shape
carat
color
clarity

My blooming Erika Winters collection

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You have a well curated bling collection. All pieces are beautiful and delicate. I love that they are all classic styles with an interesing twist :clap::love:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forget GLAM, that is LUXE!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous! Her work is TDF! Look at the milgrain...so fine!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, yssie!...both you and the earrings!:love:

P

PierreBear

Gorgeous... Love that photo of you with the earrings on... the play with the shadows and the color of the earrings/sparkle of the french cuts. Looks like it's from a jewelry magazine! Love the beautiful earrings!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo unique.. they look awesome on you!!!! gosh to be young again.. love them.. you have awesome taste also.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, love them!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A stunning collection. Her pieces are definitely gorgeous and look beautiful on you. Those new earrings are a perfect complement to your beautiful hair.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummy these are so sleek, sexy, stunning and delicious!!! :love::lickout::love:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning earrings and EW collection, @yssie ! Your evolving, yet always classy style over the years has been something that I have always admired about you and these earrings are absolutely no exception. Theh look wonderful on you! Enjoy them :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously GORGEOUS!!!! :love::love::love: I can see why you have a thing for earrings and for Erika’s pieces. So stunning!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look so stunning on you! Congratulations! And your collection is just perfect!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those are rad!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I want these earring! They are beautiful on you

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @yssie - beautiful earrings, and a lovely collection altogether.

I've been jumping up and down, waving my hands, trying to get your attention re your yellow zircon for sale. I've emailed you and sent a Loupe Troop message, but no response as yet. Could you drop me a line? Thanks!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous, enviable collection you have now!:love: Fabulous photography, too!:cheeky:

I hope you will still keep adding some VCA pieces in the near future!

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm in love with your collection!! :love:

JmeeMrie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow! Those are amazing

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
All are beautiful! :love::love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous and gorgeous and so lovely on you! Please share more pics. LOVE!:love:

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
They're stunning! Beautiful, detailed, and versatile. Hooks were definitely the right choice, in my opinion, and the earrings look perfect on you.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Platinum-blonde Thank you!! I am completely enamoured of these little darlings :)

I would love to see more of Erika's work on here ::) She's on the pricey side, I think, but she's wonderful to work with and her design aesthetic is visionary :love:

@marymm Thank you!! ::)

Thank you @ILikeShiny!!

They were a bit of a challenge to photograph! I had a harder time capturing the detail than I usually do... of course, having only an hour of mid-winter sunlight doesn't make things easier!! These photos just don't do them justice :oops2: I'll try again in a month or two!

@RosieR Thank you! ::)

They're 18k YG with Erika's signature finish, which is a very fine brush finish that's usually perpendicular to (or angled against) the length of the design element.

I decided against unplated WG because I wanted them to be hypoallergenic, and the hues of unplated WG that I prefer all contain nickel, but design-wise I think they would be every bit as lovely in another metal!! Erika's YG is surprisingly light for 18k, much more lemony than "bronze" or "golden", which happens to suit my personal preference perfectly ::)

@AprilBaby Thank you!! But don't, please!! :mrgreen2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie1.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @arkieb1 :mrgreen2:

@Loreal Thank you!! ::)

This winter has been unusually dry and unusually cold - which makes me terribly uncomfortable but which my skin apparently loves! Figures o_O

@KristyDarling Thank you so much!!

The geometric design sung to me. It's a departure from my norm - I usually err toward floral patterns - but this pair is versatile and so easily-worn! I've had them almost two months now, and I wear them more often now than I did at first... I didn't realise my collection had such a gaping hole ::)

The hooks are perfect! The only thing I will change one day is to have the drop attachment loop raised - right now it's ~5mm below my lobe and I think I'd prefer a much smaller (~1mm) drop. One day!!

@Bonfire, @Sandeek Thank you!! :cool2:

The collection is... destined to be a work in progress, for better or worse :halo: I would love to add a Viola band and a Helena-inspired bangle one day.... :whistle:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @PintoBean!! ::)

@doberman Thank you! :mrgreen2:

@MissGotRocks Thank you love!! ::)

Now, if I only had another pair of ears... :bigsmile:

@DAF Thank you!!! :sun:

@ringcat Thank you!! ::)

The Estella studs look absolutely darling on in-person, especially on attached earlobes! Erika was wearing the prototypes to JCK a couple of years ago - the size follows the line of an attached lobe oh-so-perfectly :love:

What metal and stone combo were you considering? :Up_to_something:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @yennyfire!!

I've been wearing them a lot more than I'd thought I would! They're light enough for full-day wear, no worries about stretching the lobes; they'll work with pretty much any outfit; they don't tangle in my hair at all. I couldn't be happier with them!! ::)

@acv123 Thank you!!

They're about 2.4mm wide and 2mm deep. The width is much less impactful on the ears than on the fingers though, IMO - a thinner band has a much bigger presence on a finger! :))

Thank you @Queenie60!!

@JDDN Thank you!! ::)

I'll be honest, Erika's bar collection didn't WOW me at first... I was too distracted by her frillier, curvier designs to give it its fair dues! ::) To me it's the sort of collection that grows on you, that you find more reasons to love with every wear. Individually none of the details are particularly unique, but arranged into this formation with _this_ precision - they are masterpieces!!! The design is strong and unyielding, and to my eyes the real-world effect is one of unapologetic forwardness - no "hidden depths" to these beauties!

They're so different from my other pieces and I love them!! I think you nailed it - "wearable with just the right amount of edge"... and the pendant, even more so - just the right amount of suggestive :halo::kiss2:

@Alex T Thank you!! ::) I know exactly what you mean! The design is very neat and tidy and the execution is flawless - such a refreshing, low-stress combo! :cool2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Closeups!

Yssie2B.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie3.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie4.png

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your very kind thoughts @thecat!! ::)

Your description is exactly what I love about her pieces - so classic, with just the right amount of 'different' to be unique and interesting! :love:

@Asscherhalo_lover Thank you!!! :bigsmile:

@tyty333 Thank you! ::)

The workmanship is flawless!! I have several (okay, several hundred...) more photos to sort through - I'm hopeful some of the macro pics came out well, I'd love to post some closeups!!

@diamondseeker2006 Thank you so much! You're a darling as always ::)

@PierreBear Thank you!!

Photographing them is a strange experience! Usually it's the on-me pics that are the difficult ones but with these earrings - there just isn't a bad angle to be found when worn :kiss2: loose, though, capturing the detail is a confounding challenge! :eek2: I have to say I don't believe I succeeded :(2 these photos don't really do them justice!

They and the camera have another date scheduled for the next sunny weekend ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results