oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I really like the profile.

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful design! Well done!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the general concept and design, but WOW does it sing in person! December can't come soon enough!!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!!!!!!! Lovely!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Stone-cold! A truly beautiful set of rings. She is going to be so happy!

Way to go! :appl:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, this set is just breathtaking!!!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring Stone Cold! So much thought put into it. She will love it!

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring!! I think the design is unique and very lovely.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my goodness! What a gorgeous ring! I love the setting. It's elegant and unique! Enjoy it!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
:appl: Congratulations on the ring design and upcoming proposal, Stone! :appl:

I love the diamond -- I had no idea you were a lover of lower color stones! It's a beauty (but I'm biased!).

And the setting you designed is stunning -- I love the profile, the surprise diamonds, and the flow of the metal -- it's got a Mark Morell look to it. I really like how the wedding band fits next to the e-ring, and I like the flush-set diamonds in the band, too.

Nice work by Wink's bench on the execution of your design, too!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone. :)

Ya, she loves it, send her the images and video clip already. :p

Lv2shopp

Shiny_Rock
Lovely! :appl:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Impressive design!!!! Great job!! Love the stone also. So much life to it! :love:

I'm certain your soon to be fiancé will be very proud to wear such a special wedding set.

Cachette :))

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful design!!! I can't wait to see handshots!!!! :appl:

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it stone cold!!!! :)

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
very cool design! also looking forward to hand shots :)

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
You did an amazing job! The rings are :love: :love: :love: :love:

I never knew you were an old romantic at heart!!! :appl: :appl:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SC i think that you really did an amazing job. All this thought, creativity, effort, time and sentiment that you have invested in those rings...This shows how truly warm and sentimenal you are deep inside, regardless of what you wanted us to believe both with your username and with your sharp, "stone cold" answers :)) I am so impressed by the ER's setting. It is very unique and original and i love all the details.Needless to say that i am a huge fan of diamonds in the specific color range that you have chosen and i love your diamond. I also believe that the wedding band that you have designed compliments beautifully the ER and makes a very elegant set with it. I believe that your soon to be fiancee is extremely lucky for everything that you have done so far and she'll be so thrilled with her set :appl: I wish you both all the best...

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bump....because the thread was on the second page and i think that more people should see this amazing set ;))

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I just love it, Stone! You and Wink make a great team. You are really going to make your GF wait until December :o You and I must have a little chat :naughty:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
W :love: :love: :love: :love: W! Your ring and band are gorgeous! The profile is very unique and lovely! I love how the profile cradles your solitaire!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks again. :)
risingsun said:
I just love it, Stone! You and Wink make a great team. You are really going to make your GF wait until December :o You and I must have a little chat :naughty:

RS, not my preference. :razz:

It is more her and her parents' preference for the wait. So her wish is my command. :razz:

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Did you say P? :-o

That's an amazing stone for a P. It's gorgeous, and the setting is so unique almost a vintage feel to it when I look at it. But it's so beautiful. :bigsmile:

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
natyLad said:
SC i think that you really did an amazing job. All this thought, creativity, effort, time and sentiment that you have invested in those rings...This shows how truly warm and sentimenal you are deep inside, regardless of what you wanted us to believe both with your username and with your sharp, "stone cold" answers :)) I am so impressed by the ER's setting. It is very unique and original and i love all the details.Needless to say that i am a huge fan of diamonds in the specific color range that you have chosen and i love your diamond. I also believe that the wedding band that you have designed compliments beautifully the ER and makes a very elegant set with it. I believe that your soon to be fiancee is extremely lucky for everything that you have done so far and she'll be so thrilled with her set :appl: I wish you both all the best...

Could not have said it better!
So impressed! Great work! You'll have to show her your posts and all the time you put into this after your propose. I think she'll be blown away by both the ring and your efforts to make it!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG! Congratulations on designing such a stunning ring! It looks phenomenal. Isn't designing FUN!

It's really just so fluid and fabulous. :appl:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
*sigh...*

It's just breathtaking :love:

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! :cheeky:

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yap, it is a P with very strong blue fluor. :D

Gypsy said:
OMG! Congratulations on designing such a stunning ring! It looks phenomenal. Isn't designing FUN!

It's really just so fluid and fabulous. :appl:

Ya, designing is fun. :razz:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
SC-

I really adore your ring. Please post handshots once the proposal happens in the upcoming months :appl:

Also, how did you ever find such a goregous P! I don't think I have ever seen a P here on pricescope, and yours is dreamy. Excellent cut and color flashes. Were you searching for a P? or did you come a cross it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results