shape
carat
color
clarity

My BGD upgrade arrived-photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks very beautiful on your hand and the stones are gorgeous! Congrats on a wonderful upgrade!

Are you planning to wear a band with this ring - looks like a band would sit flush with this mounting?

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Its BEYONG AMAZING!
30.gif
..and breathtaking gorgeous!! I must say thats some finger coverage! The setting is equisite with the truth heads and your super white diamonds, absolute perfection!!
2.gif

Congrats on such a beautiful ring!!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Stunning and gorgeous! It''s absolutely perfect!!!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!
30.gif
I love the triple Truth head.
Congratulations!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
OH WOW!!! That is one amazing ring! I love the truth head and it looks great on a three stone! You have such a gorgeous ring!!!!

vanderaf

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That is my dream ring!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be over the moon! Congrats!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Christie...it is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous....I know you LOVE
30.gif
it!!! Just wondering if you are going to be wearing a wedding band with it and if so, could you post pics. Thanks!

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
dreamer: I hope this doesn''t confuse your decision more as someone mentioned! I took all those photos outdoors last night. I have looked today in bathroom lighting and office lighting. I put it up to a black background and a white background. I honestly cannot tell the difference between the G and I. Someday when I get studs I know I''ll be quite comfortable with BGD H&A J as I have seen this color in person.

Right now I am not going to wear it with a band because I don''t have one to match and have no jewelry budget left! I''ll wear my old gold band when I don''t think it''s appropriate to wear the 3 stone. I chose this setting specifically because a band will sit flush to it. Someday I''ll get something to wear with it......what would you get....plain plat band or 3/4 eternity ring?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beauty!!

cheers--Sharon

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!! Plain plat band ONLY - anything more would mess with perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAU-TEA-FULL! What great blingage you have! Can I have your kitty?
9.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your new ring is gorgeous and W
30.gif
W, does it have finger coverage. Not just any old finger coverage, but major sparkly white coverage. I''m sooooo jealous. (But in a good way.)
36.gif
Your ring is truly special.

JeBri31508

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/21/2010 9:43:37 AM
Author: cemrn
dreamer: I hope this doesn''t confuse your decision more as someone mentioned! I took all those photos outdoors last night. I have looked today in bathroom lighting and office lighting. I put it up to a black background and a white background. I honestly cannot tell the difference between the G and I. Someday when I get studs I know I''ll be quite comfortable with BGD H&A J as I have seen this color in person.

Right now I am not going to wear it with a band because I don''t have one to match and have no jewelry budget left! I''ll wear my old gold band when I don''t think it''s appropriate to wear the 3 stone. I chose this setting specifically because a band will sit flush to it. Someday I''ll get something to wear with it......what would you get....plain plat band or 3/4 eternity ring?
I love love love your ring! And, I am happy to hear that you don''t see a difference between the G and the I...especially in that size. Do you notice any "body color" in the center stone by chance? Can you even see it with your setting? I ask because I am working on a 3 stone project, and dropping to I color with my G-H side stones would really help me with my budget, seeming as diamond prices are going to go up by the time I can buy
32.gif
. I''ve seen an ideal H and an ideal I diamond and didn''t notice any different face-up but I could see the body color when placed upside down, so I don''t know if that would be discernable in a 3 stone ring?

Anyway, congrats on your beauty!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Holy Mother of Bling!!! GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
wowwwwwzzzaaa! gorgeoussss and sparklyyyyy

yippperooo is it fourth of july already lol fireeeworks
3.gif

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
I can see the sides in my setting but I cannot see the bottom. I cannot tell a difference in color from the side (I do have a side view pic posted). You may be more color sensitive than me though?? Brian showed me the stones bottom up before I bought them but I don't think I paid much attention to it. I was dizzied by the sparkles by then! I encourage you to go look side by side the colors. He showed me G-J but I was supposed to tell him which was the G and I couldn't. Again I know I'd be happy with J for studs. The only reason I didn't buy the J 1.7 stone was a mind thing not an eye thing (J being next to a G stone).

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous! Simply amazing! Roxy is gorgeous, as well!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY WORD! It''s gorgeous. Congratulations on your upgrade.
9.gif

stci

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Sooooooooooooo incredible! Congratulations for this beauty!
36.gif
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
No confusions cemrn! Thanks for answering my question for me!!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
It''s absolutely gorgeous and the stones are so white hot and sparkly! Lovely hand shot with your beautiful kitty Roxy. Congrats!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Love it!
30.gif
30.gif

lweber

Shiny_Rock
A knock out!! Gorgeous!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
WOW~~~~ absolutely gorgeous!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa! How''d I miss this?

Bring out the SUNGLASSES!!

KerriLynn

Rough_Rock
WOWZA!!! My jaw dropped when I opened this thread, that ring is simply stunning... I think I may be temporarily bling haha
30.gif
30.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring is just amazing and your up close shots show off the stones so beautifully - congratulations!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love your new ring. I love the claw prongs too, perfect proportions! congrats!!!

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! Violet, this was my first time trying to take jewelry pics. It took me forever to figure out how to set my camera on the macro setting. I am NOT very techy. Hence I am posting from my old computer and not the new macbook DH bought me last week. Shhh don''t tell him. However I have a tutoring session at the apple store tomorrow so hopefully they can help a poor lost one like me. Hope I can get healthy enough to go. Darn bronchitis for the 2nd time this spring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results