shape
carat
color
clarity

My custom ring.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
that is BEAUTIFUL! Looks like a shiny gorgeous diamond flower when you look at it straight down. Can't wait to see hand shots

reader

Brilliant_Rock
I love the design, romantic but not saccharin.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So is there an engagement coming up soon? Or did I miss it? :cheeky:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't know that was waiting in the wings for you----Love it!!!!! From someone who is enjoying an N color I love to see other warmer tones. Also am interested in your hand shots.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1289774726|2765929 said:
So is there an engagement coming up soon? Or did I miss it? :cheeky:

April he's getting engaged in December...

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
SandyCheeks|1289776742|2765962 said:
I didn't know that was waiting in the wings for you----Love it!!!!! From someone who is enjoying an N color I love to see other warmer tones. Also am interested in your hand shots.

Whoops, I thought StoneCold was getting the ring. My apologies! Lucky Lady though, can't wait for her hand shots!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
A beautiful design on both rings. Not matchy, matchy, yet they go together so well. You did good! :appl:

agatha.nl

Shiny_Rock
hot as hell!!! :lickout:

STEPHANSON

Shiny_Rock
that is a beauty !!!

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful design and execution :appl: Love it! :love:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow - it's gorgeous!

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
0.97ct is a bargain
P color is a bargain
eye clean SI1 is a bargain
You did right by choosing a white metal, it will make the diamond look even better!
And the ring is gorgeous!
Congratulations!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks again. Thought the thread drop off the front page sometime ago. :razz:

Amys Bling said:
SC-

I really adore your ring. Please post handshots once the proposal happens in the upcoming months :appl:

Also, how did you ever find such a goregous P! I don't think I have ever seen a P here on pricescope, and yours is dreamy. Excellent cut and color flashes. Were you searching for a P? or did you come a cross it?

I was just browsing around Wink's PS gallery when I found this stone. There was even an S, craftedbyinfinity, that a PSer bought.

This is the stone, an S I1 stone. :razz: Wink was making a joke on about this in the video. :razz:
http://www.screencast.com/users/Win...ds/media/2c29bf0b-ec78-4cb5-b660-c4e80a31b698

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely!

cheers--Sharon

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I missed this?? I'm glad I found it now!! Gorgeous!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

iceskaterinpa

Rough_Rock
Hi Stone cold 11,
I'm new to the PS forum
I noticed everyone seems to ask your advise so here goes.
I've been searching for a diamond for almost a year now and will tell you the more I go on diamond sites the dizzier I get.
Every company tells you a different story about what to look for in a diamond or they bash each other.
I mainly want the diamond I choose to give off the most light return in diffused lighting I had returned one to a Mall jewelry store last year because in the store it was great and in outside light but inside it was a dud.
And the prices for diamonsd vary so much I don't want to get ripped off.
Can you help direct me to some reputable websites or jewelers that don't inflate their prices because they claim to have the best H&A diamonds.
Thank you for any guidance you can give me.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
iceskaterinpa|1290109628|2771665 said:
Hi Stone cold 11,
I'm new to the PS forum
I noticed everyone seems to ask your advise so here goes.
I've been searching for a diamond for almost a year now and will tell you the more I go on diamond sites the dizzier I get.
Every company tells you a different story about what to look for in a diamond or they bash each other.
I mainly want the diamond I choose to give off the most light return in diffused lighting I had returned one to a Mall jewelry store last year because in the store it was great and in outside light but inside it was a dud.
And the prices for diamonsd vary so much I don't want to get ripped off.
Can you help direct me to some reputable websites or jewelers that don't inflate their prices because they claim to have the best H&A diamonds.
Thank you for any guidance you can give me.

start your very own thread on Rocky Talky and you will get a lot of responses and advice. Stone COld visits there often as do other resident experts.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stone Cold- I think everyone is anxiously awaiting the proposal and handshots!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results