shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Christmas present. Sapphire and diamonds art deco bracelet!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SWOON!!!♥️

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I'm so jelly!!!

You are...as in Jelly opal and onyx diamond earrings! :bigsmile::kiss2: Don't think for one moment I wasn't trying to pursue a pair!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh god, I love this so much. Thank you for sharing. It has been one of my long-time goals to get some kind of antique decoish sapphire jewelry. For now, I will drool over yours. :)

I hope you make that wish come true!
Oh god, I love this so much. Thank you for sharing. It has been one of my long-time goals to get some kind of antique decoish sapphire jewelry. For now, I will drool over yours. :)

I hope you can find that perfect piece!=)2

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful!! And paired with your sapphire ring :love:

It must have felt so good to find THE replacement for the piece you lost. The best sort of onward and upward :appl:

I’m curious, do you think it was a bracelet originally and perhaps some portions were lost (leading to paper clip chain replacement?) Or could it have been a brooch that was repurposed?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful!! And paired with your sapphire ring :love:

It must have felt so good to find THE replacement for the piece you lost. The best sort of onward and upward :appl:

I’m curious, do you think it was a bracelet originally and perhaps some portions were lost (leading to paper clip chain replacement?) Or could it have been a brooch that was repurposed?

I do believe it was a bracelet but since it was an estate piece, you may be onto something that it could have been a brooch. Thank you!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! Again, I feel so honored! I am in with such great company with so many on this forum and all of their amazing pieces :kiss2:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is outrageously beautiful, cushioncutnut! :love: Merry Christmas!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on JOTW! It truly is gorgeous!!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on JOTW!! It’s well deserved

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
I saw this at my favorite plac to shop for jewelry (The Jewelers Exchange in Boca Raton) and my husband endulged me for Christmas. I love that he will let me pick out a piece of jewelry because he knows he could not go out and buy jewelry for me. Platinum and old cut diamonds and beautiful cornflower blue specialty cut sapphires! Pictured overload....sorry! 20221214_162257.jpg

THIS is hands-down the most beautiful ring and bracelet combo on Pricescope for me!!! I just LOVE it all!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THIS is hands-down the most beautiful ring and bracelet combo on Pricescope for me!!! I just LOVE it all!!!

Thank you! That is the highest compliment as so many on here have amazing pieces! I would to play in their jewelry box!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on Jewel of the Week!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It's a beautiful classic :kiss2:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! Nice match for my ring.
Have to go check out that Jewelry Exchange, used to live right up the road from there.

Anna01a.jpg

Yes it would go perfectly! Just beautiful :kiss2:

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this at my favorite plac to shop for jewelry (The Jewelers Exchange in Boca Raton) and my husband endulged me for Christmas. I love that he will let me pick out a piece of jewelry because he knows he could not go out and buy jewelry for me. Platinum and old cut diamonds and beautiful cornflower blue specialty cut sapphires! Pictured overload....sorry! 20221214_162257.jpg

Absolutely beautiful

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its so nice your DH 'gets you' and allows you to select the jewels you want as gift from him to you, so loving...us PSErs are sòoooo darn particular arent we ;)2

Your cornflower blue sapphires are always so perfect, just exceptional!!!
Beautiful new ring too. Oh and the paperclips links on the bracelet...great idea, gives you artdeco bracelet a modern twist!!:kiss2:

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG! Incredibly beautiful!!! Congratulations on JOTW! The blue is amazing and goes so well with you ring! (Does your husband teach classes on how to be a supportive PS husband? Sign mine up, LOL)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! Incredibly beautiful!!! Congratulations on JOTW! The blue is amazing and goes so well with you ring! (Does your husband teach classes on how to be a supportive PS husband? Sign mine up, LOL)

That made me laugh...I told him I was so appreciative that he let me pick something out that was a little over his budget. His response was, you are amazing and it is only money.:kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results