shape
carat
color
clarity

My blooming Erika Winters collection

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes - much more formal! And they look stunning on you, you beautiful girl, you! :wavey:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie, you are my bling idol. I LOVE your collection!! :love::love::love::love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your earrings are just gorgeous, and this minor tweak made them even more stunning! :love: Thank you for sharing these beauties with us... they truly look perfect on you!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love these so much - simple, chic and effortlessly stylish.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie your renewed EW earrings look stunning. They do look more formal, but equally gorgeous! :love: Enjoy them!

tuckie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yssie collection :kiss2:
I love literally every single piece

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Really lovely modification!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing new here - I had some thumbnails removed after the PS upgrade (thank you moderators!!) and just replacing an old long-distance perspective pic that I didn't mean to delete from the original post.

2018-01-21.png

Last edited:

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
These earrings are divine. And you wear them beautifully!

I hope it's okay to ask about your margot. I read that the shank is quite thin (which I love) - but does it stay in form after a few yeara of use?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing new here - I had some thumbnails removed after the PS upgrade (thank you moderators!!) and just replacing an old long-distance perspective pic that I didn't mean to delete from the original post.

2018-01-21.png

The earrings are absolutely gorgeous but I’ve got to be honest, your skin is what stands out the most to me. It’s magnificent! You’re clearly doing something right. :mrgreen:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These earrings just scream quality! They're stunning, just like you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful lady - beautiful earrings!

ExplorePS

Rough_Rock
I keep coming back to this thread from time to time as there are so many things I love about it... @yessie

1) Your enthusiasm for jewelry and attention to detail is admirable. Half the time I don't know how to communicate or how a change might impact the wear of a custom piece until it's too late... always seem to need to "see it person or try it on" before I figure it out...
2) The photographs are amazing! So artsy and interesting. What a skill set!
3) Also your skin/hair gleams as bright as the earrings
.... anyhow just another fan who considers you an PS idol with your collection!

One question if you don't mind helping out and for resurrecting this thread - When the earrings were initially with the hooks, were you ever afraid of losing it? Did you ever wear it with a rubber backing that holds it in place? For some reason, I don't love the look of lever backs and think there is something graceful about the French wire but wasn't sure if that is inadvisable with the risk of potentially losing it... though something as substantial as your earring would be noticed I would think so the only risk would be the impact of hitting the ground?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to this thread from time to time as there are so many things I love about it... @yessie

1) Your enthusiasm for jewelry and attention to detail is admirable. Half the time I don't know how to communicate or how a change might impact the wear of a custom piece until it's too late... always seem to need to "see it person or try it on" before I figure it out...
2) The photographs are amazing! So artsy and interesting. What a skill set!
3) Also your skin/hair gleams as bright as the earrings
.... anyhow just another fan who considers you an PS idol with your collection!

One question if you don't mind helping out and for resurrecting this thread - When the earrings were initially with the hooks, were you ever afraid of losing it? Did you ever wear it with a rubber backing that holds it in place? For some reason, I don't love the look of lever backs and think there is something graceful about the French wire but wasn't sure if that is inadvisable with the risk of potentially losing it... though something as substantial as your earring would be noticed I would think so the only risk would be the impact of hitting the ground?

You're so kind, thank you so much!! ❤️

The reason I moved to hooks was almost totally aesthetic preference - I didn't feel that they were unwearable or potentially unsafe on hooks. But my hooks were also quite large - the earring would have had to wiggle out with a good 3/4-inch of wire to lose itself. I do worry about more petite hoops (in terms of length) though, I'd use the rubber backs for those for sure!

ExplorePS

Rough_Rock
You're so kind, thank you so much!! ❤️

The reason I moved to hooks was almost totally aesthetic preference - I didn't feel that they were unwearable or potentially unsafe on hooks. But my hooks were also quite large - the earring would have had to wiggle out with a good 3/4-inch of wire to lose itself. I do worry about more petite hoops (in terms of length) though, I'd use the rubber backs for those for sure!

Thanks for all your amazing insight as always! I'm glad to hear your feedback on wearing hooks without anxieties... though all the dangles I own are purely costume at this point. Your piece (hooks and the stud version) is a true inspiration. May you continue to enjoy it for years to come!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results