shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Dream Bracelet by Wink! 9.94 ctw H+A Tennis Bracelet

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Looks amazing! Would it be possible to share some pics of the underside? I'm trying to picture how this wire would be inside the bracelet and I can't quite picture it. The setting is absolutely divine in every way!

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely floored by this. A tennis bracelet wasn't on my list....until now. STUNNING!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@prettypaper01

Congratulations on your new bracelet. It is stunning and wear it in good health.

Wink made me a similar bracelet back in August 2004, so more than 18 years ago.
I have been wearing it everyday and maybe take it off to clean it in the ultrasonic once every 3 months. It has held up extremely well and has not stretched at all. It did have a spa day maybe 7 years ago.

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
Looks amazing! Would it be possible to share some pics of the underside? I'm trying to picture how this wire would be inside the bracelet and I can't quite picture it. The setting is absolutely divine in every way!

Thank you very much! My photo skills are lacking - the best views of the clasp + chain + assembly are probably included in the video from Continental Diamonds. He does a nice job of showing the back / underside of the bracelet: https://view.bbsv1.net/bbext/?p=lan...6259&vid=183705DB-F457-4A59-AB11-F34093BA508D

You cannot actually see the wire, it is simply the connector that ties the baskets together (mostly internal). Hope this helps!

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
@prettypaper01

Congratulations on your new bracelet. It is stunning and wear it in good health.

Wink made me a similar bracelet back in August 2004, so more than 18 years ago.
I have been wearing it everyday and maybe take it off to clean it in the ultrasonic once every 3 months. It has held up extremely well and has not stretched at all. It did have a spa day maybe 7 years ago.

Thank you very much @cflutist !! Your bracelets are jaw-droppingly amazing and the main inspiration for this project!! Your youtube video sealed the deal and I knew the second I saw it that our search was over :kiss2:

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is just amazingly gorgeous! This is now my HG tennis bracelet! :kiss2:

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
So absolutely beautiful, WOW!!! Enjoy in good health, for many many years to come!

Micina

Rough_Rock
Trade
Many congratulations!!!! Absolutely beautiful and stunning TB. You will enjoy a lot with lot of sparkles on your hand

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
This is absolutely stunning. Congratulations on such Ann amazing piece.

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Wow it’s gorgeous !! Looks beautiful on you enjoy!!

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
Drooooool. What a gorgeous tennis bracelet! Wear it in good health!

Arete03

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much @cflutist !! Your bracelets are jaw-droppingly amazing and the main inspiration for this project!! Your youtube video sealed the deal and I knew the second I saw it that our search was over :kiss2:

I am so excited to run across this thread of your stunning tennis bracelet! :kiss2: I'm currently pregnant and my husband wanted to get me a diamond tennis necklace for a birth/delivery gift, but I knew that would likely be out of our budget. He suggested a diamond tennis bracelet instead. Naturally, I started my research on PS since everyone here helped me to decide on my ER and I am eternally ecstatic on how it turned out. I love everything about your beauty and had a few questions, if you wouldn't mind?

1. I noticed from your original post you had your ER recut by BGD, which is who I purchased my diamond ER from, so was thinking of going there, but am certainly open to exploring other vendors. I have also heard great things about Wink via PS, and was curious as to your decision to go with Wink rather than BGD? (also - if anyone else has any input on this, I would LOVE to hear)

2. Do you have any issues with this tennis bracelet flipping?

3. How frequently do you find yourself wearing this bracelet? I am hoping to have a similar size to yours, but want to wear it daily, like @cflutist.

4. You mentioned @cflutist 's YouTube video of her bracelet. I have attempted searching online for this, but seem to be failing to find it. Might you be able to direct me towards finding it?

Apologies for all the questions, but greatly appreciate all the information from the community =)2

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yowza! Gorgeous!

Arete03

Rough_Rock
I am so excited to run across this thread of your stunning tennis bracelet! :kiss2: I'm currently pregnant and my husband wanted to get me a diamond tennis necklace for a birth/delivery gift, but I knew that would likely be out of our budget. He suggested a diamond tennis bracelet instead. Naturally, I started my research on PS since everyone here helped me to decide on my ER and I am eternally ecstatic on how it turned out. I love everything about your beauty and had a few questions, if you wouldn't mind?

1. I noticed from your original post you had your ER recut by BGD, which is who I purchased my diamond ER from, so was thinking of going there, but am certainly open to exploring other vendors. I have also heard great things about Wink via PS, and was curious as to your decision to go with Wink rather than BGD? (also - if anyone else has any input on this, I would LOVE to hear)

2. Do you have any issues with this tennis bracelet flipping?

3. How frequently do you find yourself wearing this bracelet? I am hoping to have a similar size to yours, but want to wear it daily, like @cflutist.

4. You mentioned @cflutist 's YouTube video of her bracelet. I have attempted searching online for this, but seem to be failing to find it. Might you be able to direct me towards finding it?

Apologies for all the questions, but greatly appreciate all the information from the community =)2

@prettypaper01 I did happen to find the video from cflutist (I managed to figure out how to track it down on PS), so that saves you one of my many questions :)

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
@prettypaper01 I did happen to find the video from cflutist (I managed to figure out how to track it down on PS), so that saves you one of my many questions :)

Hello Arete03! Huge congratulations on your upcoming baby!! My apologies, I haven't checked into PS for quite a while. Thank you for the compliments; I am so excited for your potential bracelet! Here are some answers to your questions:

1) I couldn't be happier with my recut and experience w/ Brian Gavin and his team regarding my recut. I still adore it as much today as when I first received it back. They are wonderful! That being said, after considering BG and WF for my bracelet project I decided to go with @Wink not only because of his stellar reputation here, but also to save a premium on the mark up of using WF / BG branded stones. I was able to use PS quality H+A Ideal cut diamonds (each one is individually GIA certified), without paying extra for a branded name + certs. Others might want that for peace of mind, and I totally get that...

2) I have no issue at all with flipping, it never does :)

3) I wear it almost daily! I don't wear it swimming and sometimes take it off before going to the gym, but I wear it all the time - even at home in my sweats! I leave it home only when I know it could be perceived as off putting or inappropriate. I adore it and don't want to hide it away to only come out for special occasions. I personally feel like when you invest that much $$ on something it should be enjoyed as much as possible.

4) So glad you found the video! That was the icing on the cake for me.

I hope this is helpful! Happy to answer any more questions; congrats again and good luck with your project!! Cheers ~

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results