shape
carat
color
clarity

My cushion halo from DK is here!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very romantic! I love it! You are amassing quite the collection! So will you be rotating this as an ering or a rhr?
Thank you @nala! I’m going to rotate it with my ering and diamond cluster ring which I also wear on my left hand...and I also have an AV moissy emerald cut being made into another alternate ering..and one more I can’t talk about here..Then I’m done..for now! ;)2 The one I have on my list for another time is an old OEC but I will have three moissy’s to play with until I get that.

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, how beautiful! I really love the shoulders and the open feel of the profile. Very beautiful on!
Thank you @kathley! I wanted to see the whole stone easily..and be easy to clean!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, I love it :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous.:kiss2: So happy for you @Mamabean :appl:You have a glorious stunning masterpiece on your finger and wear it in health and happiness!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous.:kiss2: So happy for you @Mamabean :appl:You have a glorious stunning masterpiece on your finger and wear it in health and happiness!
Thank you always sweet @missy! :kiss2: I’m going to wear it for the first time today..:P2

Last edited:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring! Enjoy your first day wearing it!!! I wouldn’t be able to get much work done today if I were you!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a stunning ring! Enjoy your first day wearing it!!! I wouldn’t be able to get much work done today if I were you!!!
Thank you @Luce! I will definitely be walking into things today! :lol-2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean -

Can we get some handshots of it on your hand, alone? I'd like to see the outline without it being obscured by the second band you're wearing.

Thanks!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Mamabean! What a beauty!! I adore the milgrained bezel and the special details on the shoulder. It is so, so gorgeous and that stone is a honker of a sparkler!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
F122416A-4262-45B5-9FD1-681272084FA1.jpeg 03D89D39-06F1-41DC-8269-51199464EBD6.jpeg 7A1243C2-E504-4333-A9DF-4A409E2CF449.jpeg E4614825-C66F-4B15-BE1B-3A24340F2A38.jpeg
@Mamabean -

Can we get some handshots of it on your hand, alone? I'd like to see the outline without it being obscured by the second band you're wearing.

Thanks!
@mrs-b I did this for you but I stink at photos..If I could make a pretty diamond look bad it’s me!
Here you go! :lol-2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Mamabean! What a beauty!! I adore the milgrained bezel and the special details on the shoulder. It is so, so gorgeous and that stone is a honker of a sparkler!
Thank you @KristyDarling! That halo was a big helper! :P2

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It looks great!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok, so this is what I did when I opened your thread...:shock::-o:o Wow, so absolutely gorgeous & stunning in every way. Perfection on your hand. Congratulations. :appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

AMRN0516

Rough_Rock
@Mamabean the more I look at your DK halo the more I feel a tiny bit of regret for not going the halo route with my Ering. I was decorating a party with another mom on Saturday night and she had an ENORMOUS split shank halo with what could only be described as an ideal stone (MRB for sure) and my own nothing-to-sneeze-at 1.78ct stone honestly looked tiny in comparison. It’s gorgeous, I hope you are still getting work done with that beauty in your field of view on a daily basis!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous as usual from DK! The milgraining is perfection. :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean the more I look at your DK halo the more I feel a tiny bit of regret for not going the halo route with my Ering. I was decorating a party with another mom on Saturday night and she had an ENORMOUS split shank halo with what could only be described as an ideal stone (MRB for sure) and my own nothing-to-sneeze-at 1.78ct stone honestly looked tiny in comparison. It’s gorgeous, I hope you are still getting work done with that beauty in your field of view on a daily basis!!
@AMRN0516 My engagement ring doesn’t have a halo and although it’s larger...definitely looks tiny next to the smaller cushion that’s in this halo. If you really want a halo then at some point get your diamond reset...I can’t see your diamond ring in your avatar...my eyes aren’t that great..but it looks lovely...Start saving or wait for an anniversary and just do it.. You are entitled to change your mind about your setting..:kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous as usual from DK! The milgraining is perfection. :love:
Thank you @Catmom! He does do great milgrain. He fixed a travel ring for me when the bezel was wonky..He cut a portion of the bezel out and milgrained it. He did such a pretty job on it I wear it when I’m not traveling!

AMRN0516

Rough_Rock
@AMRN0516 My engagement ring doesn’t have a halo and although it’s larger...definitely looks tiny next to the smaller cushion that’s in this halo. If you really want a halo then at some point get your diamond reset...I can’t see your diamond ring in your avatar...my eyes aren’t that great..but it looks lovely...Start saving or wait for an anniversary and just do it.. You are entitled to change your mind about your setting..:kiss2:
Aww, thanks for the encouraging words. Honestly, my true feeling is that this diamond is so special, I could never put it in a halo. I’ve already mentally slated a project for an AVC moissy in a halo :) that way I can keep this one the center of attention!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, thanks for the encouraging words. Honestly, my true feeling is that this diamond is so special, I could never put it in a halo. I’ve already mentally slated a project for an AVC moissy in a halo :) that way I can keep this one the center of attention!!
I was going to suggest that but wasn’t sure what you’re feeling would be on that. Have you been to Fabulous Fashion Jewelry..or AV’s website? I recently bought two moissys :P2

AMRN0516

Rough_Rock
I was going to suggest that but wasn’t sure what you’re feeling would be on that. Have you been to Fabulous Fashion Jewelry..or AV’s website? I recently bought two moissys :P2

Oh yes - I’ve been home caring for my son who recently broke his leg, and I never have the time to think about stuff like what’s in my jewelry box! I think I have mentally commissioned an AVR 6 stone 3ctw ring for my mom as well. She loves a bargain and given her story she deserves a ring with stones to represent her 4 grandkids and 2 children!!

Must pick up more shifts to get it all done!!!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Man OH man!! That is perfect, and it looks perfect on your hand!:love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results