color
clarity

My CVB 10 stone 3/4 eternity band

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
Absolute perfection!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to photos of this ring on Caysie’s instagram...it is absolutely stunning. I’m so glad it belongs to a Pricescoper! Can we get hand shots now or are you waiting for your anniversary?

Congratulations on a beautiful piece!

Q

Queenie60

I keep coming back to photos of this ring on Caysie’s instagram...it is absolutely stunning. I’m so glad it belongs to a Pricescoper! Can we get hand shots now or are you waiting for your anniversary?

Congratulations on a beautiful piece!
Thank you - I'm holding out until August, which is my 30 year engagement anniversary. I put it in the bank safe deposit box so that I don't have access to it! Out of sight, out of mind! I'll show hand shots at that time. Thank you, I love it too - spectacular.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I've not seen this thread until now. Your ring is perfection, Queenie :love:

The stones suit each other perfectly, the setting suits the stones perfectly... I wouldn't have guessed this design would translate to an eternity so beautifully, but goodness, now that I've seen this I can't imagine a better way to showcase a lineup of high-crowned old cuts. I love that each stone has its own clearly-delineated little 'home', and I love the way the six prongs outlines each shape from afar - I'm looking forward to perspective hand photos and I'm very interested to hear what you think of the fit and style IRL! :sun:

A very, very happy anniversary to you and your DH ::)

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pardon me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard...

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW that's a stunning ring...the stones, the prongs!

Congrats and happy early anniversary!

twang07

Shiny_Rock
ring dreams are made with this beauty! congrats!!

Q

Queenie60

I don't know how I've not seen this thread until now. Your ring is perfection, Queenie :love:

The stones suit each other perfectly, the setting suits the stones perfectly... I wouldn't have guessed this design would translate to an eternity so beautifully, but goodness, now that I've seen this I can't imagine a better way to showcase a lineup of high-crowned old cuts. I love that each stone has its own clearly-delineated little 'home', and I love the way the six prongs outlines each shape from afar - I'm looking forward to perspective hand photos and I'm very interested to hear what you think of the fit and style IRL! :sun:

A very, very happy anniversary to you and your DH ::)
Thank you Yssie - I did wear the ring for a few hours after picking it up. Very comfortable, just will take time to get used to. Since it's platinum, quite a heavy ring. However, my current wedding ring is a large pear set in platinum and it feels a little heavy after taking a few days off! I'll try to post the photos of the few I took while running errands. I'm very excited to begin wearing it and I can see it taking front and center to my existing wedding ring.

Q

Queenie60

Many, many thanks to all of you and your kind words. I continue to look at Caysie's photos and look forward to wearing this beauty on a daily basis.

Q

Queenie60

VV87ZXzgSI6IZ543kOuwsw.jpg fFqPSTxNTXykZBD0mOxPug.jpg I did take a few hand shots after picking the ring up from FedEx. Not very good but this gives you an idea as to how it looks. It's a large ring but I think it will be quite comfortable after wearing it for a while. And it certainly sparkles, the stones match very well, Adam did an excellent job at matching them. Can't believe it's mine!!!

Q

Queenie60

jAONC4FxRDisN7SYy3IcQw.jpg Well, my husband felt that I should wear the ring since I now have it in my possession. "What are you waiting for? - life is too short." So here she is, I've been wearing my Norah for a few days and am loving it. Took a few hours to get used to the feel however, the low profile of the ring is nice and comfortable for daily wear. For now, this is what I will wear daily. It's substantial and quite beautiful. I am celebrating my 30th early!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jAONC4FxRDisN7SYy3IcQw.jpg Well, my husband felt that I should wear the ring since I now have it in my possession. "What are you waiting for? - life is too short." So here she is, I've been wearing my Norah for a few days and am loving it. Took a few hours to get used to the feel however, the low profile of the ring is nice and comfortable for daily wear. For now, this is what I will wear daily. It's substantial and quite beautiful. I am celebrating my 30th early!

The ring that dreams are made of!! Happy 30th!!! :mrgreen2:

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Side profile shot on and off hand pretty please?

