sunlight or jewelery store lighting

I will take more pics in natural lighting soon. The setting is a JB Star setting and it came that way. I actually prefer it that way because I have done custom orders from across the miles and for the expense, I have been disappointed. Local jewelers are not that great either so I know exactly what I am getting when I buy this way.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know how I feel about this ring! This may be my most favorite EVER!!! The color of that sapphire is to die for and the stone is perfect in that setting. I am soooooo jealous!! :shock::shock::shock::kiss2:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
The color is astounding and I love the setting. Enjoy!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! What a beautiful sapphire and the ring looks amazing on you. Wear in health.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
oh wooooooooow!!! That color is perfection! And I LOVE all the chunky diamonds! Stunning!! Looks royal!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! Beautiful!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know how I feel about this ring! This may be my most favorite EVER!!! The color of that sapphire is to die for and the stone is perfect in that setting. I am soooooo jealous!! :shock::shock::shock::kiss2:

Huge compliment from a great lady who has some of the most fabulous sapphires I have seen!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
omg the color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH. WOW..................... :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

This is the most AMAZING blue ever! And the whole setting is so, so fabulous!

Nina-W

Shiny_Rock
That blue is amazing

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't believe it is mine! I have been blessed over the years to possess many beautiful pieces of jewelry, but in my heart, I knew that someday I would have a ring like this. I feel like royalty wearing it and undeserving. At my age, I thought, it is now or never and kudos to my mother for making this possible! That said, I will be selling some of my fabulous, pre-loved pieces! Without further ado.... Stats: JB Star platinum setting with F-G, VS diamonds approximately 3ctw. GIA, Cornflower blue, step cut, octagonal heated blue sapphire. 8.79 x 7.39. Btw, I am not one that doesn't mind that it is heated as I know that my wallet could not afford such a piece! 20210609_170527.jpg 20210609_170516.jpg 20210609_170511.jpg

Holy Sh*t!!!

61053E5D-1BF2-404D-8525-1015C306BA1A.gif

Excuse me, I think I may have passed out for a second there. o_O This ring is incredible! Like mind blowingly gorgeous! I seriously don’t know what to say...just damn!:kiss2:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:shock::shock::love::lickout::shock::shock:
For when words fail.

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
The most unbelievably beautiful sapphire and setting. Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results