Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

My Burma Myanmar gemstones :)

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh so they start sky high and it's up to the buyer to bargain down to a fair price?

Dang I thought there would be bargains :lol:
Everything is like us10k upwards or mediocre spinels 1k upwards. I even held a 40 ct dark blue sapphire with green zoning and silk at us600k.

I would value most at under 10% of the asking price.

Oh and a gorgeous 20ct moonstone was asking for us11k.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW stunning photos! Thank you for sharing your trip with us! What an amazing experience you had. Did your jeweler buy anything for you?

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
I have to have the orange and grey jadeite tea set. So cute.

Oh and the yellow jade bangle....is it expensive? I remember may many years ago, someone saying bangles like that, yellowy orange white brown would bring good luck and cure impotence. I could not stop laughing then but it must be a serious thing if people believe it.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tired, just got back and I have an early start to work tmw.

Bought pumpkin set. Not jadeite. River stone, agate, albite etc. Mix.

Prices you can enlarge and see for yourself..a mix of reasonable and silly. I won't comment on prices anymore. Too tired.

China Chinese dominated top end stuff at market. I saw awesome lavender and glassy jadeite. They were video streaming the wares live with their phones on stands to clients in China to transact while traders waited. Very smart, middlemen fees and no capital outlay. Payment via alipay or wechat I think from their clients.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Rest well and thank you for the pictures.

Can I ask why the yellow bangle is not for sale? For when you have time to respond.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.