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock

Wow, @Queenie60 , that is truly stunning! Happy early anniversary, and congrats on 30 years!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Queenie--Norah is gorgeous--congrats on 30 years!! Have fun with your new sparkle!!:love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with that philosophy!!! Sometimes I get a piece earlier and sometimes later than the actual occasion! Glad your hubby said to go ahead and enjoy it! It is a gorgeous ring!:love::love::love:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Looks PERFECT on your hand!! :D:D
Happy 30th!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh; this is so beautiful!! :love: I think this calls for many more photos! Congratulations on your upcoming 30th anniversary, and enjoy every minute of wearing this gorgeous ring!!

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness its breathtaking. I love the individual "cups" holding each diamond.. Its bold and gorgeous!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Queenie60 :wavey:

I was wondering if you could give me an update on how this ring is holding up. Is it comfy to wear? Is it ok for daily wear? I have a bunch of 27 point diamonds and want a Nora in the new year. I'm thinking about a 3/4 setting, as I just don't think I could tolerate something along the back of my finger and would want to wear this ring regularly. So it would often be on my hand when I was hauling things around, like suitcases, groceries, large pots for gardening, etc, and I think I'd be very concerned about scratching the face of the diamonds. With diamonds the size of the ones in your eternity, I'm thinking that would be even more so.

Also, would you mind sharing your finger size? I've been wondering if my 27 pointers might be too small, so I'm trying to get a sense of proportion.

And - just as an update - what did you decide re setting your new cushion? I had a cushion cluster a short while back but wasn't a fan. I sold it in the end but, in retrospect, think I should have bezel set the center stone to give it a little more definition and symmetry to the cluster aspect. Who are you using for this? I used DKJ, but looking back, think I should have used Sako.

And if it's done....would you care to share a few photos? I think this will be a wonderful ring! Cluster cushions are just a fabulous design in general!

Thanks, Queenie! :))

itskcc

Rough_Rock
Damn, girl! Epic ring. Caysie does such beautiful work!!

Nymf

Shiny_Rock
Wow so gorgeous! Congratulations!!

Q

Queenie60

Hi @Queenie60 :wavey:

I was wondering if you could give me an update on how this ring is holding up. Is it comfy to wear? Is it ok for daily wear? I have a bunch of 27 point diamonds and want a Nora in the new year. I'm thinking about a 3/4 setting, as I just don't think I could tolerate something along the back of my finger and would want to wear this ring regularly. So it would often be on my hand when I was hauling things around, like suitcases, groceries, large pots for gardening, etc, and I think I'd be very concerned about scratching the face of the diamonds. With diamonds the size of the ones in your eternity, I'm thinking that would be even more so.

Also, would you mind sharing your finger size? I've been wondering if my 27 pointers might be too small, so I'm trying to get a sense of proportion.

And - just as an update - what did you decide re setting your new cushion? I had a cushion cluster a short while back but wasn't a fan. I sold it in the end but, in retrospect, think I should have bezel set the center stone to give it a little more definition and symmetry to the cluster aspect. Who are you using for this? I used DKJ, but looking back, think I should have used Sako.

And if it's done....would you care to share a few photos? I think this will be a wonderful ring! Cluster cushions are just a fabulous design in general!

Thanks, Queenie! :))

Hello @mrs-b - I enjoy the 3/4 eternity ring. It is platinum and quite heavy. Initially it was a bit bulky however, over time I have adjusted quite well. My finger size is 4.75 and each stone is .50. The ring sits quite low on the hand and Caysie's designs are made to perfection. I find it to be a nice size for every day wear. As for the cluster ring, I have decided to bezel the center in a yellow gold cup and surrounding stones will be prong set. The ring is being made by Dolly at Xothebijouxbox. She is on instagram and I have decided to allow her to have this ring made for me. I'll let you know the outcome..... stay tuned. Q

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s absolutely perfect, the stones are amazing!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for that info, @Queenie60. I'm still not sure what I'll do, but time reveals all things, I suppose....

In the meantime - your ring is perfection, my friend. Wear always in good health! ox

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results