shape
carat
color
clarity

My BGD Dream Set

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wowee wow wow! Your set looks beautiful!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set!

LawmaLlama

Shiny_Rock
Yay! :wavey: hi luvmypug. This is so great, I love it.:love:
Of course, I am biased, it looks alot like my 3 stone Vatche. :kiss2: And we have very similar ratios/proportions. I love seeing it with a spacer and band too. I havent been wearing one because I can't decide what i want. My wedding band of 14 years doesn't quite look right with it.

Anyway, congrats, it is lovely!

luvmypug

Rough_Rock
Thank you, @LawmaLlama! Your three stone helped a lot with proportions!

luvmypug

Rough_Rock
Also, I would like to share a story with all of you...

My dad was born on 8.3.53 and passed away from cancer a little over 5 years ago (which also happened to be on his birthday 8.3). It was very sudden and hard on all of us. Anyways, since then, those numbers appear for me in the most random places. When I was designing my ring, I quickly realized that there are so many proportion preferences for a three stone ring and I couldn't decide what was right for me. However, when I calculated the average mm on the diamonds Jamie (at BGD) suggested to figure out the proportion ratio, I realized the center stone was 8.3mm and the two sides were 5.3mm. In other words - 8.3.53. So, now, not only do I have a beautiful ring to represent my marriage and my three children - but, also another reminder that my dad is always with me as well.

As Jamie said, it definitely seems like the stars aligned when creating this beautiful piece!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous, I think Brian Gavin is the absolute most beautiful for three and five stone rings, I wish I could have them all!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely setting. Such a smooth fluid look. Congrats!

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful. Enjoy wearing your rings.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Really lovely three stone! And with your band - perfection!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly! That is a stunner!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YESSSSSSSSS :love::love::love::love::love:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LOVE IT!!:love::love:

Also have a 3 stone (WF), & adore the simplicity of the setting--yours is a true classic, wear it in good health & happiness!:appl:

luvmypug

Rough_Rock
Thank you again (wow!) for all of the sweet comments! I'm still so in love with my rings and feel so fortunate to be wearing them!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How beautiful, love the stones and the setting. Looks gorgeous on you. Congrats!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Beautiful set!..:love::clap:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sparkling beauty!!!! Truly gorgeous

luvmypug

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to share that I had a first today - a friend grabbed my hand and said - "Wow, I don't think I've ever seen your ring before and it's GORGEOUS!!" I haven't wanted to share my upgrade with anyone except for here on PS, so it's the first time it's been noticed amongst my social circle. I didn't know what to say - ha, but it felt nice that those ideal cuts really caught someone's eye!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How nice of the friend to notice and tell you!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also, I would like to share a story with all of you...

My dad was born on 8.3.53 and passed away from cancer a little over 5 years ago (which also happened to be on his birthday 8.3). It was very sudden and hard on all of us. Anyways, since then, those numbers appear for me in the most random places. When I was designing my ring, I quickly realized that there are so many proportion preferences for a three stone ring and I couldn't decide what was right for me. However, when I calculated the average mm on the diamonds Jamie (at BGD) suggested to figure out the proportion ratio, I realized the center stone was 8.3mm and the two sides were 5.3mm. In other words - 8.3.53. So, now, not only do I have a beautiful ring to represent my marriage and my three children - but, also another reminder that my dad is always with me as well.

As Jamie said, it definitely seems like the stars aligned when creating this beautiful piece!
That is cool!!!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@luvmypug your new ring from BGD is just stunning and the entire set is beautiful! I love how the numbers of the stones connect to represent the birthday of your late father. I am a huge believer in numbers and zero coincidences so I definitely consider that your dad it watching over you. Enjoy your beautiful new ring!

P.S. please post pics of your old e-ring turned into pendant once you get the chance :)

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous set!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! That is one stunning ring! :love:
I love the story about your dad and the number being so symbolic. It was meant to be.

I'm pretty sure that if I saw this ring in person I'd probably grab your hand too. Unfortunately, you don't know me so you'd probably think I was a crazy person or a mugger and have to shank me...
Side note: I'm starting to worry about my mental health. :lol::lol-2:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blingy and beautiful!! I really love the number symbolism and the tribute to your family :roll2:.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your three stone ring is just stunning and I love the way it looks with the Dream band. Brian Gavin really knows how to execute a setting not to mention those amazing diamonds!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love a classic three stone!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results