shape
carat
color
clarity

My DIY centerpices and Bridal Canvas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2008 11:09:27 AM
Author: blondebunny
Everything looks great!! some the diy centerpiece mockup!! and of course as always i LOVE your dress!! Did you decide on a veil yet??
Actually, yes. Myra from Twigs and Honey is going to make me one. She is an etsy seller but I can''t remember if it was you or not that gave me her link. Anyway, she is going to make hair pieces for my bridal party as well. Its so exciting. I probably won''t have it till January though.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2008 11:08:03 AM
Author: Keepingthefaith21
L O V E all of it - especially the purple color! I may have to see if I can sneak some eggplant into my pallet now!

As for the handsome Kitty - I do believe a nice purple collar would suit him perfectly as a potential ''ring bearer'' - and since he''s a sphynx you don''t even need to worry about getting hair all over the beautiful dresses - all the more reason he should be included
31.gif
I know it would be great but my fiance isn''t into it at all. Technically I''ve asked my sister and my sisters son to be in the wedding and it would be so cute if he walked down with the cat but my sister is a RPITA and has not responded to my 10+ phone calls or the personal letter that I sent her asking her to be in the wedding. So, I''m giving her till the end of the month and if she doesn''t respond then the kitty may just have to be the ringbearer. The only problem is the kitty is pretty needy of attention and I don''t want to have to worry about him that whole weekend.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/4/2008 9:45:04 AM
Author: emeraldlover1

Date: 11/4/2008 9:36:33 AM
Author: kama_s
LOVE the eggplant purple! I really like your centrepieces too...I'm a sucker for branches!! Your venue looks striking....I wonder if you've posted about your venue before? It's gorgeous.

YUP...Here is the link to the pictures of the venues...church, rehersal dinner, and reception https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/anyone-want-to-see-pictures-of-my-venues.92307/
Wow, EM1, I don't remember seeing your original thread. Your church and reception venue are beautiful! I love your collage, by the way. I'm a HUGE FAN of mixing rustic with modern. Unfortunately, it doesn't always get executed in a cohesive manner. You, my friend, will not have to worry about this because everything looks fabulous
36.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2008 10:07:45 PM
I wanted to share a pic of my DIY centerpiece. I''m going to be changing a few things to refine the idea however you get the general idea. It was surpisingly easy to make and i did it in under an hour. For the real thing I''m going to be using real flowers as well as I''m going to use different things in the vases other than the spanish moss, however for demonstration purposes the SM was quite cheap. I''m tossing up ideas on where to get my flowers from but I''m not sure what I am going to do about that yet.
I love it!!
36.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2008 11:32:31 AM
Author: pocahontas

Date: 11/4/2008 9:45:04 AM

Date: 11/4/2008 9:36:33 AM
Author: kama_s
LOVE the eggplant purple! I really like your centrepieces too...I''m a sucker for branches!! Your venue looks striking....I wonder if you''ve posted about your venue before? It''s gorgeous.

YUP...Here is the link to the pictures of the venues...church, rehersal dinner, and reception https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/anyone-want-to-see-pictures-of-my-venues.92307/
Wow, EM1, I don''t remember seeing your original thread. Your church and reception venue are beautiful! I love your collage, by the way. I''m a HUGE FAN of mixing rustic with modern. Unfortunately, it doesn''t always get executed in a cohesive manner. You, my friend, will not have to worry about this because everything looks fabulous
36.gif
Wow! Thanks! I just hope in the end it comes together as nice as i am picturing it in my head. I''ll keep you posted as I finish things. I love this stuff and I''ve obviously been thinking about all this stuff for way to long. However, I imagine I''d be quite usless if I tried to plan something different. Anyway, I''m fortunate enouh to have a very budget conscious finace that is keeping me in line when I try and go overboard. I''m sure not everyone will notice half the things I''m thinking about but I know that I will like it and really I''m ok with that.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/4/2008 11:39:04 AM

I''m sure not everyone will notice half the things I''m thinking about but I know that I will like it and really I''m ok with that.
Haha - this made me laugh out loud. I''m the same way so obviously I think it''s okay. Definitely keep us posted with new updates! I''m so excited for you
1.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
This is the necklace I''m thinking of wearing with my dress.

necklace2em1.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
What a dramatic necklace! I love how the color of the stones matches your theme.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Me too! I ordered it this weekend so i hope it looks that good when I actually get it in person and try it on with the dress. If not, I can always make it into a bracelet.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results