shape
carat
color
clarity

My CVB 10 stone 3/4 eternity band

Q

Queenie60

She's finished! My 10 stone, 1/2 carat each - Platinum Norah band from Caysie. She says it's fabulous and the stones face up very white in the platinum setting. Created by CVB, stones sourced from Adam at Old World Diamonds. Estimated color - J/K, VS stones - 5 beautiful carats of OEC diamonds!! And many thanks to those of you who helped me with this decision and gave valuable input. Special thanks to @sarahb for steering me in the right direction. Will show hand shots next week, after I receive this beauty.

IMG_0433.JPG IMG_0434.JPG IMG_0435.JPG IMG_0436.JPG

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She's finished! My 10 stone, 1/2 carat each - Platinum Norah band from Caysie. She says it's fabulous and the stones face up very white in the platinum setting. Created by CVB, stones sourced from Adam at Old World Diamonds. Estimated color - J/K, VS stones - 5 beautiful carats of OEC diamonds!! And many thanks to those of you who helped me with this decision and gave valuable input. Special thanks to @sarahb for steering me in the right direction. Will show hand shots next week, after I receive this beauty.

IMG_0433.JPG IMG_0434.JPG IMG_0435.JPG IMG_0436.JPG
Queenie!! Oh my word!! She’s so beautiful!!! :love: :love:
Those OEC’s are fantastic!:love: Can’t wait for you to get your ring, and to see your hand pics!
And so glad to have helped!!:wavey: It is absolutely stunning in every way, Caysie did a beautiful job!!:appl::love:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s stunning! So much old cut beauty in one ring! :love:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love:Oh boy, can't wait to see handshots of this beauty!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yowsa! That is just gorgeous!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG. 50 pointers. Those are HUGE!!! Major BLINGFEST! :love::love::love: Can't wait to see handshots. That is one gorgeous ring.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:geek2: O. M. G. Drooling over your new ring. It's so delicious! Can't wait to see hand shots!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG :love::love::love::love:

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
All I can say is hubba hubba.

You have great taste @Queenie60

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swooon - I absolutely love the Norah, and your new ring is glorious! Can't wait for you to receive it and post hand shots!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it’s gorgeous! :love:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Saw this on IG!! I KNEW it was a PSer’s!! Can’t wait to see hand shots!! It’s gorgeous!!! :love:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous band! Can’t wait to see it on your finger!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful - can't wait to see hand shots from you! Outstanding!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s a lot of beautiful OEC goodness:lickout:
Looking forward to hand photos!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!! Makes me rethink my own Norah- I've been avoiding her because she isn't sized quite right (bought her preloved) and she kept looking too big on my hand... but I somehow love the look of yours despite it being bigger! I'm going to go wear her around a bit more and see if DSS shrinks in haha

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW WOW WOW! !!!!!! Queenie, that is TDF! Gorgeous!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! that is a beautiful ring, Congrats! :clap:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Gorgeous!!! :love::love::love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my :love::love::love: I just died.

What absolute sheer gorgeous perfection!!!!!!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I hope you blocked off your schedule so you have plenty of time to stare at your hand (...and take pictures for us of course!)!!!

So gorgeous- congratulations!!! #ringgoals :love:

Q

Queenie60

Many thanks to all of your for your kind comments - keep in mind, this is my 30th wedding anniversary ring. Not my 30th until February however, I like receiving my gifts early! And my husband doesn't mind. Caysie does beautiful designs and the workmanship is exceptional. It was between the Norah and the Bianca, Caysie says that the Norah is much more comfortable so I took her word for it. I've always wanted an eternity band and this is much more than I could have ever imagined. I won't begin wearing it permanently until August 20th since that will be my 30 year engagement anniversary. Just so happened that Adam was able to source the stones and everything fell into place. Again, thank you for your kind comments, much appreciated.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! :love: she’s gorgeous! Can’t wait for handshots :appl:

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
That is a seriously MAJOR band! Whoa!!! Band goals!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! I also can’t wait for hand shots! It looks amazingly low set for large eternity stones - beautiful.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers! :o

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results