shape
carat
color
clarity

My Conversation with Barry and he''s finding me the perfect gem

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!! That yellow is just such a bright and happy gemstone! Love it!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Nice yellow--glad you are setting it in...yellow!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys! I''ll definitely share my photos when snail mail comes in luckily we''re in the same state so it should be sooner than later.. Again, I appreciate all the time and efforts you all have helped me so much.. and yes the stone is such a happy stone color
emteeth.gif
. I was also in search of a asscher cut and he''s a funny man, guess he''s been cutting those back in the 80''s but never knew they had a name for them yet.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/20/2009 3:26:56 PM
Author: D&T
Thanks guys! I''ll definitely share my photos when snail mail comes in luckily we''re in the same state so it should be sooner than later.. Again, I appreciate all the time and efforts you all have helped me so much.. and yes the stone is such a happy stone color
emteeth.gif
. I was also in search of a asscher cut and he''s a funny man, guess he''s been cutting those back in the 80''s but never knew they had a name for them yet.
Generally I get his packages very quickly. It only takes two days to get from Yuma to south central Texas.
9.gif
Hopefully you''ll have it soon. Maybe he can slip the mail donkey an extra carrot. So far that''s been working.
3.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/20/2009 3:54:35 PM
Author: brandy_z28

Date: 5/20/2009 3:26:56 PM
Author: D&T
emteeth.gif
Generally I get his packages very quickly. It only takes two days to get from Yuma to south central Texas.
9.gif
Hopefully you''ll have it soon. Maybe he can slip the mail donkey an extra carrot. So far that''s been working.
3.gif
lol... I laughed when i heard that from him
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results