shape
carat
color
clarity

My cushion halo from DK is here!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
2131D7D5-CA4E-4B77-8A08-8B445CF08EBA.jpeg 793B93C8-C11C-4A1B-94A7-BEFB871B6E7A.png
If you remember @mrs-b was going to purchase a beautiful unicorn cushion SI2 H color but went in a different direction..so offered it up on Rocky Talk..Someone put it on hold and it looked like it was purchased..but I kept checking the website and it became available again. I swooped in and purchased it. I would never knowingly purchase an SI2 and also it has a feather...but after talking to a bunch of experts I was comfortable enough to purchase it. I also sent the specs and video to David Klass and he had no problem with setting it with the feather. I got it for a great price so I was willing to take the chance. When I saw it in person I was blown away at how beautiful it was. I sent it to David and he emailed me back saying it was beautiful and a great performer! We went back and forth with the halo because the cushion was smaller than my engagement ring diamond. It needed a little help to give me the finger coverage. I just got it today and it’s gorgeous! It photographs warmer but it’s icy white in person..Here are the pics..but they’re crummy as usual!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! What is the size of the cushion? and your finger size?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! I have a fondness for cushion cuts and that setting has an antique vibe that I love. Can't wait to see more photos!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! I have a fondness for cushion cuts and that setting has an antique vibe that I love. Can't wait to see more photos!
Thank you @JPie! I put it together from antique rings..The diamond has an antique feel with chunky facets so I was going for that look! David sent me pics which are better than mine..so I’ll add those and try to get the sides. I took a hundred photos but I could only get a few decent ones..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! DK does such a fab job! Excited for you!!!!:love::love::love:
Thank you @ceg! I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! It came out better than I hoped!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous, @Mamabean! WOW! I just knew it as soon as I saw it, that this diamond would be a stunner! I LOVE its puffy head, and the setting you've chosen is absolutely beautiful!

Mine won't be ready for a couple of weeks yet, and is very different in feel to yours. I'm really looking forward to it and will post a bunch of photos, as soon as it arrives!

By the way, I think yours is the perfect size for your finger - flattering, not overpowering, but very substantial. What a beauty! Congratulations!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous, @Mamabean! WOW! I just knew it as soon as I saw it, that this diamond would be a stunner! I LOVE its puffy head, and the setting you've chosen is absolutely beautiful!

Mine won't be ready for a couple of weeks yet, and is very different in feel to yours. I'm really looking forward to it and will post a bunch of photos, as soon as it arrives!

By the way, I think yours is the perfect size for your finger - flattering, not overpowering, but very substantial. What a beauty! Congratulations!
Thank you @mrs-b! I really wrestled with the size of the halo..David is a saint because I kept going back and forth..I usually make quick decisions but the halo threw me! Once he sent the plastic model I was able to visualize the size of the halo and we were off! Thank you for posting it on Rocky Talk! :love:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
F325E63B-3817-45BA-B1D8-2C815CF98496.jpeg 1195467F-F630-46C2-A9C5-DD4DC3EAC55A.jpeg F4B873AE-68A3-492A-9ED6-C9A6A9B4B01A.jpeg 810388E9-B96D-4A94-B307-46AB2FB1605F.jpeg
David’s photos!

So beautiful!! I LOVE the setting! It really coordinates in style with the diamond!!! The entire ring is breathtaking!! I’m a sucker for antique/vintage everything!!!
DK knocked this out of the park!!!
:kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
So beautiful!! I LOVE the setting! It really coordinates in style with the diamond!!! The entire ring is breathtaking!! I’m a sucker for antique/vintage everything!!!
DK knocked this out of the park!!!
:kiss2:
Thank you @Matthews1127! DK is amazing and very patient..He never sounded like I was bothering him with questions...and I was so undecided about that halo and the melee size..It came out better than I imagined!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! I love what he did with the setting - really showcases that diamond perfectly! Congrats on such a fine ring!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! I love what he did with the setting - really showcases that diamond perfectly! Congrats on such a fine ring!
Thank you @MissGotRocks! I sent him sections of antique rings and emailed him way too much about the size of the melee but he was very patient. He’s great!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, so beautifully done. What a lovely addition to your suite of jewelry. Enjoy it in much happiness,

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I can’t wait to see yours @mrs-b!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, so beautifully done. What a lovely addition to your suite of jewelry. Enjoy it in much happiness,
Thank you @Sandeek..That was so sweet of you to say!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very romantic! I love it! You are amassing quite the collection! So will you be rotating this as an ering or a rhr?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Turned out lovely!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I don't even like halos, but your ring is STUNNING! I love it! I hope you enjoy it in good health and happiness. :love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, how beautiful! I really love the shoulders and the open feel of the profile. Very beautiful on!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results